Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Do You Love Rimweb ?

Hello all my dear friends.

As we all knows that Rimweb has provided us a great Platform to share our views. :) We can share views on Rimweb, not only about Reliance or different Mobile Handsets but also on anything that comes in our mind. Admins, Mods and all members here on Rimweb are very kind and supportive. Its just like a family. We discuss here on Rimweb on almost any topic.

As Rimweb has given us a lot.

But what we have done to promote our beloved Rimweb so far ?

Starting from myself, I had given a link of Rimweb in my signatures of all my email accounts. This way, any mail sent by me to anyone will also have the link of Rimweb in it. Many of my mail receipients have asked me about this forum due to that link. And I always ask them to join our beloved forum i.e. Rimweb. Moreover I do personally tell all of my friends and people whom I know about Rimweb. Some of them has also joined the forum. I never miss a chance to tell almost anyone about this great forum.

The main thing is that we want our beloved Rimweb on the top. But this can't be done alone by anyone. We all have to come forward to promote it. No Finances required. Only a word by you is sufficient. Although our Rimweb is very popular. But still I think we should make it much popular by creating awareness about our beloved forum.

So guys, now its your turn. Tell us what you have done so far to promote our beloved Rimweb ?

Regards.

• Like 1

Yes I love Rimweb very very very much.....

I also advertise it alot...

Thanks And Regards

Vikas Mahajan

I refer my friends who use Reliance to visit rimweb if they are having any doubts and they love it here! :D

I refer my friends who use Reliance to visit rimweb if they are having any doubts and they love it here! :D

me too

well is this a question to ask! my daily internet activity with rimweb an impossible!

rimweb............its my home page...............u wont believe it.. :Sorprendido:

Looking at the activity i doubt we need to advertise... besides those who discover and reach here themselves are the ones we can rely on to stay and add to the forum... I like it here :)

hmm .... I second dheeraj's views somehow ... used to organize the rimweb meets ... and new members who joined us from such meets ... frankly i don't see them active anymore ... So, the ones who add value would be the ones who came here on their own accord :)

cheers

karki

dear honest,

this a extrodinary question from u. Any how i appreciate the team of this web . i have no words to express my sincere thanks to the persons.through this web i learnt so may techniques in mobile. so go ahead.

yours nkmenon55 from calicut.

Well,really we should strive for quality rather than quantity.there is no need to canvass for rim web'people will always come and go.but the serious ones only stick to it because they love it.speaking about myself,i daily visit rim web atleast twice,once in the morning and once in the evening.i cann't tell what knowledge i have got here.i love rim web and all fellow members'regards

Im lovin it !!!

thats what i can say!!!

I don't advertise RIMweb because I don't want non serious people to crowd it. But I do like this place and when ever I am on my computer, one tab is always RIMweb

I want to attend RIMweb meeting once but unfortunately not able to do so 'coz I am in Ahmedabad and there are very few members from this city. Mumbai its difficult to plan in short notice.

well holding member no 271 and still active is evidence my love for this forum.

I made good friends like ashoksoft, mohsinand others for which i will always be thankfull to the forum.

also doing business on forum open new doors for me, and teach some new policies of business ;)

Well my dear friends, after reading your comments it looks good that all of us love Rimweb a lot.

Read this also. Click at the name :

Ashok Bhai

Vishal Bhai

Abhay Bhai

Harshad Bhai

Well, thanks a ton my dear Ashok, Vishal, Abhay and Harshad for posting such a nice review for Rimweb.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

Hmm... that was something :) I had forgotten about .... looooooong ago ... reminded me of those nostalgic days :D

Thanks a ton kamal :)

cheers

karki

i am considerably a newbie ..but i ask my friends to checkout rim web or any reliance queries .instead of answering there questions ..they found it very usefull

hats off to the RIMWEB communnity ...its not a forum its a brotherhood where all the reliance users help each other despite of not knowing them personally ..and they can expect the same in return

RimWeb rocks really. I really liked the idea of Honest and I will include the RimWeb URL in my signatures in my personal accounts. Thanks to all the members. They are awesome and the best.

wasnt aware of a topic like this until now...

my visit to the internet whenever starts with rimweb.in...

thanks to everybody who keeps this thing alive and 'kicking'...

cheers :)

yes.. i have got a lot of information from this forum..

keep up the gr8 work..

Rimweb

Yes Indeed i'm in love with Rimweb.. Haven't been so much active anywhere else on internet....

Has got to learn many many many things from Rimweb.. and some amazing friends..

Hatss off to Rimweb

whenevr i m online i always visit this forum

I am online at RimWeb at least 8hours a day. Can't miss reading a single post!! :victory: