Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pranayabsingh

Rworld Cheating Customers

Hi All,

It's really horrible how the amount is deducting from your prepaid account through RWorld. They don’t have a track when you have used RWorld and also don’t have a track what application you have used. So be careful while using RWorld. I have a detailed mail regarding this as bellow.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Please read this mail to the end.

I Pranaya Baliyarsingh Ph No: 09346426018 a customer since 4 to 5 years. I nave have a problem on my main account balance.I did a easy recharged a Rs50 2months back. After recharging suddenly it has deducted 20 to 30 Rs. I thought may be it's for the hello tune. But recently 10 days back at night i got a message that your account balance is Rs14 and it will be expired please recharge imideatly. then morning i saw my balance is Zero. I asked to the customer care they told we don't have a details now please call us after 1day. again i called after one day they told to put a complain SR64708730, it took 3days and i got a message that it has been deducted for RWorld. I am the only person who is using this phone and also i have a security code to open RWorld. Actually i want to know the details when i have used RWorld and what application i have used. It will be very disappoint to any customer. if you are in my position what should you do? It's not about Rs14, it is about security and reliability. how can we believe on Reliance? I am having fear to recharge any amount to my main balance. Can you please help me and do need full. I need the details when i have used the RWorld and what application i have used? Please help.

--

Have a nice day.

Thanks & Regards,

PRANAYA.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 10:54 AM, customercare@relianceada.com <customercare@relianceada.com> wrote:

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding incorrect amount decrement, please note that as per checked and verified in our records you have been charged Rs. 14.50/- for the Reliance World usage. Hence disputed amount is been correctly charged for the Reliance World facility used.

Further please note that the charging system is fully automated and there is no manual intervention. The charges are completely accurate.

Yours sincerely,

Pooja Thakur

Customer Care

Reliance Communications

Dial *225 to get instant details like validity, talk time of your account via SMS for free. For further details, you can visit our web-site www.reliancecommunications.co.in or, write to us at customercare@relianceada.com or send a fax at 022-3033 6565. You may also call Reliance Customer Care by dialing *369 or 3033 6969 from your Reliance Mobile or by dialing 022-3033 6969 from any other phone.

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Friday, March 07, 2008 12:01 PM

To:

customercare@relianceada.com (customercare@relianceada.com)

Subject: Re: Reference your mail

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for ur response. Actually i want to know the details when i have used RWorld and what application i have used. Please let me know about that.

Thanks and Regards

Pranaya

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 10:02 AM, customercare@relianceada.com <customercare@relianceada.com> wrote:

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding incorrect amount decrement, please note that we are unable to process your request as which application is been used for the Reliance R world.

Yours sincerely,

Pooja Thakur

Customer Care

Reliance Communications

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Monday, March 10, 2008 02:25 PM

To: customercare@relianceada.com (customercare@relianceada.com)

Hi Pooja,

Again thanks for the response. but i am not happy with your answer. If you are not able to process my request then why can't i tell you that the amount decrement is totally wrong. Can you give any of ur higher authority mail id or pass my mail to them. If you are at my position what should u do? i think it will be better i should go for a consumer case.

Thanks and Regards

Pranaya

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 7:52 PM, customercare@relianceada.com <customercare@relianceada.com> wrote:

Dear Customer,

In response to you mail regarding deduction of balance, we would like to inform you that there is no incorrect deduction in your account and you have been correctly charged for Reliance mobile world usage.

Yours sincerely,

Solomon Samuel

Customer Care

Reliance Communications

Dial *225 to get instant details like validity, talk time of your account via SMS for free. For further details, you can visit our web-site www.reliancecommunications.co.in or, write to us at customercare@relianceada.com or send a fax at 022-3033 6565. You may also call Reliance Customer Care by dialling *369 or 3033 6969 from your Reliance Mobile or by dialling 022-3033 6969 from any other phone.

Date: Thursday, March 13, 2008 06:21 PM

To: customercare@relianceada.com (customercare@relianceada.com)

Respected Sir/Madam,

thanks for all your response. I am not satisfied with your answer. Very soon i am making a consumer case on you. I know you can't tell how the money has been used and on what date it's used. See you in court...

Thanks and Regards

Pranaya

date Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 3:12 PM

subject RE:'RIL=002-303-813'Reference your mail

hide details 3:12 PM (22 hours ago)

- Hide quoted text -

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding incorrect amount decrement, please note that as informed you earlier that as per checked and verified in our records you have been charged Rs.14.50/- for the Reliance World usage. Hence disputed amount is been correctly charged for the Reliance World facility used.

Further please note that the charging system is fully automated and there is no manual intervention. The charges are completely accurate.

Yours sincerely,

Pooja Thakur

Customer Care

Reliance Communications

Ya, those b@$+@rds are so trusting their system as if it was their God. One time i had a quarrel with a SC, who said I was subscribed to RWorld and hence they were deducting the money. BULL. when i told them i unscribed 12 months ago, they said they only have data for past 6 months, and it doesn't show i have applied for unsubscription. it was so humiliating to my sense to talk to such an idiot. from that day, i have completely stopped using rworld.

Unfortunately, you can't do anything, just sit and wath ADA build up his wealth.

I was robbed of approx 400 rs in postpaid thru r world and got similira response, u can see the other thread too

mail to the chairman or else repeatedly lodge your complaint on CC number. i know it will be a bit tiresome but you have to be persistent and they will surely give your money back. I had problem with call to TATA CDMA being charged as call to GSM after repeatedly calling them I got the waiver after 8 months

^^^

My dear friends, only God knows when did their ISO Certified systems will work correctly.

