Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vittal_vn

Spice CDMA-C Series & C-810

Wow! good phone. 2000mAh battery is something unheard of. How's spice brand as whole? I might upgrade my mobile with this one.

Looks good, features good, battery may be good. But then no JAVA support at all makes this un-interesting at Rs 7.5k. I would prefer to go for D-88n which has got all the features minus the battery life. Somehow, I get the feeling all handset mfrs are the same - leaving out one feature or the other in all handsets.

D88 when launched, it was some 8000rs, but soon it came to around 7k. If this mobile drops to 6-6.5k, i am going to jump on the wagon.

good but @ 6k it wd have been far better

^^^

Yes my dear friends, as KumaarShah also said above, the Spice D-88n Dual phone model could be better a better choice. As D-88n is feature rich and reasonably priced.

Regards.

Hi, somebody please tell me how can I get access to Rworld thru Spice C810? I have contaced CC, they told me they dont have any idea about that. I tried to connect with its own settings, but one message came unable to connect, verify your account please. Please help me.

I have seen the phone and it looks, very much value for money @ 7.5K.

Battery life is also tested and works fine as promised as i know few ppl using it.

Also comes with a datacable in the pack itself.

It supports upto 2GB Micro SD card but doesn't come with one.

(Voice recorder although works only with SD Card, it doesnt even beep while recording !)

A very good buy according to me..

I have seen the phone and it looks, very much value for money @ 7.5K.

Battery life is also tested and works fine as promised as i know few ppl using it.

Also comes with a datacable in the pack itself.

It supports upto 2GB Micro SD card but doesn't come with one.

(Voice recorder although works only with SD Card, it doesnt even beep while recording !)

A very good buy according to me..

Can you please confirm that it records both side conversation? Is it possible to start recording of conversation automatically?

Can you please confirm that it records both side conversation? Is it possible to start recording of conversation automatically?

OFFTOPIC

Kalpak i hope you not looking for a call recorder... incase you are there is a great s/w for out treo called CALLREC and i think its free... u can set it to start in a call on any key press... i have set it to the side key and it works great... stores as voice notes on card...

Edited by Dj

^^^

My dear friends, I think the call conversation recording feature in this phone records the conversation of both sides.

Regards.

Ok, they dont want us to use it ??

Only Stand by. lol

Heys Guys Spice have launched new phone with 15 day standby time

U need to charge twice a month :GirandoOjos: \

http://192.220.122.83/model_fer_c810.aspx

10hrs of talktime is really great. How is the spice brand overall? If its great, then I want to take this.

Edited by vishalkumar

Hi guys... Sorry for the late reply.

Got answers for all questions.

1) Yes it supports both sides recording without a hint.

2) It also notifies you if somebody has put u on conference without informing you. Look for 'multicall' on the screen.

3) It has the option of blocking calls from specific no's with the blacklist and whitelist options.

4) I don't understand how ppl are expecting to use the phone for net-connect or R-World. Those things only work when both phone and services are of RComm.

5) Phone might hang and give a blank screen sometimes. That's when one needs to hardboot it.

Regards,

ACS

??????????????

Can't answer questions that have only imaginary words

Hi guys... Sorry for the late reply.

Got answers for all questions.

4) I don't understand how ppl are expecting to use the phone for net-connect or R-World. Those things only work when both phone and services are of RComm.

I dont think you need an R-World enabled phone for R-Connect (Net).

Dear Friends,

Finally I got settings for Rworld on my Spice C-810 from Spice Kerala. But when I choose to download anything, it will not work, a blank screen is coming. Whats the problem? I tried to insert TATA sim and there is no problem to enter TATAZONE. anyway here is the settings:

serverip: wapgw.ricinfo.com

server port: 8080

server dial:#777

login name: SC810@wap.relianceinfo.com

Password: PaEs98nsde

Try yourself and inform me what happened.

Dear friends

Spice CdmaC-810 active Call recorder hai ki nahi. recording amr me save ho sakti hai ki nahi

Dear Friends,

Finally I got settings for Rworld on my Spice C-810 from Spice Kerala. But when I choose to download anything, it will not work, a blank screen is coming. Whats the problem? I tried to insert TATA sim and there is no problem to enter TATAZONE. anyway here is the settings:

serverip: wapgw.ricinfo.com

server port: 8080

server dial:#777

login name: SC810@wap.relianceinfo.com

Password: PaEs98nsde

Try yourself and inform me what happened.

Hetal, Arun. Ashok and DJ check this new user-pass for our PPCs.

I dont have one to test right now.

It logs on using above and also can download mails from POP server and google home page too.

Thanks for information.

Is it better than lg-6600,

Does this phones hangs regularly..???

N Which 1 is better d-88 or c-810

Is it better than lg-6600,

Does this phones hangs regularly..???

N Which 1 is better d-88 or c-810

A) Yea, with almost all feautures and triple battery life.

B) It does hang few times.

C) Both are for a diff purpose.. Dual is better in its own way.. The C series stands for pure Cdma.