Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-touch-20273.a

Hetal..

how to reset it as per Reliance ..

and QPST config not opening...

kindly help

Atlast i can able to connect to internet..

thanks for Ashok for his tolerance and help..

i opened QPST program AND able to change the MIp settings to Simple IP..

after that it works..

in the handset when i entered SPC it just asked for resetting the device..

tcpmp player not working ...where can i get working player..

I am using it for almost 2 days now. It is very fast, very stable and GPS fix is VERY VERY Fast. Inside my home, I get a fix in few seconds.

I have not even installed Reliance Cabs. Just modified Sprint PCS dialup settings to use it with reliance (User Name = UTS@relianceinfo.com, Password = i4gE7DW) and encountered NO problems at all. :)

Dear mgdelhi,

In my mogul I have:

CE OS 5.2.1629 (build 18136.0.4.8)

ROM 3.35.651.2

Radio 3.35.04

Can I upgrade to the new ROM as you mention ? Will I need some more files i.e. extended ROM to work iwth reliance ? I donot understand your method of working with reliance with reliance Cabs ???

please advise...

All just wait for some time Hetal bhai will be releasing his new ROM soon

New ROM Released

Based on Diamond + Sony Xerpia 19588 Base, SYS, XIP

Includes Latest Drivers / Core from Latest Sprint Release

Includes HTC USB2PC Storage Card Export / USB over Serial / RNDIS Gateway

Includes Latest HTC GPS Tool and Router

Includes VisualGPS

Includes Latest Opera 9.5.1409 Browser

Includes iContact 0.73.BE5

Includes iCalendar

Includes Diamond type Themes

RSS Hub 1.0

Latest RodMod SPb Mobile Shell 2.1 Skin

Includes Trackme GPS Cordination Log Software

Includes YouTube Player

SPB Screen shot

SPB Backup

SMS Schedular

Streaming Player

Resco Explorer 2008 V.7 with Reg Editor, FTP and Today Plugins

PIM Backup 2.8

self Moded QuickGPS

Working Latest MagicCall Software

MP3 Trimmer

MegaSoft Calculator

Holux GPS Viwer

Google Map with GPS

HTC Audio Manager

HTC Large Start Menu

Nue LED

Diamond Keyboard XT9

Hetal,

i am already installed f Rom.can i directly load the latest Rom..

thanks..

I had upgraded to Hetal's latest ROM & encountered following problems:

1. Wasn't able to change the ring tone, infact it remains on silent mode even though it displays the default ringtome (midnight suprise) on the profiles tab of HTC. Due to this, missed a lot of incoming calls. However all other sounds are working fine.

2. As per instructions, I had first upgraded to sprint's original Rom & also reset the device before the customizations started, even then I am now stuck with the roaming sign & my phone says that I am on international roaming !!!

3. Now I am back on Hetal's F rom, but the roaming problem is still there.

Please advice how to solve this problem. I would like to upgrade again to the latest Rom.

Thanks

Yunus

@yunus

for roaming icon go to QPST tab read from phone enter spc and now go to ROAM tab select browse and enter reliance prl it is in cracking6800 folder and tab wright to phone ur roaming icon was gone.

@yunus

for roaming icon go to QPST tab read from phone enter spc and now go to ROAM tab select browse and enter reliance prl it is in cracking6800 folder and tab wright to phone ur roaming icon was gone.

Thanks for your help. But my problem is still not being solved.

I installed the qpst application on my PC, but it doesn't detect my phone. From the device also I cannot enter either EPSt or PST from the Titan codes folder. Not even when I dial ##778# nothing happens. I guess this problem should disappear once I hard reset which have not tried yet.

Can someone tell me why my phone forcibily goes into silent mode when I load Hetal's latest ROM?? At best I can put on vibrate if I select the vibrate mode, but it does not allow me to change any ringtones. As mentioned in my earlier post, all other sounds / alerts work perfectly well except for incoming calls. Once I get a solution for this, I can upgrade to Hetal's latest ROM & then tackle the roaming problem.

