Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ACS

Problems In Lg 3000/3100 With Mic.

Hi.. there are issues recently with LG 3000/3100 phones especially with the micrphone..

1) Some crackling/breaking sound is present throughout the entire conversation. (Only 40-50% is audible).

2) Only sometimes during the day, the voice (mic.) is clear & both ppl are able to communicate freely !

3) Problem persists in all locations/areas in Bangalore and not just a tower location.

4) Its not an issue with any particular batch since phones bought few days back or even months back have the same problem only off late..

i feel there is a problem with the MICROPHONE coupled with NETWORK as complaints are pouring in to ASC's since last 7-10 Days only.

They agree that a lot of ppl are coming in with similar complaints..

Regards,

ACS

^^^

Yes, thats true my dear friends. Couple of weeks earlier when i visited lg service centre, I seen number of customers complaining about the microphone problem for LG RD3100. On asking the technician he told me that not all but only some of the handsets have this problem.

Now after Jayanth's reviews, its clear that their is definetely a problem of microphone with this handset model.

Regards.

Ohh yes. That's right. I got this phone yesterday only for temporary use. Its Microphone is not proper. I complaint but vendor is not accepting. According to him, its the largest selling & hot item !! And yes, I have seen many ppl using this phone. Really surprising ... !!

All of you r right,I have bought a LG3000 set 3 months back and I am too much irritated!!!!!!!!!! :Decepcionado::Equivocado:

Somebody sometime complains that he/she can not hear my voive loudly (and then I had to talk keeping the MIC in front of my mouth... :Equivocado: ....)..and sometimes people can not hear me due to lot of breaking sound... :Decepcionado: ...besides this, during conversation lot of extra sounds are being added with the talking...I am frustrated as earlier I was using NOKIA 3125 whose voice clarity was mind blowing... :NOTriste:

Guys,

Should have added that the service centres will replace these free of cost since its covered in the warranty period.

They will do it without much explanation since they are all aware of the situation..

Once its done, then it shud be fine.

Although I agree that its a pain in the brain to get work done in these service centres.

They are all associates-dealers and none are direct company outlets.

Same as any WW or WWE's, unproffessional and aloof.

Regards,

ACS

Edited by ACS

Been using a RD3000 since december - absolutely no complaints :) - guess I was lucky :D

Been using a RD3000 since december - absolutely no complaints :) - guess I was lucky :D

certainly dear u were lucky...me too using the same set but now am used to those crackling sounds. I am facing 1 more problem hope u can sort that out. one fine morning the loud speaker of the phone got switched on automatically and now am unable to switch that off...can u help me out. i have tried all options except the right one :NOTriste:

Hey buddy..

Lucky you that i saw this.

Keep the OK Button Pressed for 5 secs, the Speaker logo will dis-appear from the display.

n ur ready to go..

Also pl go to the service centre, they will replace the mic within 1/2 hour.

Hey buddy..

Lucky you that i saw this.

Keep the OK Button Pressed for 5 secs, the Speaker logo will dis-appear from the display.

n ur ready to go..

Also pl go to the service centre, they will replace the mic within 1/2 hour.

thanx a lot dear....now again my chit-chat can be mine :signthankspin:

anyone got similar problems with RD3600 ?

m also lg 3000 user since november...bt no problems yet :thumb:

^^^

@Amrita

You seems to be lucky my dear friend. :good:

Regards.

The only phones with huge speaker problems are both Spice C810 & D88n.

Especially D88n..

Anyways..

Both these phones will now missed since the new avatars in the 3K series are finding it difficult to visually impress buyers.

But.. Hopefully LG 3510 should do a good job for LG & Rcomm, keeping in mind it is not dogged with defects.