Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
devxxsun

Chinese Mobile Duel Sim Model Cect 9898

Hi Dear,

I just now bought chinese Mobile Model CECT 9898. It has duel sim (gsm/cdma), duel bluetooth, touchpad, duel camera 3MP....

I just wanted to add CDMA IP number to my handset so that I will be able to use RWORLD. Earlier I was using Nokia 6275.

Please help me and provide all the procedures for incorporating CDMA IP NUMBER ...

Thanks,

Regards...........

How is the phone Can you please post some pictures of it are u using RIM on it?

How is the phone Can you please post some pictures of it are u using RIM on it?

see the picture of chines 9898 model no but i am says that this is not a 3mp but only 1.3mp

Hi Dear,

I just now bought chinese Mobile Model CECT 9898. It has duel sim (gsm/cdma), duel bluetooth, touchpad, duel camera 3MP....

I just wanted to add CDMA IP number to my handset so that I will be able to use RWORLD. Earlier I was using Nokia 6275.

Please help me and provide all the procedures for incorporating CDMA IP NUMBER ...

Thanks,

Regards...........

how many days u baught the phone and what is the result of the phone and what is ur experiance about the phone

sexy phone only feature i find missing is incoming ringer silencer feature...maybe it is there but i cnt find it...cost is 6.5 k ion mumbai

sexy phone only feature i find missing is incoming ringer silencer feature...maybe it is there but i cnt find it...cost is 6.5 k ion mumbai

Go to User profile ---->/ Indoor-Outdoor-general-meeting ---->/ customise----> / alert type ----> / ringer-viberator-OR reduce volume level . This way you an set.

Does anyone tell me who to access r world on this phone? Also I am not able to connect bluetooth headset to listen to music. Can you please help

Hi,

I also got this phone a week back.

Overall its an Okay phone but as mentioned in the earlier posts It doesnt support WAP in CDMA mode.

The phone options are very good in terms of reception and signal strength. Camera/Multimedia options are also good.

Has a good touch screen and dual camera. No business features, but I believe we can install it. No idea on how to configure reliance webworld on this phone.

I tried to search for an English manual for this phone in the web but not even a single link in the web to help :NOTriste:

If any body has this please let me know as the manual supplied along with the phone is in Chinese. Another problem is regarding the Dial Up Networking, when we try to use the phone as modem. (DUN) profile is not working in the bluetooth mode as it gets connected and immediately disconnects without any warning. So no chance of connecting the internet and the USB cable connection is also not available and no PC suite is preinstalled and no drivers are provided except for a video driver.

RIM can be used along with GSM SIM.

Battery life is also good and it doesnt gets heated up with frequent usage. It has a standby dual connection and you can swap the calls. The keys are not that comfortable but it has a good touch screen dialing and the screen is really big.

Regards

Jithesh.K.A

No idea on how to configure reliance webworld on this phone.

^^^

My dear friend, are you trying Configuring Reliance WEBWORLD or Reliance RWORLD ? :lol2:

Regards.

Sorry Not WEBWORLD.. Its definitely RWORLD..

Any Help on this..

Thanks and regards

Jithesh

WHAT IS UR EXPERIENCE ABOUT THIS HANDSET (SIGNAL, BATTERY BKP, TOUCH SCREEN, KEYS)

I WANT THIS HANDSET, WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THIS HANDSET IN MUMBAI,

:confuse: I AM FROM AURANGABAD, THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY CITY

Myself & jithesh405 has explored recording feature of this handset.

It is possible to record ongoing conversation (active call recording) in this handset, but only while on GSM call. In CDMA call, recording feature is not available & can't record. Also, length of recording is upto free memory available in memory card.

Thanks to jithesh405 & rimweb.

can any post some sample pics taken from this cect 9898 mobile. and would also like to know the battery life, and how is the quality of sound in ear phones.

Edited by importantsingh

Ok, You want to configure Reliance Mobile World (formerly Rworld) on your chinese mobile handsets.

Following are the settings which you have to configure accordingly.

There must be a Wap Browser in this mobile, here you can put these settings.

Dial Number #777

User Name: <<Your Mobile Number>>

Password: <<Your Mobile Number>>

IP - Leave it blank

Port - Leave it blank.

You will be able to open any website from this settings.

For R World - go to wap.rworld.co.in

Secondly, The charges applied will be of Reliance Netconnect, Because settings are of R Connect.

This will be charged per minute. You can connect using UTS and SC810 usernames too,

These servers are down quite often like TYPICAL RWORLD, and speed is low some times (I think enough for mobile content). But here you will be charged 10 ps / 10 KB.

These were the setting used in Kyocera 7135 also.

These were the setting used in Kyocera 7135 also.

In kyocera 7135, reliance was not giving any connection. If you want you can use these settings in Kyo 7135 too.

hi guys

hey did anyone tried using the internet access on phone on the china mobile

using the reliance connection

:confuse:

In Chinese Handset i.e.. A918. i am bascailly using Reliance number

Pls. let me know what setting should do so, that I can access the R Connect.

The WAP setting in the h/s are

Profile Name : ABC..

Homepage : http://wap.rworld.co.in

Gateway : 0.0.0.0 what is this number ???????

Port : 0 what is this number ???????

Data Account : what is this number ???????

Regards,

Mohan

Ok, You want to configure Reliance Mobile World (formerly Rworld) on your chinese mobile handsets.

Following are the settings which you have to configure accordingly.

There must be a Wap Browser in this mobile, here you can put these settings.

Dial Number #777

User Name: <<Your Mobile Number>>

Password: <<Your Mobile Number>>

IP - Leave it blank

Port - Leave it blank.

You will be able to open any website from this settings.

For R World - go to wap.rworld.co.in

Secondly, The charges applied will be of Reliance Netconnect, Because settings are of R Connect.

This will be charged per minute. You can connect using UTS and SC810 usernames too,

These servers are down quite often like TYPICAL RWORLD, and speed is low some times (I think enough for mobile content). But here you will be charged 10 ps / 10 KB.

^^^

Mohan Babu,

You want to use Reliance Netconnect or Reliance Mobile World?