Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sunpc1

How Can Connect Net Through Bluetooth In Nokia 6275

Please help me how can connect Net through bluetooth with my laptop. Please help me.

^^^

My dear Santosh just insert a bluetooth dongle in the usb port and pair it with your mobile.

Regards.

^^^

My dear Santosh just insert a bluetooth dongle in the usb port and pair it with your mobile.

Regards.

Thanks I will Try it.

^^^

Regards.

^^^

I can use my N6275 as a BT modem but in dial-up connection only. Can i use the BT technology for internet in any other mode???

Use Nokia PC suite to use bluetooth for internet... :winko:

^^^

Regards.

^^^

I can use my N6275 as a BT modem but in dial-up connection only. Can i use the BT technology for internet in any other mode???

^^^

Regards.

^^^

When you access internet on your PC using your N6275 as the modem, it will be dial-up connection only, be it through bluetooth or through usb connector.

^^^^

thanx. But why I'm asking is I was charged less while using mobile than in PC..

^^^^

You might have used WAP on your mobile, which uses much lesser quantity of data than while you surf full internet on your PC using your mobile as a modem. That is how you have been charged less while you surfed internet on your mobile.

^^^^

can we connect N6275 to PC thro' Wi-Fi network?

^^^^

You might have used WAP on your mobile, which uses much lesser quantity of data than while you surf full internet on your PC using your mobile as a modem. That is how you have been charged less while you surfed internet on your mobile.

Surely No!

While we using with WAP (through mobile) reliance charging per kb rate and while we using through dialup network they charging 0.40 to 0.60 per minute. as Sougata said WAP pages are very small in size, we will charged less as compared to dialup.

:Contento: Here is the big joke that RIM CC's dont know what is the tariff applicable while we are browsing through wap browser !!!! They repeatedly says about rworld rates, in my experiance they charging same tariff which applicable for rworld. one more thing, 6275's rworld is wap based and they set our default browser home page to rworld homepage

@spknair

for information I'm using TATA indicom prepaid connection not reliance & the charge is deducted from the prepaid account.