Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Chirag

PDA - Kyocera 7135 Palm

PDA Phone

Enhance your productivity! For the busy professional on the go, Reliance offers a wireless PDA with a host of web browsing, email and personal productivity tools. Ideal for the truly mobile professional.

What's in the Kit?

1. Handset (Kyocera 7135 Smartphone)

2. (1200m Ah) User replaceable Battery

3. Sync Cradle

4. Holster

5. Travel charger

6. Literature Kit

7. Extra Styli (3 numbers)

8. CD-ROM including palm desktop software and drivers

Check out further things about Tariff, R-World Contents, R-Connect etc here

Price is 35000. well u can buy pc instead of this stupid 65k display thingy. looks like MADE IN CHINA.

Is its price is going to drop?

rates for all other hpones were decreased but no this

so its hard to say whether they will do so in future or not

Ok Any other compitator for this PDA?

on reliance nah!

on GSM u have a choice, maybe Blackberry on airtel u can try!

i have seen the image of this kewl phone "O2 XDA II S" somewhere on the net .. check that out guys ! . (froogle a bit u can find it).

treo 650 and rim blackberry both have cdma versions too. unfortunately we dont have it here with reliance.

While prices of cam phones, colour phones etc have crashed... the Kyocera price has hardly changed. 35k is too much to pay for this phone... specially when the Sony 910i is priced about the same.

And there are many many PDAs out there in CDMA versions the Samsung i500, i600 & i700. Then practically every Treo & RIM model has a CDMA version as do most Motorola phones as well.

Hmmm... ya quite surprising, they are not slashing the PDA cost by even a penny . I wonder how many PDA'a they have really sold as yet ?

I agree - it should be cut by 5-10K at least.

My guess is that only about 100-200 would have been sold to date.

Contact me guys if u all intrested in buying PDA Of RELIANCE.. .

Contact me on 9324711118.......Hurry up I have limited handsets

Edited by kalyan_prince

best price 8000/- available in DAKC (ww told me)

Contact me guys if u all intrested in buying PDA Of RELIANCE.. .

Contact me on 9324711118.......Hurry up I have limited handsets

Hi i want one ..........quote the price in PM............Regards Soham

Yeah I am here as well, Might be seiously interested if I get a good price.

me too, pl pm the details

thanks

Some Key Facts abt RELIANCE's Kyocera PDA

This Kyocera 7135 review is based on a technical analysis of the cell phone's technical specifications, it is not an actual hands-on review. It outlines the strong and weak points of the Kyocera 7135. The strongest points are listed with a (+) sign while the weakest points have a (-) sign before them. This Kyocera 7135 analysis is generated automatically based on our specifications for that phone and since manufacturers do not always detail technical specifications clearly, some information may be missing

(+) PDA/Palmtop Computer: . The Kyocera 7135 is a PDA phone, also known as "palmtop computer" (unknown operating system). This generally features a larger than average display, the possibility to download very sophisticated applications and games and a full keyboard or a stylus which makes it an interesting palmtop computer in addition to a cell phone.It also makes surfing the web easier

(-) Camera: It doesn't have a camera, which is certainly not necessary but may be handy and enhance your cellular experience.

(-) Phone Book: It only stores unknown phone book entries, which is sufficient for the casual cell phone user but, if you have many business contact or friends, this may not be enough for you. Look for phones with more contacts.

(+) Built-in Speakerphone: It includes a built-in speakerphone, which will prove useful in a car or in other situations where you need to use your hands while talking.

(+) Battery Performance: It has a maximum rated standby time of 160 hours and a talk time of 210 minutes, which is above average and should be sufficient for most users.

(+) Color Display: The color display's color mode is unknown and its resolution is unknown. A color display helps for browsing the wireless web or viewing pictures and, of course, the larger it is, the better the experience and, the more colors, the better your pictures will look.

(-) Analog Roaming: It doesn't support analog roaming. Analog is the older North-American cellular technology, however North-American networks are increasingly converting to large digital-only networks, which makes analog a not-so-useful feature

(-) Bluetooth: It is not Bluetooth-enabled. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or exchange data with your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance.

(+) Infrared: It has an infrared port. Infrared is convenient, especially if you own a laptop (most laptops are infrared equipped), you can then use your computer to transfer contacts, ringtones or pictures (if the phone supports these functions) to the Kyocera 7135.

(+) Downloadable Applications: It accepts downloadable applications (unknown format). Java, Pocket PC, Symbian and Palm OS generally give you access to a wider range of software to download

(+) Voice Note: It has voice notes . A voice note system is quite useful to make quick notes and reminders while on the road.

(+) Free Custom Ringtones: . It seems to support ringtone customization in a do-it-yourself manner, but we recommend double-checking. To help assess this phone's behavior with ringtones,

Enjoy ! :clap:

Full specifications

for Kyocera 7135 Smartphone

Manufacturer: Kyocera Int'l Inc.

Part number: SMARTPHONE7135

TelecomModem Integrated Wireless cellular modem

Max transfer rate 153 Kbps

Service provider Reliance Infocomm

Cellular enhancement protocol CDMA

GeneralBuilt-in devices Keypad, Antenna, Display, Speaker, Microphone, Touch screen

Dimensions (W x D x H) 2.4 in x 1.2 in x 4 in

Weight 6.6 oz

Standby time Up to 160 h

Vibrating Alert Yes

Bluetooth enabled no

Operating System / SoftwareOS provided Palm OS 4.1

Software included EIS Web, Memo Pad, Date Book, MP3 Player, To Do List, Voice Memo, Mobile Mail, Address Book, MGI PhotoSuite Mobile Edition

MemoryInstalled RAM 16 MB

PhoneCall features Caller ID

Downloadable ring tones YES

ProcessorProcessor Motorola dragonball 33 MHz

Input DeviceInput device type Keypad, Stylus, Touch-screen, microphone

AudioDigital audio standards supported MP3

Audio input type Microphone

Audio output type Speaker(s)

Voice recording capability Yes

DisplayColor support 16-bit (64K colors)

Max resolution 160 x 160

PowerBattery installed ( max ) 1 Lithium ion

Max supported batteries 1

Talk time Up to 150 min

Expansion / ConnectivityWireless connectivity IrDA

Port / Connector Type:Interface 1Headset, 1Docking / port replicator

Expansion slot(s) total (free) 1 SD Memory Card

Total free slots 1

CellularAnalog roaming capable Yes

Physical CharacteristicsWidth 2.4 in

Depth 1.2 in

Height 4 in

WarrantyService / Support Details 1 year warranty

GPSGPS System / GPS Navigation None

post slightly modified by mods

whats price you are offering?

Hi all

Anyone interested in kyocera 7135 with bill? Contact me for immediate delivery.

Within mumbai same day delivery, any quantity.

Call me directly on 09323862000 or 09892885581.

Khan.

do you have other sets also ?

From another topic that he had posted and that we removed, he quoted it for Rs.9999 :cheer: