Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ananthshenoy

Icici Bank On Your Rim

HI everyone,

I just saw a link on r-world new arrivals today which showed icici bank!

Its great to have access to your bank anytime anywhere and also pay your utility bills as well as your rim telephone bills through your mobile phone.

Earlier they had started the same service for HDFC bank but its great that icici bank has started the same service.

I just hope this service is provided free of cost :D

Regards

Ananth

yeah, one more great service on rim.

karlo duniya muthhi me !!!

it was before also in finance mobile banking but it is showing it now in new arrivals i am using this feature for the past one month

Where is this finance mobile banking on r-world and did it have icici bank on it since the past one month? If so i was not aware of it.

I have seen HDFC bank on r-world before but not icici bank. :quest:

Ananth

I called the phone banking of icici but they dont know anything about this service. i have current account in icici thane branch and no internet banking facility. what should i do>?

You should first register for the internet banking facility on www.icicibank.com and get an infinity account username and password later you can register for the phone banking facility. This is the procedure in case of savings bank account ; i think it must be the same in case of current account...

Where is this finance mobile banking on r-world

Check this out...

R-World > MORE SERVICES > FINANCE > MOBILE BANK

I do have the internet banking of ICICI .. ..u need to register ur mobile with them before u can access that.. i have registered my mobile using my net banking.. u can find that option to subscribe to mobile requests immediately when u login to the site... i have used it on my mobile and its working now :D .. i have chckd my "last three transactions".. and there is nothing more asked as authentication.. .. any one who uses ur hand set can check ur balance.. i do have to check out if i can transact money too .. now i have not been able to check my current balance.. its never loads up.. its always showing "loading please wait..."

And..ICICI should set up some other password identification for security.. and

or some ;) would act soon.... :(

ya.. all the things are working.. probably reliance knows that many of its customers are icici acc holders.. it definitely has given an option to pay its bill using this.. but i cannot see if we can transfer money across accounts...

ya.. all the things are working.. probably reliance knows that many of its customers are icici acc holders.. it definitely has given an option to pay its bill using this.. but i cannot see if we can transfer money across accounts...

Its not whether Reliance knows how many of its users are ICICI acc. holders !! They cant actually find out the statistics so easily.

But its simply that ICICI is almost the No. 1 or No. 2 Bank in a short span of time in India ! So obviously, by permutations, most RIM customers wud have ICICI accounts! In future they'd start many more services linked to most other banks, etc... They r quite good at such things!

I had the LG2030 handset a few days back which showed ICICI bank but since then i have switched over to GTRAN -------------- in which there is no link of ICICI bank on r-world. But there is a link for HDFC bank.

Guess reliance has not built the software for icici bank on GTRAN handset------- i might have to wait till then.

Regards

Ananth

hey ... i dont think R world is handset specific ... ppl correct me if im wrong. the only handset that doesnt have the video sections is the nokia handset ... anyways try resetting R world and c if the link to ICICI shows up

If even that doesn't help U and don't want to wait then U can give a try going to the link directly after editing the favorites file and adding a link to ICICI using bitpim - if U are comfortable using it. (I know Gtran user's may not be). Same thing can be tried for games too.

hey ... i dont think R world is handset specific ... ppl correct me if im wrong. the only handset that doesnt have the video sections is the nokia handset ... anyways try resetting R world and c if the link to ICICI shows up

no r world is definately handset specific , How else can you justify the varying screen sizes and video capabilities .May be the basic content is same but some handset specifc content like ringtones wallpapers differs . So when u try to acess r world u will be directed to the r world specified for your handset

indeed it is handset specific. The jad files links point to specific links like RD_7130 etc as I had seen earlier.

Hi guys, Anyone is facing some problem with the link icicibank? I am facing it. Actually when i m going to click the link...it opens with all menus but submenus are not opening. It flashes with worlds, " rword is down, try later". I have tried it so many times for so many days. But same problem persist. i want to know...is the same problem r u facing???

What may be the reason? :angry: