Photo
- - - - -

Mail To Reliance Ceo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Do You Think The Complain Is Correct

Do You Think The Complain Is Correct

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 dhayfule

dhayfule

• Members Group
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Full Name: Pravin B. Dhayfule
  • City: Mumbai
  • Handset: Not Listed
  • Handset - II: - Select Handset -

Posted 15 July 2004 - 08:54 PM

Hi,

Just sent the following complain to the CEO of Reliance India Mobile through http://www.reliancei...reAddContactCEO
Just go through it, may be even you all must have faced similar issue.

This is the second time I am reporting the same issue. Last time when I had raised the issue few months back, I was told that the issue is forwarded to the Tech Team, and will be tried to solve. I do appreciate your Service and Tariff. It has enabled every Common Citizen to afford a Cell phone. But I must say that RIM has not paid enough attention towards the Facilities, which when compared to other Network Service Providers, are too less. First of all RIM doesnít have facility to Log On to Messengers via SMS. Secondly it doesnít have support for Web Based SMS gateways like sms.ac, due to which People who donít have cell phones canít contact RIM Users via Web. R-World is limited to its own sites. There's a Site called as www.my-juju.com which provides free ringtones and wall papers. We can log on to that site via R-World, but canít download anything. Others support all of the above. If RIM too enables, its support for them, it would be an added advantage.
Pravin B. Dhayfule
Posted Image

#2 Utsav

Utsav

~celebration~

• RIM Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Full Name: Utsav
  • City: Kolkata (Calcutta)
  • Handset: Samsung SCH 191

Posted 16 July 2004 - 12:35 AM

Got the reply :clap1:
Wishing you a brighter tomorrow,
Utsav

Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with the world is that idiots are cocksure and those, who are intelligent, are fully in doubt!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 dhayfule

dhayfule

• Members Group
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 03:21 PM

Got the reply :)

Hi,

They called me this morning regarding the issue, but as usal just a plain promise.

Bye
Regards
Pravin B. Dhayfule
Posted Image

#4 dhayfule

dhayfule

• Members Group
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 05:38 PM

Got the reply :quest:

Hi,

Following is the reply, Majority Wins!!!! :)

Dear Mr. Dhayfule,

This is in reference to your mail addressed to the Chairman.

In response to your mail and subsequent telephonic conversation had with you regarding your query on Short Messaging Service (SMS), currently we do not provide any e-mail options on the mobile. The same shall be communicated through relevant media channels when it is facilitated.
The same has been confirmed to you.

Also, regarding your complaint about unable to download ringtones, we would like to inform you that currently this facility is unavailable. The same shall also be communicated to you through relevant media channels once facilitated.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We are constantly trying to improve our services. Looking forward to your co-operation.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Service
Chairman's Office

Pravin B. Dhayfule
Posted Image

#5 sat

sat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Handset: LG RD 6130

Posted 16 July 2004 - 06:32 PM

I think enabling sms/mms gateway and providing an email id like hutch gives is not a big deal (+91xxxxxxxxxx@mms1.hutchworld.co.in) , they can get it done in few days time , the only thing is if only they wish :) :quest:

#6 rakesh5295

rakesh5295

Experienced Member

• Experienced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Handset: LG RD 2030

Posted 16 July 2004 - 11:55 PM

Many things r in the list and reliance will launch it at appropiate time. it want to starve people from these facilities so that once it starts charging for the same it gets a huge figure which it can calim in media.
With Regards,

Rakesh Dedhia

#7 dapoedbyreliance

dapoedbyreliance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Handset: LG RD 2030

Posted 18 July 2004 - 08:46 AM

I you wanted all this you could have gone for a GSM phone. Reliance can't handle their current feature set properly or even collect bills properly, how do you expect them to do all this if they cant even get the basics right?

But good that you brought this issue to everyones notice.

edit: do you think the chairman gets to see or hear any of this letter to chairman buisness??

#8 sat

sat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Handset: LG RD 6130

Posted 19 July 2004 - 09:39 AM

It seems they are doing something with mms stuff now , i am not able to send mms since yesterday , even loopback does not work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users