Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kishorevl

Classic 731

I had bought Classic 731 for my old RUIM card, but it is not display the balance details when dail *225. It shows only "Message from 3600". please guide me

I had bought Classic 731 for my old RUIM card, but it is not display the balance details when dail *225. It shows only "Message from 3600". please guide me

First reset ur handset to Factory Defaults. Then try *225, and if problem persists Contact the WW or WWE from where u purchased it.

ThanQ from u Suggestion,

I had purchased it from WW, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh. I am getting Balance SMS by sending BAL to 53670, but not getting from *225

Edited by kishorevl

First reset ur handset to Factory Defaults. Then try *225, and if problem persists Contact the WW or WWE from where u purchased it.

can u tell how to unlock classic 731

can u tell how to unlock classic 731

Sorry, NO IDEA

In Uttarakhand, initially the *225 worked for me...but for past 7 days when i call it it just says 'Thank You' and no balance reaches??

any other way of getting balance n STV deatails through SMS? or what should I do to correct above problem

^^^

Type BAL and send it to 53670, you will get a SMS, giving you all details inlcuding your bal SMS and STV details

^^ Thx...what should I do to correct above *225 problem |?

Thx...what should I do to correct above *225 problem |?

^^^

@Techack

My dear friend, nothing can be done for the above problem. Their might be some technical issues with Reliance in your region. This problem will be sorted out of its own.

Regards.