Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Interesting Article I Received About Ownership Of Indian Medias

A VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE ... ONE MUST READ

There are several major publishing groups in India , the most prominent among them being the Times of India Group, the Indian Express Group, the Hindustan Times Group, The Hindu group, the Anandabazar Patrika Group, the Eenadu Group, the Malayalam Manorama Group, the Mathrubhumi group, the Sahara group, the

Bhaskar group,and the Dainik Jagran group.

Let us see the ownership of different media agencies.

NDTV: A very popular TV news media is funded by Gospels of Charity in Spain Supports Communism. Recently it has developed a soft corner towards Pakistan because Pakistan President has allowed only this channel to be aired in Pakistan . Indian CEO Prannoy Roy is co-brother of Prakash Karat, General Secretary of the Communist party of India . His wife and Brinda Karat are sisters.

India Today which used to be the only national weekly who supported BJP is now bought by NDTV!! Since then the tone has changed drastically and turned into Hindu bashing.

CNN-IBN: This is 100 percent funded by Southern Baptist Church with its branches in all over the world with HQ in US. The Church annually allocates $800 million for promotion of its channel. Its Indian head is Rajdeep Sardesai and his wife Sagarika Ghosh.

Times group list:

Times Of India , Mid-Day, Nav-Bharth Times, Stardust, Femina, Vijay Times, Vijaya Karnataka, Times now (24- hour news channel) and many more.. Times Group is owned by Bennet & Coleman. 'World Christian CouncilĀ¢ does 80 percent of the Funding, and an Englishman and an Italian equally share balance 20 percent. The Italian Robertio Mindo is a close relative of Sonia Gandhi.

Star TV: It is run by an Australian, who is supported by St. Peters

Pontifical Church Melbourne

Hindustan Times: Owned by Birla Group, but hands have changed since Shobana Bhartiya took over. Presently it is working in Collaboration with Times Group.

The Hindu:

English daily, started over 125 years has been recently taken over by

Joshua Society, Berne , Switzerland . N.Ram's wife is a Swiss national.

Indian Express: Divided into two groups.

The Indian Express and new Indian Express (southern edition) ACTS

Christian Ministries have major stake in the Indian Express and latter is still with the Indian counterpart.

Eeenadu: Still to date controlled by an Indian named Ramoji Rao.

Ramoji Rao is connected with film industry and owns a huge studio in Andhra Pradesh .

Andhra Jyothi: The Muslim party of Hyderabad known as MIM along with a Congress Minister has purchased this Telugu daily very recently.

The Statesman: It is controlled by Communist Party of India.

Kairali TV: It is controlled by Communist party of India (Marxist)

Mathrubhoomi: Leaders of Muslim League and Communist leaders have major investment.

Asian Age and Deccan Chronicle: Is owned by a Saudi Arabian Company with its chief Editor M.J. Akbar.

Gujrat riots which took place in 2002 where Hindus were burnt alive,

Rajdeep Sardesai and Bharkha Dutt working for NDTV at that time got around 5 Million Dollars from Saudi Arabia to cover only Muslim victims which they did very faithfully. Not a single Hindu family was interviewed or shown on TV whose near and dear ones had been burnt alive, it is reported.

Tarun Tejpal of <
regularly gets flat check from Arab countries to target BJP and Hindus only, it is said.

The ownership explains the control of media in India by foreigners. The result is obvious.
Edited by kshah

^^^

Too bad, all media in India is mostly owned by foreigners only.

Only EENADU is I suppose wholly owned by a Hindu.

Chennai's 'The Hindu' is also sold out to some foreigners. Too Bad.

Chennai's 'New Indian Express' is mercifully still owned by marwaris.

Well this is what is meant by globalisation or is it 'sell out' to foreigners.

Absolutely shocking to read this. Specially the "Gujrat riots" one. I am ashamed to know that this is the face of journalism in India.

^^^

Oh my God, in the above list, except Eenadu, their is no other media fully owned by an Indian itself.

Its really shocking.

And what about "INDIA TV", "SAHARA SAMAY" & "ZEE NEWS"

I think these three are also fully owned by Indians only.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

I too was shocked that medias which are suppoesed to be national assets are in hands of foreigner. I dont think they will ever work for our national interest.

well about indian tv i can bet sure this is an absolute indian news channel :lol:

but i think ios this article true. cant say anything. CNN IBN is a part of TV18 Group which is mentioned nowhere.

i cant believe on this article. and if aajtak was bought by NDTV what the **** about shareholders. whats the swap ratio and all. they cant do without informing stock market.

