Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
niket

Voice Enabled Call History Menu

Today.. just for fun I called *444 in RD 7230 it ends in 03 secs. after little time I received Triggered Java SMS for 2811 after accepting that it starts to download one java application.

That application is voice enabled menu for call history. really nice app for who don't like RD 7230's call history system. because in 7230 there is no call history menu. it all in CALL button.

This application don;t work in 2030.

Try it for fun.. and also let me know that in which other models it works.

Hi Niket,

What exactly is it? Does it enable you to navigate the menu by voice commands? Do give the feedback...asking you just out of curiosity.

the 2030 doesnt have the triggered JAVA sms feature ... but the 2130 does !!! niket, let me know what exactly this thing does and if theres any way of removing it ... i'll try it out on mine and let u know :D but wanna make sure i can disable it if i need to. how does this thing work ??

Yeah I posted that sometime back - but then my older software of LG 2130 didn't allow.

Once U dial *444 U get a MMS - on executing that MMS - click "conn" option it will take U to R-World and execute a Java applet containing the last few calls U made. U can view as well as hear them.

Please note that if U can't run it get Ur mobile's software version upgraded.

Yeah I posted that sometime back - but then my older software of LG 2130 didn't allow.

Once U dial *444 U get a MMS - on executing that MMS - click "conn" option it will take U to R-World and execute a Java applet containing the last few calls U made. U can view as well as hear them.

Yeah.. absolutly that

...U can view as well as hear them....

Hi Niket,

Do you mean that you can hear the actual conversation of your last few calls or you can just listen to the call details?

You can listen to the call details and NOT the conversation. If they allowed conversation then that would be a serious invasion of privacy :quest:

(not to mention even this does for some).

Hi all

I think they have either stopped the service or restricted access :P It works no more!!

This is the message U get on excuting the MMS notification link!!

Error
--------------
Dear Customer,
Your current
Plan
Subscription
does not allow
you access to
This service.
For Information
on Plans and 
plan Upgrades,
Please contact
3033333 at the
R World Section
to access to
exciting R
World Services
----------------
     OK

may b they have ltd it to just 7230 now

unlikely to be so _ Also I don't see any reason for doin that.

I think it may be area dependent more likely. Another possiblity is restriction to users with itemized billing postpaid/prepaid only.

The Executable MMS link I recieve dosn't have the link to the midlet as it previously contained.

Well, i have tried that *444 thingy with Samsung N191 and its working fine there. But with RD2130 (software upgraded) its not working and instead i received a sms saying your handset model does not support this application. :)

I have 7230

I am in DAPO

i dialed #444

and i got the message as code got

--------------

Dear Customer,

Your current

Plan

Subscription

does not allow

you access to

This service.

For Information

on Plans and

plan Upgrades,

Please contact

3033333 at the

R World Section

to access to

exciting R

World Services

----------------

i called up #333

they say #444 was used for roming and the service is no more avilable ???

nikit r u sure u dialed #444 :rolleyes:

OK are there any other services like this i mean dial #123 and get a Taj mahal free ??

hey Dhananjay, it was working sometime back ...all u had to do was dial *444 to activate it ... and ppl at the customer care desk dont know what they're talking about ... the roaming thing was off long time ago ... there is no need to activate roaming by dialing *444 :rolleyes:

I am begining to think that in certain regions/zones they have deactivated. E.g. Bangalore (I think Dhananjay too tried from Bangalore). Also when I search for possible hidden R-World apps using a series of urls added to Favorite items, I see that there are a lot of links that gives this error. Either the error message is nonsense or R-World people are developing Utilities for paid members only which is currently under private testing.

I tried the same thing on my GTRAN and i got a message saying that this feature is nt available on my handset. so it is handset dependent