Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
razanagi

Can Some 1 Tell Me The Name Of The Song ......

Can Some 1 tell me the name of the song that is being played in the advertisment of caller tunes ....

the song goes like ...... " BEBO BEBO , BAY BEBO BEBO ..... "

Saw the add on STAR GOLD and it is usually on - air .... like the other one ... YEH ISHQ HAI ...

PLEASE if some one knows the song name post it .....

^^^

@raza mughal

My dear friend I think its the intro of LIVING ON MY OWN : Freddie Mercury.

But I'm not sure.

Regards.

HEY BRO THANKS FOR THE HELP ... BUT IT AIN'T THT SONG ,,,, MAY BE U GOT THE WRONG ADD WHICH I TOLD ABOUT ...

THE ADD IS PLAYING NOW A DAYS ABT THE CALLER TUNES OF RELIANCE MOBILE .. ONE ADD IS OF THAT SONG " YEH ISHQ HAI " FROM THE KAREENA'S MOVIE ....

AND THE 2ND ADD IS OF A GUY WITH A FUNKY LOOK ... AND THE MUSIC THAT PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUNG IS THE ONE I AM LOOKING FOR ..... SOUNDS LIKE " BEBO BEBO BAY BEBO BEBO " AND AFTER THAT IT SAYS : THIS IS MY CALLER TUNE , IF YOU WANT TO HAVE IT ... THAN CALL ME AND PRESS STAR ( * ) .

PLZ SOME 1 HELP ME OUT ,, I WANT THAT SONG VERY BADLY !

HEY BRO THANKS FOR THE HELP ... BUT IT AIN'T THT SONG ,,,, MAY BE U GOT THE WRONG ADD WHICH I TOLD ABOUT ...

THE ADD IS PLAYING NOW A DAYS ABT THE CALLER TUNES OF RELIANCE MOBILE .. ONE ADD IS OF THAT SONG " YEH ISHQ HAI " FROM THE KAREENA'S MOVIE ....

AND THE 2ND ADD IS OF A GUY WITH A FUNKY LOOK ... AND THE MUSIC THAT PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUNG IS THE ONE I AM LOOKING FOR ..... SOUNDS LIKE " BEBO BEBO BAY BEBO BEBO " AND AFTER THAT IT SAYS : THIS IS MY CALLER TUNE , IF YOU WANT TO HAVE IT ... THAN CALL ME AND PRESS STAR ( * ) .

That 'bebo bebo" is a song by 'Black Eyed Peas'. I dont remember the name of the song but if you'll search you'll surely find it.( & i think the album is "monkey business" , i m not sure about it)

Thanks ANURAG !

Finally got the song after searching it for more than 3 weaks !!!

Its name is : BEBOT - by - BLACK EYED PEAS - album - MONKEY BUSSINESS

1ns again thx for the help .....

Thanks ANURAG !

Finally got the song after searching it for more than 3 weaks !!!

Its name is : BEBOT - by - BLACK EYED PEAS - album - MONKEY BUSSINESS

1ns again thx for the help .....

thanx bro

even i was searching for the same. this song matches my persona.

can anyone give teh link to download that song

You may not easily find that song to download. Its rather better to search it on any P2P software or torrent site.

That 'bebo bebo" is a song by 'Black Eyed Peas'. I dont remember the name of the song but if you'll search you'll surely find it.( & i think the album is "monkey business" , i m not sure about it)

yeah that's right this song from black eyed peas !

and 1 more Good News me Uploading that As a ringtone Check it in Ring tone forumz !

Regards

Shyam