Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Biggest Call Conference Chain, I Want To Attempt This Record.

Hey guys i want to attempt biggest call conference in the world on Reliance network.

Just a thought, but i am serious and thinking about it from last 15 months.

Possible??

Well lets start - I want at least 500 members with postpaid connection to join this.

All of them have to awake odd hours at night for some trial.

Will try to get maximum exposure to media, rimweb gonna be i news. and who knows we get some sponsorship from apna very own ADA.

will try to connect all india, all states with major and tier II and III cities.

Views & suggestions needed.

Hope some wont laugh at this or at me. no wonder as quote goes "There's a pinch of the madman in every great man."

I'm on Sadik

me 2u with sadikk

This is the time I miss being in India. Though if the final event happens when I am there I would sure join in.

I'm in - u know it :D

add me, but some one has to teach me call conferencing.

Me 2 ready Sadik Bhai, Call netym bas pm d date if possible so dat i can activate my call waiting for dat date.

add me, but some one has to teach me call conferencing.

same here.

ONly concen is that the media attention that we get does not uncover our underground activities.

valid point tanveer... moreover this could be a suggestion to Arun and Ashok to maybe make certain threads private... you guys would know what i am talking about... what do the others say?

Edited by Dj

well yes... guess we have reached those limits...

I'm in for the call conference, available for trials during late hours as well! :grin:

yes indeed Arun... this needs a serious thought for sure... certain threads are past what i would say 'open to the public eyes'

^^^

I too will be avaialble my dear friends.

Regards.

Don't forget me................

Hey Sadik, don't forget me man. How many have you reached?

Come on guys this need to be systematic, gather everyones number.. and the step by step procedure.. who will do first then who next and so on.

Unfortunately im a prepaid subscriber, do let me know if i would be of any help.

Kishore

right now dead busy with PPC and other stuffs, will get it systematically done in day or 2. Yes it will go like no1 will call no2 and no2 to 3 and so on.

But i will decide first which state will start calling and last call ( no- 500 ) will call first caller. as soon as last caller and first caller connection established we will see how long we can keep the biggest conference in the world going.

Now i will just need the members with post paid connection.

Planning to shoot email to DAKC authorities for their comments or suggestions.

i hope we will make it huge success.

Suggestions welcome.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :(

I am on prepaid, we couldn't participate, any way i can receive calls :victory:

:thumb:

i dont think call conferencing is restricted to post paid anymore... pre paid users need to search the forum for threads on enabling this feature along with call waiting... my wife uses both CW and Conferencing on her prepaid for those still unwilling to believe...

wonder why Sadik would just want post paid users though...

Edited by Dj

^^^

Simply because many people have reported on this forum that CC does not work properly and his idea will collapse totally even if one person is unable to establish the CC. Onnet calling on prepaid may be very costly for prepaids if they do not use STV 496 ( which is only for RIM2RIM STD calls and not to RCOM FWPs also)

@spknair, Just receiving will not do as you have to make calls also to establish and continue the CC chain, right Sadikbhai?

Another thing Sadikbhai, do you want only RCOM users or other network users also? CC can be done with other networks also, I suppose? And one another thing, do you want from All India or only within Mumbai/Maha?? The STD call charges may be heavy for some users. Will the CC not affect the RCOM network???