Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vittal_vn

Spice CDMA-C Series & C-810

^^^

@Vikasmahajanz

We are still waiting for your MAGICAL VIDEO my dear friend.

What happened ? Did the magic came to end now ?

Regards.

I am planning to buy this phone. I mainly require the following

1. I have a talktime of 2-3hrs daily using bluetooth headset. So with this handset is it enough to charge every 2 or 3 days?

2. Call recording both side without beep?

3. Network strength- Is it comparable to Nokia?

4. Bluetooth connectivity - Can I use my existing Nokia bluetooth headset without any problem?

I am not bothered about any other features. I want to this phone only to talk using bluetooth headset and record the conversation.

Those who are using this handset please clear my doubts.

Thanks in advance

Yesterday, finally I purchase C-810 @ Rs. 6,200/- from Hotspot with free Blue tooth in Delhi. I think I made a good decision.

Soon I will post my reviews about this handset.

Pic look good. I have not seen any other 1.3 MP camera which can give better quality than this.

Yesterday, finally I purchase C-810 @ Rs. 6,200/- from Hotspot with free Blue tooth in Delhi. I think I made a good decision.

cool man. I am waiting for your review as I am saving money to purchase this handset.

Hi All,

Just want Info from the C-810 Users .. Does the Handset have R-World and is the C-180 Mentioned in the website the same handset ??

Thanks

We can open the Rworld home page, but cannot download any items. Its showing some errors. If anyone have brew application user id and password, please post that.

Thanks

We can open the Rworld home page, but cannot download any items. Its showing some errors. If anyone have brew application user id and password, please post that.

Thanks

I dont know if this works but you can try it out. I copied it from a post sometime back.

The Setting are

Reliance WAP Settings

Connection Name: Reliance Mobile World

server dial:#777

User name: SC810@wap.relianceinfo.com

Password: PaEs98nsde

Proxy Server IP: wapgw.ricinfo.com

Proxy Server port: 8080

Means Proxy / Port = wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080

Wap Site = http://rworld.co.in

Please let me know if it works. Coz will purchase the handset only if it has R - World.

Hi, Vishal,

The settings you provided are given by me 4 months before after contacting spice head. But still there is problem to download any item and we cannot open the unbilled amount and bill details also. Is there same problem with you Vishal? Please let me know.

thanks

Santhosh

JAADOOOOOOOOO............!

Hi friends i was just playing with my spice c-810 today morning and i was surprised.

Well my phone was getting charged mean while i removed the battery of my mobile and as it was on charging so mobile kept switched on only and didn't turned off. Now after removing the battery i removed the sim (reliance UIM) and put the battery back and removed it from charging. now in whole process mobile didn't turned off. I was getting full network signals without sim also. so i tried to send a sms and it was success fully sent with a delivery report. i tried to call but call button didn't worked out. Iwas only able to recieve/send sms's.

The most surprising part was when i called my reliance number from other number.

Friends i was able to recieve the call sucessfully without sim in my mobile.

Then i inserted that sim in my LG3450 and surprinsingly i was shocked when i called my number the both mobiles were ringing. Both refer to spice C-810 and LG3450 . they were ringing simultaneously.

ok i ll try for the proof but anyone with c-810 can do himself also.

^^^

My dear freind, whats their to try, you had bluntly told that the above is happening for you instantly. Then where is the matter to try. Just pick up the camera and record the same. Thats it.

If you provide enough proofs for the same then I confirm, that I will send a media team at your place who will cover the whole story and telecast the same on the prominent channel. But for this you have to produce enough GENUINE proofs. Otherwise no member at Rimweb will ever believe your words.

Regards.

hi CHECK THIS OUT MY DEAR. http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=ESpwTZF5tNc

Well I have checked the video where he successfully sent a sms & also received one. But calling from the phone is failed.

Shadikbhai & Karkiji, its really magic. Plz check it & comment.

Edited by dhenkuu

Hello Friends,

I recently bought the Spice C-810 CDMA phone. I have posted its review on my web site, you can view the same at:

http://uttam.info/reviews/spice-c-810/spicec810review.htm

Regards,

Uttam

Great review, buddy! I didn't know some of the points you made, like FM couldn't be played thru the speakers n all. Keep it up!

Is anyone using this handset with bluetooth headset?

How is the battery backup using bluetooth?

I have daily 3 hrs talktime using bluetooth headset. Can I go for this handset? Will the battery last for 2 days - 6 hrs talktime? I donot use any other features? just talk daily for 3 hrs. Will this handset suit me?

