Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
lion501

Antivirus Scan For 6275

Its Series S40 Not Possible and even it can not be Infected

W0w Means no virus infection to 6275 !

that's really good

regards

Shyam

Who said that S40 based cant be infected wid d virus... my 6235 is not working after i downloaded java based S/w, although I could make and receive call, but i cant play games nor can i used the software i had i my "Collection" folder. and due to this, images and videos which i had took using the cam, they too are getting corrupted.

So virus can get into ur S40 based mobile and there is java based anti-virus i had seen 2 months ago on interner, u gotto buy one.

Cheers

and there is java based anti-virus i had seen 2 months ago on interner, u gotto buy one.

Can you please post some details about it? Thanks.

I dont remember, i googled and i saw this site where there is java based anti virus prog, i guess it was prices aroung $9. But i really dont remember the site. Sorry bro.

I dont think so. Becoz there are too many file accessing restriction in s40 platforms.So i think there is no near future chance of a virus

I thing there is chance for malicious programes may affect in future for multi-tasking java phones - in future

anyway no doubt for 6275 or 6265. Sure

i had a virus situation in my computer and connected my 6275 to it .my moble actually started restarting .........i had to then format my memory card

i had a virus situation in my computer and connected my 6275 to it .my moble actually started restarting .........i had to then format my memory card

Please give details, may be useful to others