Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chandannasta

Which Pen Drive Is The Best?

Hey guys would like to know which pen drive is the best? My friends had bought transend 8 gb but they say its the worst don ever think of buying. So would like to know which one is the best according to you people and also one more thing, when I am chatting on yahoo with some unknown person while someone sends me his or her pic or any other file I want it to be scanned by my antivirus like before being downloaded on my system. So how should I do that. Can you let me know guys.

Quite Right!

Transend is very much slow. It takes 8 and a half minute to Save an 4.2 MB Excel file (containing VBA), while other pen takes just over 2 minutes to save the same file.

You can go for Sandisk or i-ball, but I don't know about i-Ball's performance.

each company has a faster version and a slower version products, cheaper version is always slowest

^^^

My dear friends, as per the quality and performance, Transcend & Sandisk Pen Drives will be the best buy. Actually the pen drive speeds does matter according to your computer's USB port also.

If you have an old computer, then it may be having USB 1.0, which is slower.

In latest computers their is USB 2.0, which is much more faster.

I'm using Transcend, and very much satisfied with the same.

Regards.

cheaper the better. but go for original is must.

Yes, I have a transcend and have no issues with it at all. As Honest pointed out, you might be using it on USB 1.0 port, hence it is slower.

Sandisk is kewl as well have one from sandisk ... a cruzer .. and its been fatte reliable :D

cheers

karki

Transcend should be above V30 Series

Sandisk is also good Brand but look for faster Data Transfer rates

i am using kingston and have never ever faced problem and sandisk too

Anything gifted by GF is always Great anyways!!!

:Contento:

Kingston Launches New Colorful Data Traveler

Kingston has really been making the news that last couple of months with new Data Travelers being launched almost every second week. Their latest launch is the New the DataTraveler 110 (DT110) that provides high capacity at an economic price. This new model also comes in a capacity of up to 8GB of storage.

"The DT110 provides an economic way to transfer and transport data whenever and wherever you travel." Nitin Malhotra, Country Manager, India, Kingston Technology.

The DT110 features a capless, retractable USB connector that supports USB 2.0 specifications. It’s compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP (SP1 and SP2), Mac OS 10.2x and higher and Linux (2.6 and higher). Available in different colors according to capacity: Purple (1 GB) priced at Rs. 625, Blue (2 GB) priced at Rs. 925, red (4 GB) that will cost Rs. 1595 and finally green (8 GB) that would set you back about Rs. 3425.

All these models come with Kingston's 5-year warranty.

post-14950-1205917670_thumb.jpg

post-14950-1205917677_thumb.jpg

Just wait for 3 month we are gonna see 16 and 32 gb

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Anything gifted by GF is always Great anyways!!!

:Contento:

Right...!!!! :rofl_200:

Kingston Launches New Colorful Data Traveler

Kingston has really been making the news that last couple of months with new Data Travelers being launched almost every second week. Their latest launch is the New the DataTraveler 110 (DT110) that provides high capacity at an economic price. This new model also comes in a capacity of up to 8GB of storage.

"The DT110 provides an economic way to transfer and transport data whenever and wherever you travel." Nitin Malhotra, Country Manager, India, Kingston Technology.

The DT110 features a capless, retractable USB connector that supports USB 2.0 specifications. It’s compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP (SP1 and SP2), Mac OS 10.2x and higher and Linux (2.6 and higher). Available in different colors according to capacity: Purple (1 GB) priced at Rs. 625, Blue (2 GB) priced at Rs. 925, red (4 GB) that will cost Rs. 1595 and finally green (8 GB) that would set you back about Rs. 3425.

All these models come with Kingston's 5-year warranty.

Itz quite costly.... :Confuso:

Transcent 8 GB comes to abt 1500.... :winko:

^^^

@chandan

My dear friend, all the three (Kingston, Sandisk & Transcend) are the best in quality and performance.

Just go for the one which fits your pocket. No cons in all the three above mentioned brands.

Regards.

I bought today HP pendrive for rs 900 4gb 1 yr warranty from a shop located in sion and its working great.

^^^

@chandan

My dear friend, all the three (Kingston, Sandisk & Transcend) are the best in quality and performance.

Just go for the one which fits your pocket. No cons in all the three above mentioned brands.

Regards.

^^^

Congrats for the correct purchase my dear Chandan.

Transcend Launches 32GB Flash Drive

Transcend has announced the availability of its latest high-capacity USB flash drive - the 32GB JetFlash V60 in India. Transcend is the first brand selling pen drives with such a large capacity in such a small device in India.

The JetFlash V60 has dimensions of 61mm x 18.6mm x 9.8mm. The JetFlash elite software suite can be installed to run directly from the JetFlash drive when plugged in. It also includes seven timesaving data management functions, including, Website AutoLogin, PC-Lock, Mobile Favorites, Secret-Zip encryption, Mobile E-mail, DataBackup and Online Update. The V60 also supports Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista, Mac and Linux. Of course it’s Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compliant and also compatible with USB1.0/1.1.

This high capacity pen-drive is available in an assortment of bright, pearl-accented colors. It is also now available in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities. Transcend also offers its 3 year warranty.

The JetFlash V60 is priced at Rs. 7,300 (MRP)

post-14950-1206181336_thumb.jpg

I think then 32gb is very costly, bcoz in reliance general chat forum, there is 1 more question abt 320 gb pen drive available for rs 9500. So just have a look at it. So which one is costly and which one is cheap, you can make it out guys.

Transcend Launches 32GB Flash Drive

Transcend has announced the availability of its latest high-capacity USB flash drive - the 32GB JetFlash V60 in India. Transcend is the first brand selling pen drives with such a large capacity in such a small device in India.

The JetFlash V60 has dimensions of 61mm x 18.6mm x 9.8mm. The JetFlash elite software suite can be installed to run directly from the JetFlash drive when plugged in. It also includes seven timesaving data management functions, including, Website AutoLogin, PC-Lock, Mobile Favorites, Secret-Zip encryption, Mobile E-mail, DataBackup and Online Update. The V60 also supports Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista, Mac and Linux. Of course it’s Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compliant and also compatible with USB1.0/1.1.

This high capacity pen-drive is available in an assortment of bright, pearl-accented colors. It is also now available in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities. Transcend also offers its 3 year warranty.

The JetFlash V60 is priced at Rs. 7,300 (MRP)

Transcend Launches Classy 16GB Flash Drive

Transcend has announced the availability of its new high-capacity USB flash drive – the 16GB JetFlash V85 in India. It has a sleek, compact zinc-alloy body and measures 49.5mm long by 15.8mm wide and is 7.4mm thin. Each JetFlash V85 comes with a metal carrying chain.

Austin Huang, Regional Head - Sales, SAARC and APAC, Transcend, said, "Users have an impending need for enhanced storage capacity, as they like to carry around all their personal and office documents, music, images and videos for easy sharing and reliable accessibility. Transcend's new JetFlash V85 will cater to this requirement with its huge capacity of 16GB and classy look!"

The JetFlash V85 also comes bundled with Transcend's handy JetFlash elite software package that includes seven tools specifically developed to help you manage mobile data more efficiently and increase productivity. These functions include: Website AutoLogin, PC-Lock, Favorites, Secret-Zip, E-mail, DataBackup, and Online Update. The JetFlash V85 supports Windows 98SE/2000/Me/XP/ Vista, Mac and Linux, and is now available in 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities. It's Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compliant, compatible with USB1.0/1.1 Easy Plug and Play.

The JetFlash V85 16GB is available in stores and priced at an MRP of Rs. 4,250.

post-14950-1207043193_thumb.jpg