Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mgdelhi

Huawei Ec325 Dead

Hi, :help:

I recently upgraded my comp to core2duo.. so motherboard+cpu change and all.

I plugged in my USB Pen Drive to front USB Slot (on the cabinet) , it did not detect. I tried it on my laptop it was still dead.

Later on, after experimenting a bit, I found out that front USB slots in my comp, are faulty and make anything u connect to it DEAD.

In the process, 2 USB Pen Drives (one 2GB Transcend and One 2GB Kingston) got dead and my Huawei EC325 also got dead. :Decepcionado:

USB Pen Drives are not a concern (though a remedy is welcome) , but what do I do with EC325 which has no sign of life. :Equivocado:

I got it in Oct'06 (no warranty, I guess). Can it be repaired in Delhi? If yes, where? Or is permanent dead, I should just throw it and look forward in life ? :Chulo:

Please sugggest.

Thanks.

you can ask address of nearest huawei asc at *333 . they will take charges and repair it . and if you are lucky they sometimes replace also when they cant figure why its not working

^^^

@mukeshgoel

And my dear friend, don't tell the service centre guys that it was the fault from your end as your usb connectors on the front panel of your cabinet are not working properly.

Regards.

Thanks for the suggestion friends. I have taken the address/contact no. of the service centers. 2 in Delhi, both in South Delhi. And I'll send someone in a day or two.

The warranty is over. I am not going to tell them abt problem of my USB Slot but does it make a difference after warranty is over?

Thanx

The warranty is over. I am not going to tell them abt problem of my USB Slot but does it make a difference after warranty is over?

^^^

@mukeshgoel

Yes my dear friend it can make a difference for you even after warranty is over.

Just read again what Supernova stated in his statement above. As supernova told that they can replace the same if they can't figure out the problem that why it is not working.

And in your out of warranty case if you state that your card gone dead due to your own fault than they will not replace your card at all. They will just tell you that it has gone dead due to your ignorance and you have to feel the heat then.

So, better not to tell them about your fault. Final decision is at you my dear friend.

Regards.

if the warranty is over then i dont think the service center will even touch it without the service charge..

he may repair it but not free of cost and replacement is out of question..

I don't mind paying repair charges at all.

But I had converted it to RUIM. So presently there was no working data plan MDN for that particular data card. And when I sent somebody from my office, they insisted on the bill and number it was working on.

I had asked him to show ignorance abt it.