Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
jmthakur

How To Change Rworld Button In Nokia 6265?

I dont use R world at all so perhaps that may make me a rare creature! So I find the R world button in my 6265 a nuisance since often i press it unknowingly and get charged for mere that one single key press because that means as per Reliance Rules i have accessed Rworld. Is there any way to de-activate or change this button? If someone knows, please help. Thanks!

I dont use R world at all so perhaps that may make me a rare creature! So I find the R world button in my 6265 a nuisance since often i press it unknowingly and get charged for mere that one single key press because that means as per Reliance Rules i have accessed Rworld. Is there any way to de-activate or change this button? If someone knows, please help. Thanks!

no way.... :NOTriste:

Enjoy............

no way.... :NOTriste:

Enjoy............

This is possible....check the posts here...

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=8738

Cheers

Diego is a software to control Nokia CDMA phones. You can change the right hand soft key...here are simple steps...Would recommend that you check the cable connection properly before proceeding.

1. Connect your handset to the computer, and start Diego.

2. Go to Phone Settings --> Read All from phone.

3. Click on Save to File. Save the file in a secure location, Might be helpful to restore the phone to its original state if something bad happens.

4. In the PRI ID Settings browse to:Generic Features --> Menu & User Settings Features --> Operator Menu --> Operator Menu Settings

5. Click on Operator Menu Right Softkey Name, and delete R-World.

6. Click on Write ALL to Phone

7. Updated data will be written to phone, and the phone will restart, go into local mode, and then again restart. Do not disconnect the phone from PC while the process is underway.

8. You are done. Right Softkey is now set to Names (which is the default setting for Nokia)

Where can i download Diego software and can i connect 6265 to diego using bluetooth ?

Regards

Ramesh

Where can i download Diego software and can i connect 6265 to diego using bluetooth ?

Regards

Ramesh

try this link

http://rapidshare.com/files/9622231/Diego_3_09.rar.html

Uninstall nokia PC suite/connectivity cable in ur PC before install Diego.

then reinstall ur PC suite.

for detail

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...=8881&st=30

i have successfully changed the right soft key from Rworld to Gallery. Now there is one problem. when i click on the Rworld icon in main menu, that too opens gallery. how to solve this ?

Any other settings we can change using diego for 6265

i have successfully changed the right soft key from Rworld to Gallery. Now there is one problem. when i click on the Rworld icon in main menu, that too opens gallery. how to solve this ?

tumane right soft key gallery me convert kaise kiya mere to contact right soft key se khul rahe he please send me urgent how can u do this

I was actually going to try to do this, but seeing Ramesh's problem decided against it. Why do you think it is opening Gallery when clicking on RWorld icon in the Main menu? Can anyone help?