Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vittal_vn

Spice CDMA-C Series & C-810

Anuj, yaar plz try to post your comments or views directly on the thread instead of attaching a file. So that everyone can watch it nicely.

And I must say that u have made some good remarks on that model. SPICE D88n also lacks some feature u mentioned here like camera quality,etc.

Anyway don't mind my wards.

Edited by Asit

Nice review Anuj. I think this phone will suit me.

1. It has atleast 5 hr talktime. WAH that is more than enough for me.

2. It has bluetooth - so I can use bluetooth headset for my voice calls. Anybody has any idea about the talktime when using bluetooth headset?

3. It has both side conversation recording without beep

4. It has auto power off/on

I donot require any other features. So I am planning buy this handset

Heool Friends,

I need your help rgarding e-mail function in Spice C-810.

I want to knoe how to activate E-mail, as i got Yahoo And Rediff email address.

If possible step by step procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Devjadav

Heool Friends,

I need your help rgarding e-mail function in Spice C-810.

I want to knoe how to activate E-mail, as i got Yahoo And Rediff email address.

If possible step by step procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Devjadav

If you google search the forum, you will surely stumble upon the settings described in detail..

For WAP/Netconnect/email etc..

i would say that this phone doesnot worth its cost.

eventhough it has most features, the options and functions of each are limited

like u cannot set mp3 as ringtones in memorycard, for that u have to copy to phone memory

memory card operations are slow

till now i could not connect the phone as thumb drive

phone slows when accessing memory card and also when in call

finger prints gets easily

for good part

screen quality is nice

mp3 player is better

video player is also nice ( i recommend winavi 3gp converter for it)

clutter less interface

battery is best i have seen

Hi All,

There are Mixed Reviews Regarding the C-810.

I need inputs as to whether LG 6600 or C-810 is better as I need to buy one of these.

Thanks,

i would say that this phone doesnot worth its cost.

eventhough it has most features, the options and functions of each are limited

like u cannot set mp3 as ringtones in memorycard, for that u have to copy to phone memory

memory card operations are slow

till now i could not connect the phone as thumb drive

phone slows when accessing memory card and also when in call

finger prints gets easily

for good part

screen quality is nice

mp3 player is better

video player is also nice ( i recommend winavi 3gp converter for it)

clutter less interface

battery is best i have seen

sorry dear but i have no problem in setting mp3 as ringtone directly from memory card...IT works very fine.....theres no need of copying it to internal memory where it can be directly done from memory card

Hi All,

There are Mixed Reviews Regarding the C-810.

I need inputs as to whether LG 6600 or C-810 is better as I need to buy one of these.

Thanks,

well go for C-810 its better....THE BEST ONE :Sorprendido:

Yes, on paper, C 810 is anyday better.

But then, its a Spice which has to have issues.

Lot of complaints regarding Speaker/battery/firmware.

But once rectified, its ok. Lucky if u get a problem free phone.

@Vishal Swaika

My dear friend, you can go for Spice C-810. After all this handset is worth for money.

Regards.

hai all

aftr 3 month usage ...my fone radio is not wrking now and blutooth is an utter failure in this fone

@Vishal Swaika

My dear friend, you can go for Spice C-810. After all this handset is worth for money.

Regards.

Yes, anybody will concede that finally its worth taking that risk.

The pro's outweigh the cons especially the amazing battery life with above-avg. feautures for its class & price.

I agree with Honest.

There r mix views about C810 in this forum. I am a Tata Indocom Customer for last 4 years with nokia 3105 handset purchased for Rs. 9000 in june 2004. Still working fine (This month i purchased a nokia battery for Rs. 300). I use cell for business purpose. I make lengthy call 5-10 min and total day usage is about 1-2 hours. Does this cell hangs while talking.

If i am listening songs or fm and call comes then what happens.

Can i use computer speakers or headphone with this.

If i put 1 GB Tflash card, then what r the chances of good performance.

What other options are available for Tata CDMA PHONES. Featurewise C810 looks better.

Those who r using this phone for last 3-6 months, pls reply.

Finally today i purchased this handset,liked it very much.

I have some queries how to install Rworld in this handset? i went through old posts in this forum & found some username password mentioned where should i use this things?

also m not much happy with voice clarity while talking to someone,is there any option regarding clarity available?(like in lg phone there is standard/enhanced option)

Finally today i purchased this handset,liked it very much.

I have some queries how to install Rworld in this handset? i went through old posts in this forum & found some username password mentioned where should i use this things?

also m not much happy with voice clarity while talking to someone,is there any option regarding clarity available?(like in lg phone there is standard/enhanced option)

MY friend have you got two batteries with C-810 or only one.........? Actually Service Center wala told me that now days one more Light weight battery comes along with this handset..........!!!! Also he told me that Rates have also slashed down to near about 5600 to 5900.

You bought in how much??????

In all my related posts, i have tried mentioning that the C810 & D88n phones have speaker issues..

You may get it replaced with the ASC.. as its in warranty.

@ vikas

No i have got only one battery & yes got this handset @ Rs5900 + Rs100 for blank simcard.

@ ACS

yeah i also thinks so,will need to go to service centre.

Guys i want to know one thing that in menu option there is carrier service-wap browser in that while opening different sites

what r the charges,how it is charged? yesterday i opened few sites & saved few wallpapers...then i check my bal then around rs15 got deducted.

Guys i want to know one thing that in menu option there is carrier service-wap browser in that while opening different sites

what r the charges,how it is charged? yesterday i opened few sites & saved few wallpapers...then i check my bal then around rs15 got deducted.

On RCom it is 10paise per 10KB. And about ur balance, it may be due to wallpaper download.

In all my related posts, i have tried mentioning that the C810 & D88n phones have speaker issues..

Dear Friend What is meant by ASC Voice quality of my Spice set is also not good

Do they really replace the speaker cuz i have seen all spice D88 C810ns have this prob.

ASC - Authorised Service centres..

Call *333 & take the details nearest to your location..

But call before going as all details with *333 are outdated..

Since ASC's are 3rd parties just like Web World Expresses, they keep moving in & moving out of this business.

Reliance has to sustain/support them by introducing bad sets so that they are indirectly available to customers with genuine problems in other 'good' sets.. :grin:

-------

And of course, they will have to replace the speaker if it has issues.. Warranty naam ki cheez hai ki nahi ?

Some ASC's will themselves admit these issues when quizzed.

After all this doesn't work, gimme your respective locations.. i can try & give u details for the Service Centre Managers (Employed directly by Spice in each Circle) who watch over these ASC's.

Issues can be escalated to these managers as 'some' ASC's are nothing but businessman, wanting to loot..

Edited by ACS

Actually i am not happy with only voice clarity while talking to someone,otherwise while using mp3 music & all other features are damn good,also while using some rworld applications my phone got restart,it happens sometimes only.

In Rworld i could not find reset & clear memory option where is it in this phone?

There are 2 speakers..

The MP3 plays from the front or Back ?

I am talking about problems with the front speaker above the screen..

No matter what issues regarding firmware/software, ask the ASC for a free software recycling/upgradation.

Edited by ACS

Wasted my money on this cellphone , and did a disaster to sold off my samsung max cell phone ....I can't create subfolders in to fragment my data in desired form ..useless UI

bad one for me

please do not by spice c810 bcz every phone many limitations

pachtaoge spice c810 lekar.................