Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mn14april

Dual Chinese Handset -zt6191

I purchased the Chinese Handset. find the description mentioned below. and comment.

Standard configuration: 8800 mA two lithium batteries, data lines, the two have a desk stand, a headphone stereo, pen, 256 M TF Card

Advantages : Dual-mode (GSM + CDMA) double-double question cards, dual Bluetooth, mobile QQ, stock features, e-books,

IP dialing, recording, radio, home games, entertainment Collection, power-saving mode, and support WAP

Internet, around the weather, etc.

Disadvantages : A Do not support the J AV A

Network Frequency : GSM900/1800 CDMA 800

Appearance type : Monoblock phone + full-screen handwriting

Case Material : Metal

Dimensions : 117 × 54 × 17MM

Mobile Weight : 135.9 grams (including battery, SIM cards, TF Card)

Screen parameters : 3.1 inches, 260,000-color TFT, 240 x 320 QVGA resolution, handwritten screen

Original Accessories : 8800 mA two lithium batteries, data lines, the two have a desk stand, a headphone stereo, pen, 256 M TF Card

ZT6191 basic functions

Short Message : Can store 250 SMS, MMS 100

Input : Intelligent alphabet, strokes input, the smart English / lowercase, digital input

Call records : Support calls hands-free, voice recording, Bluetooth

Melody : 64 polyphonic, MP3 ring tones, dual speakers

Camera : 1.3 million pixels

Photographic Description: Photos maximum support 640 * 480, maximum support 5 shot, shooting 15 seconds delay, various effects

settings, and support for audio format camera 3 GP

Multimedia : MP3 player, and supports a variety of digital formats.

Support MP4/3GP/mp4 format movies with sound playback, recording

Memory capacity : TF support expansion cards (cards sent 256 M TF), a maximum memory support 2 G

Data transmission : USB data transfer, Bluetooth transmission

Games : 1

Internet functions : WAP support for the Internet

Additional features : Stopwatch, calendar, memos, alarm clock, world time, calculator, unit conversion, the exchange rate conversion,

and Health Management

Special features : MP3 music players, handheld MP4 theater, fashion classic game, strong in the entertainment features, IP dial-up,

hands-free recording

Operating system : No

post-3902-1207040525_thumb.jpg

post-3902-1207040558_thumb.jpg

What is the name of manufacturer, and where did you buy it from?

Edited by dkaile

^^^

My dear friends, it seems that this handset is having a normal VGA camera and not a 1.3 MP camera. As it supports resolution upto a maximum of 640 * 480.

Regards.

Is the mobile so small or the watch in the background large? I liked the watch dial more!

How is it functionaly? i mean network, talktime, standby, etc.

How is the mp3 sound with speaker and headphones?

well audio in all chineese handsets is excellent, i dunno know what the **** do they have on audio front

Does this phone support active call recording ? mean recording a live conversation ?

Does this phone support active call recording ? mean recording a live conversation ?

No, it only supports Voice recording

And what about FM, supported or not?

My dear friends, if you have Rs 5600 in hand to waste without any repentance over its loss, then go for these Chinese handsets. Have you noticed, The sets are quite heavy at 136g considering their small size?

the description says there is no OS, how ridiculous! The phones also do not support java. With no after sales support and authorised service centres, you just pray to God that the handset continues to run. One glitz surfaces, you are helpless.

So, please avoid these chinese handsets from manufacturers with no credentials. Your money is hard-earned. Don't waste it.

Thank you,

Regards...

well active cal recording a good feature in samsung MAX

Chinese handsets are good for people who dont bother about quality and service issues :)

hey my friend has bought a new dual sim handset.... one thing is that it has got a very good battery life... and another is speakers are also good....

but i recommend u not to buy these duplicate apple model phones which gets suddenly switch off.....

Better go for spice which has warranty so we dont have to worry about

My dear friends, in my point of view, these chinese handsets can only be useful for those who use their handsets single handedly. That means who can take care of the handsets without any rough and tough use. As these chinese handsets are not mean't for rough and tough use.

Regards.