Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vittal_vn

Spice CDMA-C Series & C-810

yes the phone appearance is good, but has plenty of probs like software, speaker, font size in sms, headphone jack prob etc..

I tried to access net using the settings given in the rimweb thread

but still not able to access the Net

when i call up the customer care, they dont have any idea that reliance suppotrs WAP browsing

Regards

Mustafa

Hey i purchased spice c-810 handset a month ago.....itz workin wel...cn any1 tel me bout ny problm it creates later..(if any)

I have seen the phone and it looks, very much value for money @ 7.5K.

Battery life is also tested and works fine as promised as i know few ppl using it.

Also comes with a datacable in the pack itself.

It supports upto 2GB Micro SD card but doesn't come with one.

(Voice recorder although works only with SD Card, it doesnt even beep while recording !)

A very good buy according to me..

Can you please confirm that it records both side conversation? Is it possible to start recording of conversation automatically?

ya it records both side conversation...

d only prblm i get is dat in dis cel pics doesnt get zoomed....n ny wallpaper i download 4m pc is nt displayed in fullscreen..

In my case if i download any wallpaper from rworld it does not cover whole screen but when i save pics from PC...then there is no problem.

In my case if i download any wallpaper from rworld it does not cover whole screen but when i save pics from PC...then there is no problem.

yes datz also d problem wid me....is dere no any other site 4m where we cn download wallpaper for spice c-810

Hey i purchased spice c-810 handset a month ago.....itz workin wel...cn any1 tel me bout ny problm it creates later..(if any)

Dear Friends

It has lot of problems . It assures lot of things but delievers

little its signal capacity is weak .Battery is not upto the mark

andblue tooth dialup and file transfer absent.

I sold my set for 4000 .and feeling relieved

Dear Friends

It has lot of problems . It assures lot of things but delievers

little its signal capacity is weak .Battery is not upto the mark

andblue tooth dialup and file transfer absent.

I sold my set for 4000 .and feeling relieved

well uptil now battery is ok...n no prblm wid bluetooth...letz wait 4 d problem 2 start

Dear Administrators,

This is the same thread. Please move it to original thread.

thanks

Dear Mods..

iether merge with original thread i.e. http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=12685

or change topic..

<< Topic Merged >>

well uptil now battery is ok...n no prblm wid bluetooth...letz wait 4 d problem 2 start

^^^

My dear Amrita, its good to hear that their's no problem with your handset till now. We hope that in the future also you get the best out of your handset.

Why you expect the problems to start ?

Actually, you get what you expect. So, better to expect for the best.

Regards.

kamal bhai m dissapointed after purchasing this handset,yesterday more than 10 times my handset got restart automatically,whenever i check dialled/recieved/missed call list by pressing right/left key phone gets restart,usually it used to get restart once daily but yesterday it was hoorrible using this handset.

i have allready made a visit to spice service centre,at that time he said he has fully upgraded software version(right now it is v02.05) but still it gets restart,also fm radio does not work properly,shows disturbance if u make movement with the handset.

Hi All,

I bought C810 mobile, its really great deal for 6000 bucks.

I am using TATA postpaid connections. I serached in other forums but cud nt find satisfacrory way to use internet on my phone.

Can any1 please guide me step by step way to use internet on my phone. I serached on tataindicom.com, they have mobile internet plan for 99 per month but when i contact CC they are not sure of C810. Please help me.

Also can i connect my phone to my laptop and use it, what are the chanrges for this pan ??

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

Ankur plz post in the relevant thread. We are already discussing this handset in the following thread:

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=12685

Mods plz merge it with the previous one.

Anyway try the followings.

Account Name : TATA

user name : abuser

password : abuser

gateway : 170.023.252.015

number : #777

port : 9401

And plz post ur comments.

Edited by Asit

Hi All,

I bought C810 mobile, its really great deal for 6000 bucks.

I am using TATA postpaid connections. I serached in other forums but cud nt find satisfacrory way to use internet on my phone.

Can any1 please guide me step by step way to use internet on my phone. I serached on tataindicom.com, they have mobile internet plan for 99 per month but when i contact CC they are not sure of C810. Please help me.

Also can i connect my phone to my laptop and use it, what are the chanrges for this pan ??

I am using Relaince and I have installed RWorld. The steps are as follows:-

Select Carrier Option i.e Reliance, Tataindicom, Virgin.

To get Rworld in Spice c-810. The steps are as follows :

MENU - CARRIER SERVICES - BREW APPLICATION - MOBILE SHOP - CATALOG - RMENU

download "RMENU"

to go rworld menu. the steps are as follow :-

MENU - CARRIER SERVICES - BREW APPLICATION - RMENU6000

I think the Tataindicom will be same.

Good luck

if any one wants to use the service menu try this code *#66*#

Edited by h1ghlander

@ hira singh

r u able to open wallpapers from that R menu 6000?

whenever i try to open wallpapers from that Rmenu it shows error msg d'ata not available'

whenever i open browser by using the centre button, i get a white screen

the phone keeps working but the screen is white.

i have to guess my way to use the phone. ie, press end call button few times so as to come to standy screen (screen is still white)

the white screen does not go away soon.

i have to leave the phone untouched for atleast 30 secs to get back the screen. First i was having this problem whenever i press the buttons quickly,ie, while typing sms. but some days back, i restored to factory settings and now having this problem whenever accessing web browser. i dont use internet on my phone, but still i press it unknowingly many times a day. Its very frustating.

pls somebody hepl

how do i set my google mail a/c in my spice mobile c810

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Reliance CDMA mobile. To me the following two features are important.

(1) Longer battery backup

(2) Good network connectivity for trouble free talking. With regard to this aspect when I browsed Spice' website: http://www.spice-mobile.com/model_spec_c810.aspx , it says the

"Network (MHz): 800MHz". Where as manufacturers of models like Nokia 6275 and Samsung Max say the Operating Frequency for their respective models are: "CDMA 800/1900 MHz".

My point is will the 800 MHz, Network of Spice C-810 affect the network connectivity for trouble free talking?

Please reply.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Reliance CDMA mobile. To me the following two features are important.

(1) Longer battery backup

(2) Good network connectivity for trouble free talking. With regard to this aspect when I browsed Spice' website: http://www.spice-mobile.com/model_spec_c810.aspx , it says the

"Network (MHz): 800MHz". Where as manufacturers of models like Nokia 6275 and Samsung Max say the Operating Frequency for their respective models are: "CDMA 800/1900 MHz".

My point is will the 800 MHz, Network of Spice C-810 affect the network connectivity for trouble free talking?

Please reply.

Thanks.

1) Not sure about 800/1900 & stuff but i have noticed a Brand new C810 falling behind an old Nokia 6275 in catching signal (in an already weak location)

Not sure if it is a manufacturing thing cause even the Service Centres sing the same tune.

Possible that now it has been rectified.

2) For Good battery Backup, nothing beats C 810 with 10 hrs backup.. if any problem, the ASC will naturally replace the battery in warranty.

All in my Friend Circle who uesed it are crying why they wasted money on Spice?

Most of them are high Voice Service users.