Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sumeetsapkal

Nokia 6265 Problems

Hi,

I am facing a problem with nokia 6265.

when ever i slide down the phone, it stops detecting sd card.

it happens with both sd cards 64mb(nokia) & 1gb(sandisk).

please can any one help?

Also, for nearly all folders in nokia 6265, in their options have a feature of

"Activation key list".

Do you know what for and how this can be used.

Hi,

please can any one help?

"Activation key list".

Hi, Even I am using Nokia - 6265, but so far I have not got the problem yet. It seems like your set has some problem. Better please consult the Nokia care centre for the same.

Previously, I had a problem with Kingston 1GB card. I replaced the same with 2GB Kingston Mini SD card (Usually only 1GB will be supported), with which it is working well so far. I am using that from the past 6 months without any problem.

Cheers!!!

Mohu

I had the same problem in my 6265 2 months back. The problem is common with all sliding models. The wire strip connecting upper half and lower half of sliding phone will get defected when we slide frequently. To solve this problem we need to replace the wire strip with new one. It costs more than 1000 INR. this will affect display, speaker, memory card, front keys etc..

Regards,

Ramesh

Hi,

please can any one help?

"Activation key list".

Hi, Even I am using Nokia - 6265, but so far I have not got the problem yet. It seems like your set has some problem. Better please consult the Nokia care centre for the same.

Previously, I had a problem with Kingston 1GB card. I replaced the same with 2GB Kingston Mini SD card (Usually only 1GB will be supported), with which it is working well so far. I am using that from the past 6 months without any problem.

Cheers!!!

Mohu

My nokia 6265 does not get detected by my pc when connected throught a data cable although my other gsm does.

6265 is detected through a bluetooth dongle but to use it with other softwares like Dieogo i need to use it with a data cable. Plz tell me how can i connect it through a data cable ? what is preventing it from being detected through a data cable ??

My nokia 6265 does not get detected by my pc when connected throught a data cable although my other gsm does.

6265 is detected through a bluetooth dongle but to use it with other softwares like Dieogo i need to use it with a data cable. Plz tell me how can i connect it through a data cable ? what is preventing it from being detected through a data cable ??

Hi Anurag,

I donno which version of USB you are using coz even with my mobile also, I was not able to connect to my PC. But, it is not a problem with the phone.

There are two types of USB ports available one is which an older one where this Nokia model will not get detected and another one is USB 2.0 where it supports high speed data transfer and auto detects the devices connected.

Try connecting your mobile to a laptop / some other new system and then check whether you are not able to connect. If you not able to connect in any machine, then it might be your phone's problem.

Hi Anurag,

I donno which version of USB you are using coz even with my mobile also, I was not able to connect to my PC. But, it is not a problem with the phone.

There are two types of USB ports available one is which an older one where this Nokia model will not get detected and another one is USB 2.0 where it supports high speed data transfer and auto detects the devices connected.

Try connecting your mobile to a laptop / some other new system and then check whether you are not able to connect. If you not able to connect in any machine, then it might be your phone's problem.

ya i m trying to connect it to a laptop which is usb2.0 complient. When i connect through a data cable i get a msg on handset 'Connect via data storage mode ?' & when i press yes then it says ' Data storage mode disabled'.

Hi Anurag,

ya i m trying to connect it to a laptop which is usb2.0 complient. When i connect through a data cable i get a msg on handset 'Connect via data storage mode ?' & when i press yes then it says ' Data storage mode disabled'.

Please specify the memory card size whether it is an 1GB card / 2 GB card / ???

Coz 2GB thru data cable, you wont be able to connect but you can use that card in your mobile.

Upto 1GB card, you will be able to connect.

Also, you press 'no' / 'back' / 'exit' in data storage mode coz data storage mode treats mobile as an another disk drive.

From PC Suite --> Manage Connection --> Connect

your mobile

I had the same problem in my 6265 2 months back. The problem is common with all sliding models. The wire strip connecting upper half and lower half of sliding phone will get defected when we slide frequently. To solve this problem we need to replace the wire strip with new one. It costs more than 1000 INR. this will affect display, speaker, memory card, front keys etc..

Regards,

Ramesh

It costs Rs. 1260/-. My handset developed the same problem & I got the strip changed in Nokia Care for this amount. However, I got the handset only after 18 days.

Regards,

Ramesh

It costs Rs. 1260/-. My handset developed the same problem & I got the strip changed in Nokia Care for this amount. However, I got the handset only after 18 days.

just go to local technician he was change the wire strip just for 300/- and give within fifteen minutes not go in custmor care this is the common problem for nokia6265 each person face the same problem