Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mynewsin

Handset Change To Nokia 6265

I have 2 post-paid reliance connections. Now, i just disconnected my post-paid connection which was on nokia-6265 (SIM based). Now i want to transfer my other connection (LG RD-6000) (non-sim based) to nokia-6265.

Problem is:

I asked 4 Reliance web-world's in delhi, all of them gave different solution to change my handset, ranging from waiting for 3 months to buyying a new connection. They all say is i have to wait atleast 3 or 1 month, so that reliance network can blank my nokia-6265 Sim, then on that blank sim, i can load my other connection using change-card (Rs.25/-).

I want to ask is:

1. What is the quickest way to get the job done. (Transfer number from 1 handset to another).

2. How much time does it take to blank or empty the reliance SIM. (Is there any SMS code from which i can get it blank?)

3. How much does a new SIM cost. (Call-center says Rs.15/-, web-world people quote rate of Rs. 200/-)

I had the above experience from 2 webWorld's and 2 express-webWorld's. No one is giving me a sure-shot quicky solution.

Help me on above, either technically or otherwise.

Thanks.

hi . pm me ur both nos . i would tell you the best solution

I have 2 post-paid reliance connections. Now, i just disconnected my post-paid connection which was on nokia-6265 (SIM based). Now i want to transfer my other connection (LG RD-6000) (non-sim based) to nokia-6265.

Problem is:

I asked 4 Reliance web-world's in delhi, all of them gave different solution to change my handset, ranging from waiting for 3 months to buyying a new connection. They all say is i have to wait atleast 3 or 1 month, so that reliance network can blank my nokia-6265 Sim, then on that blank sim, i can load my other connection using change-card (Rs.25/-).

I want to ask is:

1. What is the quickest way to get the job done. (Transfer number from 1 handset to another).

2. How much time does it take to blank or empty the reliance SIM. (Is there any SMS code from which i can get it blank?)

3. How much does a new SIM cost. (Call-center says Rs.15/-, web-world people quote rate of Rs. 200/-)

I had the above experience from 2 webWorld's and 2 express-webWorld's. No one is giving me a sure-shot quicky solution.

Help me on above, either technically or otherwise.

Thanks.

Hey buddy,

There is nothing like you have to wait or costliest. I donno which webworld you have visited or that RIM Webworld persons might not be having the SIM.

So far I know, you have to just getta handset change card and transfer your number from your old mobile to the new one. Within 2 - 5 hrs your number will get changed automatically. Thats how I did.

But, yes you have to get a new SIM from Reliance. If not with that webworld try to visit some other webworld and get a new sim for your 6265. But 2 yrs back, it cost me 200 as you said. By now, I donno how much it is.

--Mohu

i have a very simple and fastest solution which can be done in few minutes..

the solution is

u should have a 3rd dummy set.

1. use a handset change card to transfer the number from 6265 to that dummy set. now your 6265 is blank

2. use another handset card to transfer number from LG to Nokia 6265.

thats it, enjoy...

i have simple idea just buy new blank sim from webworld and remove old sim card from nokia 6265 and fit the blank sim card on 6265 and get the HCC card from webworld and transfer lg phone no to nokia6265 and cancel ur old number and return old simcard to webworld with cancelation application.

i have simple idea just buy new blank sim from webworld .....

What is the cost? *333 people says for 15/- and reliance world chargind 200/-.??

....and cancel ur old number and return old simcard to webworld with cancelation application.

Do i have to return my SIM to reliance? i already had submitted by request to cancel on *333, customer-care?

i have a very simple and fastest solution which can be done in few minutes..

the solution is

u should have a 3rd dummy set.

1. use a handset change card to transfer the number from 6265 to that dummy set. now your 6265 is blank

2. use another handset card to transfer number from LG to Nokia 6265.

thats it, enjoy...

Terrific solution savramesh , unfortunately now i had submitted my request to cancel my reliance number to *333. Also tell me, will that make my 6265 SIM blank?

let them cancel ur number, its not sure when that will happen it may take min few hours and maximum few days..

but u can transfer 6265 connection to a dummy set immediately and use 6265 for another connection.

let ur old number get cancelled from the dummy set and not from 6265

@mynewsin please give canclettion application to webworld this the perfect work

and the sim cost is depend on availablity of sim every time in reliance blank sim shortage problem very bed menagement of reliance so go for buy new blank sim

Hello,

Buy one blank sim to Nokia 6265. It will costs < Rs.100. ANd use a HCC for to transfer Number. Otherwise you have to wait min. 3 months for getting the Nokia Handset as Blank. To verify, it becomes blank, simple method is, dial the number which u have given for Termination, if the voice instruction says "Please check the number", then it becomes blank. Other option is send sms ; Getstat <SIM RSN> to 53737 when u get a response saying "Will work with a Postpaid GSK, Prepaid GSK and a HCC" then also u'r old SIM becomes confirm as Blank.

Thanks,

Dhanith