@Kshah

its a fake article

Edited by @ksh@T

could be, net is full of such aticles hence I posted here so that we all can discuss healthily. About stocks, I dont know much about listed companies. So I cant say which one is taken over by whom. but there are stock guys around in this forum who can throw light

About gujarat riots, I have witnessed false reporting of Rajdeep sardesai. He do covering just 500 mtrs away from place where I had been and was reporting incidence which was not known to any one there. Buildings shown were of another area. My factory which is 22 kms from my resi not remained closed for even a day and I went to my office all days, passing thru areas of all communities and had no problem at all.

could be, net is full of such aticles hence I posted here so that we all can discuss healthily. About stocks, I dont know much about listed companies. So I cant say which one is taken over by whom. but there are stock guys around in this forum who can throw light

About gujarat riots, I have witnessed false reporting of Rajdeep sardesai. He do covering just 500 mtrs away from place where I had been and was reporting incidence which was not known to any one there. Buildings shown were of another area. My factory which is 22 kms from my resi not remained closed for even a day and I went to my office all days, passing thru areas of all communities and had no problem at all.

I don't believe the extent till some references given.

But media's anti hindu bias is visible. It is more because of the english education which is controlled by Christian Missionaries.

^^^

My dear friends, I think it will be better if we should not mention any particular religions in our posts. Whether it may be Hindu, Muslim or Christian or any other one. As it may hurt many people's emotions who belongs to that particular religion.

Maintain healty discussions without putting any religion into it.

It will be good for our reputation as well as keeps our beloved rimweb neat & clean.

Regards.

Why are we afraid of mentioning about religion in anyways? I am aethist by faith, but I feel good when one says he believes in religion. If any one beliving in religion should be tolerant to every thing, else its pseudo religious.

Kamal you say you are philosopher, child lover. Isnt it a religion? Hinduism / Islam / Christianity never teach to hate then why not to mention that I am hindu or so on?

^^^

@Kalpak

My dear friend, surely you are right at your point. But I never asked or told anyone not to tell that he / she belongs to which religion. Actually what I meant in my previous post is that it should not be mentioned in our posts that a particular community was suffered in the riots, either it may be of any religion.

I know very well that nearly every community was suffered due those riots in Gujarat. Especially the family members of those who lost their lovedones in the riots are worst affected. Riots does not see any religion.

I purely respect your views, as you had seen the riots with your naked eyes my dear Kalpak. And never wants to hurt you at all.

But at the same time I request all of you that we should not mention any particular religion in our post so that the sentiments of those who belongs to that religion must not be hurt. As the whole community can never be blamed due to the fault of few people.

Now, riots are over. And we should try to maintain friendliness so that other mischieveous persons may not take advantage of us.

And in the last I think we are a little bit off the track. Lets take this thread on the track and start posting about OWNERSHIP OF INDIAN MEDIAS.

And in the last my dear Kalpak please do not take it personally.

Regards.

:cheer: Hey cheers, I never took any thing personally, its a healthy board. I respect religion because it is the only force which can keep people united. As I mentioned I am aethist but no every one can live without punching bag called GOD. People who can not discuss god, be it of any religion can not discuss any thing.

It would be devastating to know the whole truth! It is indeed true that English Media and the primary players are being controlled by external interests. Pranoy Roy gets his bonus if he talks bad against Indian communities and Hindus in particular. Rajeev Paradesai, gets double bonus (because his wife also works) if he targets BJP more and more, Goswami gets his fat pay cheque if Indian culture is denigrated as trash. So there is nothing really surprising as such for those self-respecting individuals to see these caricatures in the media business bend their back too much and demean their stature and in turn look ridiculous infront of everyone.

NDTV (& Jet Airways) is indirectly owned by Dawood kind of people to engineer opinion in favor.

CNN-IBN has tons of money from Western countries which is primarily controlled by special interest groups!!!!

You can issue ready made "traitor" certificate if you see someone even remotely associated anything with the tag "Times"!!!!

Now a days anti-Indian interest groups are trying to exploit India only to invade further!

I have a simple Trivia for anyone: Can you guess who is the second biggest Real Estate Owner in Country? To make your life easier let me answer who is the first biggest Real Estate Owner in the country - it is Indian Army!

Correction mate ... its the indian Railways ... :) check around .. u'll get the answer :)

now i am interested in knowing who is the biggest real estate owner in india.

NDTV (& Jet Airways) is indirectly owned by Dawood kind of people to engineer opinion in favor.

CNN-IBN has tons of money from Western countries which is primarily controlled by special interest groups!!!!

You can issue ready made "traitor" certificate if you see someone even remotely associated anything with the tag "Times"!!!!

Now a days anti-Indian interest groups are trying to exploit India only to invade further!

I have a simple Trivia for anyone: Can you guess who is the second biggest Real Estate Owner in Country? To make your life easier let me answer who is the first biggest Real Estate Owner in the country - it is Indian Army!