Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
CUPIDON

Classic 701 & 702 Avialiable For Rs. 501/-

Classic 701 & 702 availiable in Pune for Rs. 501/- through web world and dealers, with Life time sim card it costs Rs. 800/-, dealers may give at a slightly cheaper rate.

Classic 701 & 702 availiable in Pune for Rs. 501/- through web world and dealers, with Life time sim card it costs Rs. 800/-, dealers may give at a slightly cheaper rate.

Would anybody be interested even at these rates?

Would anybody be interested even at these rates?

Yes buddy you have a point!! :rofl_200::Riendo:

Buy LG 3000 for 1000 bucks..its a better bet than classic 701/702.

I agree with both you, Classic phones are junks and the 7 series are the worst of them all, bought 2 on sunday, both of them turned out to be faulty, got them exchanged for LG 3000 by paying the diference. Ideal thing would be gift them off as toys to your kids.

Avoid guys they are absolute junks

I agree with both you, Classic phones are junks and the 7 series are the worst of them all, bought 2 on sunday, both of them turned out to be faulty, got them exchanged for LG 3000 by paying the diference. Ideal thing would be gift them off as toys to your kids.

:Contento:

Avoid guys they are absolute junks

I got it. Actually I was thinking of buying them but now I will not. I already have TATA Indicom connection but there are no cheap prices from TATA to TATA STD calls.

I dont know why there is so much dislike abt classic. I bought 701 some six months back for my wife and its working perfactly fine so far.

i had bought 2 of them for my office boys, one had speaker problems, you were not able to listen anything when a call was recieved, the second one only worked when it was in charging mode, the moment ome removed the charger, the phone would go dead, fortunately I bought it from a known dealer, hence i was able to exchange it for a LG3000 by paying the difference, otherwise i would have been at the mercy of the service centres,

Earlier i had bought a classic 201 for the same purpose, that is still working fine, only problem i need to charge it twice a day

i had bought 2 of them for my office boys, one had speaker problems, you were not able to listen anything when a call was recieved,

I think thats the problem of Reliance Service, not of CDMA. I have TATA Indicom ZTE C335 and have the same problem. My friend has NOKIA Reliance CDMA and he has the same problem ( I heard that this problems exists in Hyderabad, whereas in Punjab, Reliance works great)

the second one only worked when it was in charging mode, the moment ome removed the charger, the phone would go dead, fortunately I bought it from a known dealer, hence i was able to exchange it for a LG3000 by paying the difference, otherwise i would have been at the mercy of the service centers,

Earlier i had bought a classic 201 for the same purpose, that is still working fine, only problem i need to charge it twice a day

You were lucky :GirandoOjos: . Actually my ZTE C335 had cost me 1000 + 300 for connection and I have to recharge it everyday. Sometimes, It shows the battery is 50% but if you talk for 3-4 min, the batter goes dead. I have seen lots of others complaining the same about low-end handsets. One thing is sure, with low end handets, you are going to have lots of problems. I will go for LG RD3600 when buying a new connection.

Edited by arnuld

How exactly do u define "low-end" handsets? Low end should mean basic handsets with minimal features like Calling, SMSing, reminders, alarm, etc.

Upper-end means phones with many more frills like camera, BT, IR, etc, etc.

Low end sets are generally better with voice clarity and batt life (monochrome screen, smaller, less power hungry CSTN screens, etc)! Normally, they should develop fewer problems too.. since there is less to go wrong with!! :)

What you mean are "low-quality" sets like the Classics, etc...