Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
somebodystopme

Nokia 1325 Worst Phone

I got New Nokia 1325 Just five days back from Reliance world for rs2600, Which is quite over priced. But still went for it because of Brand Nokia. But am Highly dissapointed with this Phone. The battery Doesnt even last A DAY even when I havent placed a single call whole day, yes on Standby. I have Nokia's N73me too. But am very dissapointed with this phone. How can they create a Phone whose battery lasts just a DAY that too without TALKING... Never GO for it.....

Edited by somebodystopme

^^^

@Robin Chopra

My dear friend, Nokia is going to be nuts in the near future. My suggestion is that you must go to the near service centre of Nokia and clear the doubt if your battery must be faulty or not.

Regards.

I got New Nokia 1325 Just five days back from Reliance world for rs2600, Which is quite over priced. But still went for it because of Brand Nokia. But am Highly dissapointed with this Phone. The battery Doesnt even last A DAY even when I havent placed a single call whole day, yes on Standby. I have Nokia's N73me too. But am very dissapointed with this phone. How can they create a Phone whose battery lasts just a DAY that too without TALKING... Never GO for it.....

hmm...i have the same phone and my battery easily lasts 2 days and that includes 2-2.5 hrs of talking...strange..seems like you need to get urs checked up

^^^

Yes Robin, it is advisable to get your battery/phone checked up to rule out any problems in them.

did u ever before send the J2me games to Nokia 1325 through data cable ?