Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
a_krishnam_raju

Avi To 3g2 Converter For Nokia 6265 Cdma

Hi! Guys

I want to convert AVI files to 3G2 format so that i could view video files on my Nokia 6265 CDMA phone. I tried using ALLOK and PLATO video converters but in vain. These applications are converting the AVI files to 3G2 but i am trying to view them on my mobile none on the video files (3G2) are working. My mobile show a message which says "Unable to View".

Please help me to convert AVI files to 3G2 so that i could view videos on my Mobile.

Will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Krishnam

Hi! Guys

I want to convert AVI files to 3G2 format so that i could view video files on my Nokia 6265 CDMA phone. I tried using ALLOK and PLATO video converters but in vain. These applications are converting the AVI files to 3G2 but i am trying to view them on my mobile none on the video files (3G2) are working. My mobile show a message which says "Unable to View".

Please help me to convert AVI files to 3G2 so that i could view videos on my Mobile.

Will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Krishnam

Hi Raju,

There is a site, where you can get the files converted freely and downloaded:

http://www.all2convert.com/index.html

If you want to convert any you tube videos, you can simply give the url of the video which the site will access, convert and give you as a download in 3GP format.

If you want to convert your own AVI videos, you can upload and get it converted to 3GP format.

If you specifically need a converter, then you can try the "Mobile 3GP converter" please check in google for its site, I forgot it.

:GirandoOjos:

Cheers!!!

Mohu