Thanks

Yunus.

@yunus

Go to Progrram in ur touch Goto Titan code Click on diag3424 after u done please connect ur phone to pc.

@yunus

Go to Progrram in ur touch Goto Titan code Click on diag3424 after u done please connect ur phone to pc.

Thanks Vijay, with ur help I finally managed to get rid of that pesky roaming problem.

But still I am unable to use either the latest sprint ROM or latest Hetal's ROM. The problem in Sprint rom is that even though I can connect to net & browse on the device, but if I try to use internet sharing the connection gets disconnected almost immediately with the error message "the remote party ended this connection". Only once I was able to get through.

With Hetal's ROM everything else works fine, but the phone going in silent mode problem is still there. What I noticed with several tries is that the default ringtone (midnight) rings when the ROM is loaded & before loading Hetal's reliance cabs. As soon as I load the reliance cabs the phone goes into silent mode & does not allow to change any ringtones.

I am back to Hetal's F ROM for now as everthing works right here. Please help me find a solution as I would like to use Hetal's latest rom.

Thanks

Yunus.

Uploading Version 20226

Uploading Version 20226

Hi HetalDP

I see you are doing amazing stuff on here. I have two queries i am sure its awful kind and nice of you to help people

My concerns are as follows if anyone has faced issues similar in nature please write your views.

a) I already supercid(using olipro method) the phone and loaded the 3.35XXX rom when i initially changed from sprint to TATA, do i still need to load the olipro hardspl again before loading a new rom.

B) The new official rom from HTC by loading it would i need to reload my phone settings for TATA.

http://www.htc.com/us/FAQ_Detail.aspx?p_id=75&act=sd

c) When i did a clear storage my phone failed to log into my network, and the unlock code reverted to the predefined. I had to do some step which i have forgotten since. A clear tutorial on here would help matters.

Thanks in advance if any help can be rendered

Warm Regards and a Good Day ahead

AL

@Al

Dear Al, first of all you should be posting this query in the 6800 topic and not the 6900 one as you have done now. Anyways you are newbie and hence all sins forgiven.

As per your query pls note as follows:

1) You do not need to use olipro again as you have already done so and you can proceed further.

2) Dont let Sprint Customisations run when the new ROM loads the first time (i.e. after the main new Sprint ROM loads, the device automatically starts to load the EXT ROM and you will see a message to this effect on the screen that loading Sprint EXT Rom/Customisations in 3 sec. At this point you have to do Soft Reset by pressing the stylus in the hole below the device) so you will not have to do Tata settings again. If need be you can load the tata.prl once again through QPST. Your no. will remain.

3)You are talking of the SPC Unlock Code I presume in this point. You should have changed it to 000000 through CDMA workshop as has been detailed the dummies guide, so you neednt have to remember it again. Otherwise Run "get SPC" from Hetals cracking 6800 folder and get it again. Contact from the person from whome you have procured the phone (most probably sadik, he will guide you further). Refer to Dummies guide for step by step instructions which have already been given (if you are a trusted member of the techie enclave)

Chao....

Thanx a million

my sincxere apologies as i never realised i was in the hp touch arena.

Thanx for your advice.

Sorry for the delay in writing so late

So i can go ahead and flash the new rom...

yaaay

Thanx

AL

New ROM Uploaded

Dear Hetal, need help i let customisation run by mistake on sprint official 3.03 rom and now cant connect to the net. always says sprint vision error. hv loaded many roms after that but same error persists. please help. sanjay

In QPST Set the IP type as Simple IP in PPP Tab

@Sanjay

For using internet in sprint default rom u need to customised for iota and this total step by step process already describe

by the Anupe search the Anupe post

Hetal gi,

i installed the latest rom..

I am not able to install any program, cab( from storage card or Main memory) or through active sync.. to my device..

i am getting the message,"INSTALLATION OF ---.CAB WAS UNSUCCESSFULL"

I copied to main memory and tried but it fails..

kindly help..

thanks..

Edited by pbananth