Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Chirag

BEST RINGTONES

Guys, all of us have been discussing abt ringtones off hand until now...

So lets recognise the best :) ones here now and also the worst :grin: ones!

Acc to me, the best ringtone as of now is the JOY of RIM !! which one do u like?

In the English section - CLASSICAL

In the Patriotic Sect - Vande Mataram

In the Hindi Section - None except JOY of RIM

Rate ur preferences here..

In Hindi section -> Roja & the hindi version of Pachai Niramae (tamil)... unfortunately, both the ringtones are not available now.

I think they should come up with some good poly hindi filimi/pop ringtones and it is okay if they charge some reasonable amt for that.

i am sorry i didnt get the ring tone of roja. but i still have the saatiya ringtone... (dont hate me pls.) everyone hates me because of that. the rest i dont think i care bout them much... but the christmas ringtones were not that bad

Well the best ringtones are the ones you like and upload and not the ones which are being offerd .

Have a look at the lg section ...

i would say that the best tones are Calypso, Vandemateram and Goan3

all of these are finely crafted.

hey,dudes, since now we can upload ringtones, why not start a separate thread where ppl can post their custom created ringtones??

guys, of all the available ringtones i like pop the best ...

Apart from that the sathiya ringtone that was available for sometime also rocked..

untill someone at reliance did not find it pleasing enough for his ears and deleted it that is ...

at one time they used to have the ketchup song the the james bond theme

i feel those were the best.. i still have them on my phone

I liked the Mission Impossible ringtone the best - it kind of describes how I feel at work sometimes!

:clap:

Could not remember a single tone apart from the ones already mentioned right here by someone else. Probably that's why I like this Forum and the Ringtones uploaded by the members!

Exactly.... in these few days since I've been a member, my phone's attitude has lept high above its cousins. With loud well known n famous polytones (changed every day) and my own designer wallpapers, it has just got a thorough image makeover.

Thanks to the forum.

BTW.: Previously I'd got this only pleasing tone called 'Oceans' on RWorld and had it as my my ringer since that time.

Edited by RSumit

there was this ringtone called kumbaranna on r-world, this tone was the best on samsung191. but now karma tones is hit, i have seen guys selling tones in manish market (mumbai) using our method of bitpim.

It was in R-World long ago, but not anymore.

Pls browse through the r/t section for LG RD2030 and look for Sathiya-from RWorld tone. If u cant find that PM me, I'll u/l it for u.

I think the saathiya ringtone is the most used ringtone.But I used to like tears in heaven but its no longer available

I love Idea signature tune and I have been using it as ringtone on my GTRAN. Sweet, soft and does not irritate at all even when I am in meetings etc..............!

I am looking forward so such ringtones.

Pls browse through the r/t section for LG RD2030 and look for Sathiya-from RWorld tone. If u cant find that PM me, I'll u/l it for u.

18681[/snapback]

Utsav, Can you pls send me Saathiya ring tone ? My number is 93412 68750

I dont find it in RWorld.

THanks for your Help.

hi ppl,

this is a tip to improvise the rintones that ppl have uploaded here. don't u think that we should rate the rintones that have been uploaded? may be on the basis of downloads, or ppls requests? etc...

this would help ppl - like me, to select from the best rintones our fellow rimweb members have created. and would give in easy access to choose from so many tones avail... and this would enable us to select good tones without browsing thru so many pages and going thru so many posts.

arun, or any other admins.... what do ya think?

great idea irfan, hope the mods are listening or rather reading.

well, as an answer, just look at the number of downloads for the particular file and download it...

lol

:clap: