Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
satishdave

New Spare Battery For 6700 Wanted Purchase In India

Where can I get a NEW spare battery for PPC 6700 ( Sprint Version) here in india, want a new One ( or an extended Battery with Back Cover will also do ) , However an we use 3200 MAH battery with PPC 6700, Please Suggest & contact (OR) SMS me

I had contacted HTC Customer Service center but they said they do not deal with PPC 6700 (when said reliance used to offer this handset, they have not even heard of reliance offering this HTC Product)

Mob:09391033115

Satish Dave

hahaha !! .. utstarcom service centers s**ks to hell !! .. already some of us have diehard stories with them..

hi i just ordered one from here

http://www.infinitybatteries.com/p-2307-ut...on-polymer.aspx

wait till it comes and let me check it out then ill let u know if its worth it.

they ship for same amount worldwide . otherwise i think O2 batteries might work in this if they are the same size and configuration but im not sure.. u can check it out at sum mobile battery dealer. check the voltage and mah and size.. thats it..3.7 v 1350 is the stock battery mah.. this is a little more than that. sadik had them before i think . not sure if they are still around..

I have original as well as extend. both want to sell.

hi i just ordered one from here

http://www.infinitybatteries.com/p-2307-ut...on-polymer.aspx

wait till it comes and let me check it out then ill let u know if its worth it.

they ship for same amount worldwide . otherwise i think O2 batteries might work in this if they are the same size and configuration but im not sure.. u can check it out at sum mobile battery dealer. check the voltage and mah and size.. thats it..3.7 v 1350 is the stock battery mah.. this is a little more than that. sadik had them before i think . not sure if they are still around..

hi thanks for info

pls do inform once you have them from store & Quality. by the way whats the price they had offered

Satish Dave

Edited by satishdave

I have original as well as extend. both want to sell.

Can you please PM me the Price for both Please

Satish Dave

I just bought a new battery from "eBay" USA online, from a seller named "electronics_online". Address (as on his mailer)-1314 46th street, APT F1, Brooklyn, New York 11219-2170. Cost only Rs. 600/- alongwith cover (converted from US Dollar). Absolutely original battery. The seller also replaced the cover which had come broken in the mail with another cover which he has sent by mail free of cost.

600 bucks is really great price, if its including shipping, else shipping itself cost more than 500 bucks

14.95$ (590/=) for battery+cover plus 8$ (320/-) for shipping

i am looking for extended battery with cover as well. if not possible, i would like to buy a new back cover. any help would be appreciated.

i am looking for extended battery with cover as well. if not possible, i would like to buy a new back cover. any help would be appreciated.

i bought a battery from

http://www.infinitybatteries.com/p-2309-ut...mah-li-ion.aspx

it is ok and they ship it to india too.. i bought the 1500mah one and it seems ok since about 2 weeks now.

shipped it for around 30$ i think.. was the lithium polymer one..

Edited by sunny1974

was it an extended one with a cover?

is it a metallic cover?

I have the vx6700 and not PPc 6700. dont know how this cover would look?

Edited by tanveer

ordered an extended battery myself. lets see

I have one original and one extended battery, both are hardly used. PM me if any one wants it.

will pm if the one i ordered does not reach.