Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sampat

Cdma Handsets

I intend to replace my original RIM handset LG 2130 - purchased at it's launch time with a suitable CDMA Handset which gives value for money . Budget is about Rs 5 000/Primarily looking for a basic Handset with srong Basic features and Long Lasting Battery ( both talk time and standby ) .

Can any one suggest ??

Further how to export Phone book contacts from LG 2130 to New Handset ??

Go in for LG RD3000 or RD 3100. These are available at 1300 and 1700 resp. They offer the best battery backup today. As for your contacts, you can go the LG ASC and ask them to do it for you since you may buy the new LG handsets. They may or may not charge you for this. In case they charge also, it will be roughly Rs 75 plus ST. max. You can try and get it done free. Or you can buy a compatible data cable from ebay and do it yourself.

For Contact backup use R-World Contact Backup utility in your LG 2130 first and then you can transfer the contact to your new handset if the new handset supports R-World then you can upload the contacts saved on R-World to your new handset !

^^^

@sampat

My dear friend, in my point of view also LG RD3100 can be the best bet as far as the battery life is concerned. This handset has FM and the battery backup of this handset is magnificent. And yes as KumaarShah told above its price is Rs.1700/-.

Regards.

^^^

@sampat

My dear friend, in my point of view also LG RD3100 can be the best bet as far as the battery life is concerned. This handset has FM and the battery backup of this handset is magnificent. And yes as KumaarShah told above its price is Rs.1700/-.

Regards.

Any comments from user of Lg RD 3100 ? I see complaints about poor battery back up . Needs charging every 3 / 4 hours !!!! ( c reliance complaint board and other sites )

Also can any one suggest how to increase fonts of Phone Book / Contacts ? Generally they are small and difficult to read for visually impaired .

Edited by sampat

^^^

@sampat

My dear friend, fault can occur in almost any handset of any company either it may be of Nokia or Sony Ericson also.

The poor battery life of RD3100 which you are telling may be the problem with a particular piece. As the review of this handset's battery is rated at 5 stars.

Regards.

^^^

@sampat

My dear friend, fault can occur in almost any handset of any company either it may be of Nokia or Sony Ericson also.

The poor battery life of RD3100 which you are telling may be the problem with a particular piece. As the review of this handset's battery is rated at 5 stars.

Regards.

Thanks . wanted to know wether it is a general compalaint or as u said a particular piece. Any way does company gives warranty on battery too ?( apart from handset ) Recent case of Nokia BL 5C puts one on alert.

Any clue on how to increase phone book fonts ? any software ?

Regards,

^^^

@sampat

Regards.

Thanks . wanted to know wether it is a general compalaint or as u said a particular piece. Any way does company gives warranty on battery too ?( apart from handset ) Recent case of Nokia BL 5C puts one on alert.

Any clue on how to increase phone book fonts ? any software ?

Regards,

:Riendo::Riendo: :Riendo: :Riendo: :Riendo: :Riendo::Riendo:

^^^

@Sampat

MY dear friend, yes LG do provide the warranty for battery also. But the battery warranty is for only 6 months. Whereas handset's warranty is for complete one year. Battery problems exists only in rare cases.

Regards.