Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@ksh@T

Mp4 Videos - Download

hi guys,

this was untill some time back a sad user of samsung max as i was unable to play any video on my samsung max, but now i am unable to play any video onto max but in mp4 format. bingo just a trick all you have to do is keep your bluetooth on,

amazed what the hell will bluetooth do to it... look go to bluetooth menu, then on ur bt, then go to data transfer, then get/Send files and browse and play whichever mp4 u wanna play . .from internal or external memory

and also you can send files from here only . . .

Edited by @ksh@T

^^^

Thats great my dear Akshat. Post the videos soon, so that all other members could take the benefit of the same.

Regards.

Great finding friends. I hope everyone using Samsung Max can now play videos using the above two tricks mentioned by our friends.

well has ne1 updated the s/w cc saying that updated s/w has mp4 player

Hi! all of you,

Guess what? you can play 3gp vidos on Max as well.

The only thing u need to do is to have those videos copied in ur PC and change their Extension from .3gp to .mp4

Now transfer these videos to your phone and start watching them from Bluetooth send file menu.

Videos with a resolution of 176x144 and lower can be played satisfactorily while higher resolution videos will be streched out of the screen.

well dear not all 3gp videos can be played but a few can be played reason dont know why!? have already tested that@

hi guys,

this was untill some time back a sad user of samsung max as i was unable to play any video on my samsung max, but now i am unable to play any video onto max but in mp4 format. bingo just a trick all you have to do is keep your bluetooth on,

amazed what the hell will bluetooth do to it... look go to bluetooth menu, then on ur bt, then go to data transfer, then get/Send files and browse and play whichever mp4 u wanna play . .from internal or external memory

and also you can send files from here only . . .

My Friend, I have also found this way to play the video in Samsung Max. But this is not a feature. Its shows a problem in Samsumg Software and they have accepted that. We all need to go to customer care centre and have new softwre in our phone.

Then you need to find out the ways to paly MP4 and also let me know if you are able to see it in FULL SCREEN MODE. I am not able to find out this JUGAD.

Thanks

Gaurav

well i never ever said that i can play in full screen mode. . . . and about new software no idea. . . but surely will get that updated! . . . .

hi

i am planning to buy samsung max for my wife but i came to know that it has some problem with playing mp3 songs. the specifications on the website mentions mp3/AAC format.

pl. tell whether this is a real problem

mp3 playing atleast me faced no problem but the main concern was or probably wd be that it cant play mp3 in background . .