It feels very bad after hearing that some of our friends are unwillingly charged for Rworld usage from Reliance.

Regards.

Go straight to the consumer forum.there they will be bound to furnish the detail of your usage.as a customer you have every right to know every detail of the service you are using and paying for.

^^^

All of our good wishes are with you Pranaya. Please post details for the above.

dear pranaya. i am using reliance 3 connections. two connections in post paid and one connection prepaid. the same incident happens to me before. so so not enter the reliance world. discuss your problem in a meeting with my

reliance friends within two days, then i will reply to you

yours

nkmenon calicut, 9349556000[/b]

^^^

@ Pranay

mine too Good Wishes With you ! and please provide us a positive response from reliance or CC

Regards

Shyam

Oops !

me just looking that how will they answer so i was klicked on rworld ! and you guys imagine that what happened there ?

we cant imagine it ! b'coz they looted me biggest ever ! For Rs 198 !

bye the way they will gimme details about that usage for that i have to w8 for 2morrow !

Regards

Shyam

^^^

Grrrrrr............... u know guys i got that rate details which show's if you download and save wallpaper they will charge for that but if you didn't saved that thing u will not get charged !

So what is the problem with R world ? Attching rate card with this replay ! just check for babe watch what was shown there u will come to know details ! how they making fooled to costumer's !

Regards

Shyam

rmw_ratesnew.xls

Edited by imshyam

Oops !

me just looking that how will they answer so i was klicked on rworld ! and you guys imagine that what happened there ?

we cant imagine it ! b'coz they looted me biggest ever ! For Rs 198 !

bye the way they will gimme details about that usage for that i have to w8 for 2morrow !

Regards

Shyam

@Shyam, did you contact CC for providing the details? What kind of details are they going to provide? Please post details.

^^^

@ Vishalkumar

they will provide me the details of services which i used with it's subscription charges !

i think they will do backwalk in ma case b'coz me talked to allover in CC and webWorld as per there information

they cant charge me that much !

they having the right's to charge me the same KB Download ( Means 10 KB=10 Paise ) they can't charge for that application !

i got the information from CC if they charged by some mistake they will credit ma all balance in ma AC !

Regards

Shyam

^^^

good to hear that they will credit back your amount. Please let us know when that happens and how much they credit you back.

Thats true man they cheat. They have charged my landline a bill of 4500 out of which the R world network usage bill is 3500. And the joke comes here my instrument doesnt even support R World.

^^^

Sadest thing that we can't win from these cheater's ! only we have to keep long our mind from Rworld !

they telling me that they cant help me ! for that service which i used they cant gimme back my 198 Rs

1 Request to all member's that Dont Enter Rworld ! B'coz as per mine information Rworld charging at each and every point !

Regards

Shyam

^^^

But you mentioned yesterday that they are going to provide you details as well as credit your money back. What happened to that?

Hi Friends

Have been using Reliance Mobile from 2003 onwards and till now I have never faced any such problem and have been regularly checking R World and its been charged correctly. Also before we get into some option or before we start downloading, it clearly states how much it is going to be charged. Its surprising to see so many complaints on this...

Rgds

Ramesh Madhavan

^^^

Hi Vishal Kumar

Dude me provided you that thing which i heard from Reliance CC not of mine one word! All of those( CC) Rubbish Talking !

They talking only and trying to Loot us ! That's All !

even they dont have ne other job :P

Bachke Rahiyoo !

Regards

Shyam

^^^

Hi Guys

Total Story !

i was searching wallpaper for ma LG RD 6600 but i dont have ne idea how to use application on it b'coz i baught that celll phone b4 2 month's ! so i dont know about even functionality just was trying ! me clicked on Rworld >> wallpaper >> Picszone>> Babewatch >> Selected one by one Wallpeper's didn't made it to save ! after watching all of those rubbish wallpaper's me came back from Rworld ! after 2 min i got massage from Reliance that say's u Got Looted From Reliance for Rs. 198 !

after 1 Hr me called to CC provided them this info ! they told that they dont have ne info about this ! they will get it by 24 hr's

they told me that if by some mistake your Rs 198 cutted by us they will credit that amount in ma AC

that guy agreed by me that they cant cut it off !

after 24 Hr me called to CC ! this time they totally changed ! they telling me that you downloaded that wallpaper from Rworld ! So it Got Charged they cant Retrive it Back !

:(

Regards

Shyam

These people even sent people to collect my bill after seeing the whole issue none of them came back.

Now their collection head came and said that to settle the case in 3000 Rs. Told 2500 for my usage and xtra 500 for settlement.

^^^

Sadest thing that we can't win from these cheater's ! only we have to keep long our mind from Rworld !

they telling me that they cant help me ! for that service which i used they cant gimme back my 198 Rs

1 Request to all member's that Dont Enter Rworld ! B'coz as per mine information Rworld charging at each and every point !

Regards

Shyam

Aaj mere dukh ye jankar kam hua ki reliance ne mujhe akele ko hi nahi balki sare india ko dono hatho se loota h.

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Aaj mere dukh ye jankar kam hua ki reliance ne mujhe akele ko hi nahi balki sare india ko dono hatho se loota h.

^^^

Iss safar mein aap akele nahi ho dost. Woh kahte hain na ki : MEIN AKELA HI CHALA THA JANIBE MANZIL MAGAR, LOGG SAATH AATEY GAYE AUR QAFILA BANTA GAYA. :)