Wow! good phone. 2000mAh battery is something unheard of. How's spice brand as whole? I might upgrade my mobile with this one.

plz do not buy this this phone battery is 2000mah but only 5 hr talktime & SPICE SAY it it 10hrs

abd also soooooooooooooooooo many limitation in this phone.

^^^

I think 5 hour talktime is sufficient for a normal user my dear friend. Even for high usage customers the 5 hr talktime is good enough. And battery backup depends on network quality also.

Regards.

Hi Friends,

Just wanted to share two findings:

• WAP address of R-World is http://wap.rworld.co.in.
  • Code for getting diagnostic screen on Spice C-810 is *#66*#. You can view the software version and also conduct many tests such as audio test, lcd test, key test etc. Use at your own risk!

Enjoy! :winko:

Regards,

Uttam

cool man. I am waiting for your review as I am saving money to purchase this handset.

large display - 240 x 320 pixels with 262k colors

huge battery life - upto 15 days standby

media features - FM Radio, MP3 and Video player

The phone is a bit thick and feels heavy.

Camera:The The 1.3MP camera is a bit slow fast compared to other phones.

Voice Recorder: The sound quality is good.

Connectivity: Mini USB port: For charging the phone and connecting to PC

Media player: Good But you can not store songs in subfolders.

FM Radio: The phone has a memory for 20 stations. through phones speakers even if the headset is connected is not available.

Call quality: Good,

Internet:The phones comes with WAP browser and BREW support and POP3 mail client.

Netconnect: Haven't Tried

PC Sync: You have to use the supplied software to send SMS and enter contacts to the phone. As it Brew OS you cannot install the softwares on it on downlaod it . one more thing while the phone is connected to PC, you can not make calls but you can receive calls.

Battery Life: I get the expected battery life though my usage is quite low. I have charged my phone once in 5 days. (which include approx. 60 min talk time and playing games and listen music).

Alarms: There are 3 alarms

Notepad: You can create notes using this utility.

Games: There are four games: Bubble, Boxman, Tetris, and Snake.

So I would summarize the phone as a value-for-money phone with lot of features and a few quirks.

Advantages :

* Large 240x320 screen

* Media features (MP3 / AAC, MP4 Video fullscreen playback, FM Radio, Voice Recorder)

* Internet features: WAP Browser, E-mail Client

* Large battery

* Good speakers

Disadvantages:

* Slow USB interface and slow camera

* Display can not be customized much

Overall a good phone. I give 7 points out of 10.

JAADOOOOOOOOO............!

Hi friends i was just playing with my spice c-810 today morning and i was surprised.

Well my phone was getting charged mean while i removed the battery of my mobile and as it was on charging so mobile kept switched on only and didn't turned off. Now after removing the battery i removed the sim (reliance UIM) and put the battery back and removed it from charging. now in whole process mobile didn't turned off. I was getting full network signals without sim also. so i tried to send a sms and it was success fully sent with a delivery report. i tried to call but call button didn't worked out. Iwas only able to recieve/send sms's.

The most surprising part was when i called my reliance number from other number.

Friends i was able to recieve the call sucessfully without sim in my mobile.

Then i inserted that sim in my LG3450 and surprinsingly i was shocked when i called my number the both mobiles were ringing. Both refer to spice C-810 and LG3450 . they were ringing simultaneously.

ok i ll try for the proof but anyone with c-810 can do himself also.

^^^

My dear freind, whats their to try, you had bluntly told that the above is happening for you instantly. Then where is the matter to try. Just pick up the camera and record the same. Thats it.

If you provide enough proofs for the same then I confirm, that I will send a media team at your place who will cover the whole story and telecast the same on the prominent channel. But for this you have to produce enough GENUINE proofs. Otherwise no member at Rimweb will ever believe your words.

Regards.

hi CHECK THIS OUT MY DEAR. http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=ESpwTZF5tNc

Is this for Real? Can other members confirm if this is actually true?

Hi guys. i finally got this model today. Now how do i transfer my exisiting contacts from my LG 6230 to his Spice C 810. Please help.

got this spice phone but sound quality while we playback a vedio file is very very bad...does anybody have any idea how to cure it???

My first problem with this phone, headphone mode on by default. Cannot talk without headset or speaker on. But i have given for service.

Dear friends

Spice CdmaC-810 active Call recorder hai ki nahi. recording amr me save ho sakti hai ki nahi

recording ho sakti hai par is mobile mein bahut si kamiye hai jaise ki recording hend free aur bluethooth ke sath nahi ho sakti

aur janna hai to attachment dekho

user_spciification_spice_c810.xls

Dear you made a bad decision it is very bad phone

more detail find attachment

user_spciification_spice_c810.xls