lostjournal

Sms Offer

86 posts in this topic

Got a message a while ago :

SMS Hungama!Get 1000 FREE sms to ANYWHERE in India for just Rs. 60/month.To activate

SMS Pack60 please call customer care.T&C apply.Reliance

T & C: Not applicable while Roaming. Its an all India Offer.

PS:This is what CC has informed me.

^^^

Seems they finally woke up now..... But it is too less... Should have been 3000 SMSs atleast.

^^^

My dear friends, in my point of view this is a good deal. As this includes National SMS also. So 1000 SMS's @ Rs.60/- is not a bad deal at all.

Regards.

No SMS offers for post-paid customers.. As usual post-paid customers are always ignored ;(

No SMS offers for post-paid customers.. As usual post-paid customers are always ignored ;(

Well this offer is for Postpaid customers only.

Arrey Bhai Log , Yeh Message Free Offer Unkey Liye Hi hai Jin Logo Ko Company Ki taraf Se Sms Aaya hai, Not for All...

I asked fools at customer Care and They told me that this offer is for selected customers only who have recieved a sms related to this offer on their mobile....

May be One Can get this offer telling lie to the cutomer care that he/she has recieved the message :winko: .

May be this trick works..

Well Mera To DAPO Plan Hai..

SMS ARE UNLIMITED FREE TO ALL NETWORKS IN INDIA :winko:

Let me check with CC.

Really nice pack.

Just called up CC to activate this pack. But they say that this offer is only for customers who have recieved the above SMS. :(

Has anyone (who did not get the SMS) activated this pack as yet? Or is there a way to activate the pack without getting the SMS?

As usual RCOM is sending out SMSs to selected customers only. No info on the criteria for selection. It may be their uncles, aunts, brothers, cousins etc who will get such SMSs/offers. No transparency at all.

Yaar Tum Sab Jooth Bol Kar dekho na..

Shayad Kaam Ban Jaaye..

Unko Bolo Ki I have Recieved A message In which there is written

" SMS Hungama!Get 1000 FREE sms to ANYWHERE in India for just Rs. 60/month.To activate

SMS Pack60 please call customer care.T&C apply.Reliance"

Good Luck

Great offer. Finally RCom is beginning to provide good deals.

Edited by vishalkumar

Waiting 4 the sms to come.

Yaar Tum Sab Jooth Bol Kar dekho na..

Shayad Kaam Ban Jaaye..

Unko Bolo Ki I have Recieved A message In which there is written

" SMS Hungama!Get 1000 FREE sms to ANYWHERE in India for just Rs. 60/month.To activate

SMS Pack60 please call customer care.T&C apply.Reliance"

Good Luck

Has anyone tried bluffing the CC with this? I really want to activate the pack.. Lekin kambakht offer wala sms aa hi nahi raha hai... :NOTriste:

Waiting 4 the sms to come.

^^^

@rbdhoot

My dear friend, those who are eligible for this pack have already received the SMS. I don't think, now anyone would get the sms.

Anyways, lets hope for the best. Be positive.

Regards.

I had received the sms and i activated the pack :)

I had Not received any sms but my friend received then too when i asked customer care they have activated mine pack also... so i dnt think this scheme is for selected customer :)

I had Not received any sms but my friend received then too when i asked customer care they have activated mine pack also... so i dnt think this scheme is for selected customer :)

I have asked to activate the same without getting SMS !!! :) It will take 48 hours to activate. Lets See.

Will we get a sms conforming that the pack is activated??? I activated the pack yesterday and i was told to wait 48 hours before its activated. Lets see if thats the case....

Hi I am Santosh From Chhindwara MP..

bhai log meri kismat kharab hai shayad aaj tak mujhe koi bhi offer wala msg nahi mila. mujhe other phone's ke liye SMS ki bahut jaruri hai..ye wala offer bahut jyada achha hai..kya karu..

Please yaar kya kare ki offer wala SMS pack Activate ho jaye. abhi mera onnet wala sms pack he, lekin usme maza nahi aa raha hai. Reliance ko aisa offer dena chahiye to sabhi ko dena chahiye.

^^^

Very simple,

Just call CC and say you have received the SMS, so please activate the pack for this number.

See the fun that follows.

If you are lucky, enjoy. Else, switch to another service provider.

I agree fully with you, that RCOM should extend offers to all subscribers. This is real discriminatory policies. Atleast they should be transparent in informing the criteria for selection of subscribers. hey cannot just say, only if you receive the SMS, you are eligible for so and so scheme/offer.

Lekin bhai CC wale puchenge ki kis number se SMS aaya hai to kya batana hai...aur phir baad me problem to nahi hogi..main CC se pahle baat ki thi to wo kah rahe the ki jise offer wala SMS milega use he activate kar sakte hai.

The funny part is that I have got that sms 4 times in 2 days.

But I use tata postpaid as well. So I have a pack of Rs. 50 wherein you

get 3000 sms every month (local/nation).It works even when you are roaming.

I am pretty happy with tata.

I ALSO GOT SMS IN 3 TIMES

2 SMS 1ST AND AFTER I CALL TO CC AND ACTIVE PLAN AFTER SOME HRS. I ALSO GOT 1SMS.

I THINK RELIANCE LIKE MY NO. :rofl_200::rofl_200: :rofl_200:

NOW THEY ALSO SAID ME AFTER 48HRS.

SAT--SUN I THINK SUNDAY HOLIDAY SO WAIT TILL MONDAY :NOTriste::NOTriste:

@santosh,

I too have not received this SMS. Atleast many people here who got this SMS can post from which number it has come, so that others may use the service!!!!

Maybe it came from 51232 or 51234 or 52811. lostjournal and kk999 please report here the number from which this SMS came.

I have no use for this pack as I am on DAPO!!!!

Maybe others who are desperate to use this pack can try their luck.