Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
aninda_d

Caller Tunes

How do I delete caller tunes (call back tunes) from My Library? When I fire up the app in R-World and press the delete button nothing happens. I have 6 tunes in my library, and these keep getting renewed. So i keep losing 90 rupees for tunes I do not want anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use Nokia 3125.

Aninda

i guess when u unsubscribe ur tunes are automatically deleted .......but still icheck and inform u

i guess when u unsubscribe ur tunes are automatically deleted .......but still icheck and inform u

I unsubscribed by sending UNSUB to 51234, but I can still see the tunes in my library. I do not know whether the stuff will stop auto renewal or not. Can't I access my library from my web account with reliance website?

Aninda

To delete a callertune, type DEL <Tune Code> and send it to 51234 or 52345 as me not sure abt the no..

U can contact CC and they will let u know the procedure...

yep jatin the number is correct ..and it i free as well thanks for the info jatin

Thanks and regards

amit ghosh

yep jatin the number is correct ..and it i free as well thanks for the info jatin

Thanks and regards

amit ghosh

del <code> to 52345 is the correct way. However, since I unsubscribed already I get an error sms saying that "you're not a MyTunes subscriber". I suppose the auto renewal will stop now.

Thanks,

Aninda

del <code> to 52345 is the correct way. However, since I unsubscribed already I get an error sms saying that "you're not a MyTunes subscriber". I suppose the auto renewal will stop now.

Thanks,

Aninda

Great to hear that your problem got resolved.

How do I delete caller tunes (call back tunes) from My Library? When I fire up the app in R-World and press the delete button nothing happens. I have 6 tunes in my library, and these keep getting renewed. So i keep losing 90 rupees for tunes I do not want anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use Nokia 3125.

Aninda

Hi Aninda..

this is Sanket from Nanded

i read ur problem..

do one thing jst go to ur Write Message Box - Create Msg - type LIB and send to 52345

u will get list of msg which contains details of ur Tune in ur Lib.

pls note all the codes and type DEL<Space><Code Name> and send it back to 52345

u wil get relief from tune list

I have copied the caller tune from my friend and due to this i recieve miss calls everytime coz they wanna listen to my caller tune !

Can you please help me how to unsubcribe it or rather delete my caller tune code in 536413(woh pheli..) Please consider my plea.

Thank you

: