Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Unlocking Htc P3000 / S720 For Tata

Posting the Method to Unlock HTC P3000 for Tata

I think Tatas RUIM card will not Work here so we have to Put the Phone into NVM Mode

First of all Intall GetSPC.cab software into PPC and type the ESN of Phone and not RUIM Phone ESN can be found at Back of Battery if you Insert RUIM then in Phone Setting it shows RUIM ESN and not Phones ESN.

After Getting SPC (Service Programming Code) from GetSPC Software put your Phone into Diagnostic Mode by Dialing (##3424 + Call) use QPST Service Programming Module to Connect to Phone.

Now go to (Tab 1xHDR) Screen and again Click to Read From Phone, there you should see RUIM Config Box Set as Only change the Setting to RUIM if Avail and Click Write to Phone. after Writting Reboot the Phone and again Connect it for PC after dialing ##3424 and Again Start Service Programming Module of QPST

Now Make Changes as per the Following Setting in QPST

(Tab Setting)

SPC Change Enabled = Ticked

(Tab CDMA) (NAM1)

Home SID = Ticked

Foreign NID = Unticked ( False / or else it will catch Reliance Network)

Foreign SID = Unticked ( False / or else it will catch Reliance Network)

NAM Name = Tata

MCC = 404

11_12 = 00

Channel Primary A = 283

Channel Primary B = 242

Channel Secondary A = 201

Channel Secondary B = 160

EVCR Enabled = Ticked

Home Page = EVRC

Home Orig = EVRC

Roam Orig = EVRC

Directory # = Your TATA Mobile Number

(Tab System)(Set the Pairs as per Below)

Home Home

SID NID

14846 65535

14842 65535

14840 65535

14836 65535

14844 65535

14838 65535

Double Click the Pairs in Home SID / NID and Set the Vaue given by me

(Tab Roam)

Now click to Browse and Select the tata PRL i have Attached

(M.IP)

Mobile IP Behavior

Simple IP Only

Now Click to Write to Phone and Reboot the Phone Shift your Existing tata Number using ICC (Insta Change Card) or go to TATA Care Center and Follow Process of ESN Swap / Retain MDN to New ESN

After the ESN Swap is Complete Write your OLD MIN Number to Phone again using Service Programming Menu

(Tab CDMA) (NAM1)

IMSI_S = your MIN number of TATA

Again Reboot the Phone and your TATA Service is Activated on your Phone

TATA.rar

GetSPC.rar

Edited by hetaldp

again u r genius HETALBHAI

I think Tatas RUIM card will not Work here so we have to Put the Phone into NVM Mode

First of all Intall GetSPC.cab software into PPC and type the ESN of Phone and not RUIM Phone ESN can be found at Back of Battery if you Insert RUIM then in Phone Setting it shows RUIM ESN and not Phones ESN.

After Getting SPC (Service Programming Code) from GetSPC Software put your Phone into Diagnostic Mode by Dialing (##3424 + Call) use QPST Service Programming Module to Connect to Phone.

Now go to (Tab 1xHDR) Screen and again Click to Read From Phone, there you should see RUIM Config Box Set as Only change the Setting to RUIM if Avail and Click Write to Phone. after Writting Reboot the Phone and again Connect it for PC after dialing ##3424 and Again Start Service Programming Module of QPST

Now Make Changes as per the Following Setting in QPST

(Tab Setting)

SPC Change Enabled = Ticked

(Tab CDMA) (NAM1)

Home SID = Ticked

Foreign NID = Unticked ( False / or else it will catch Reliance Network)

Foreign SID = Unticked ( False / or else it will catch Reliance Network)

NAM Name = Tata

MCC = 404

11_12 = 00

Channel Primary A = 283

Channel Primary B = 242

Channel Secondary A = 201

Channel Secondary B = 160

EVCR Enabled = Ticked

Home Page = EVRC

Home Orig = EVRC

Roam Orig = EVRC

Directory # = Your TATA Mobile Number

(Tab System)(Set the Pairs as per Below)

Home Home

SID NID

14846 65535

14842 65535

14840 65535

14836 65535

14844 65535

14838 65535

Double Click the Pairs in Home SID / NID and Set the Vaue given by me

(Tab Roam)

Now click to Browse and Select the tata PRL i have Attached

(M.IP)

Mobile IP Behavior

Simple IP Only

Now Click to Write to Phone and Reboot the Phone Shift your Existing tata Number using ICC (Insta Change Card) or go to TATA Care Center and Follow Process of ESN Swap / Retain MDN to New ESN

After the ESN Swap is Complete Write your OLD MIN Number to Phone again using Service Programming Menu

(Tab CDMA) (NAM1)

Can the same procedure be followed to transfer reliance ppc 6700 to tata?? and which prl file should i load??prl 1 or 2??

Please Help me... I am a tata user, As there are no good phones available in tata right now i am using xdaIIs cdma one. I am looking forward to buy this phone but i am really tensed as if i buy it and this process wont work it will be a 15000rs brick and nothing else... please do reply....

I brought CDMA HTC S720 from Canada I have install QPST and able to change all settings for TATA Indicom but its not working can you please provide settings for Reliance. It used to connect Reliance if I dial *228 Thanks

Hey Amit, don't bother about mobile service compatibility issue with these HTC models, if you are purchasing any model from Sadik then you won't be doing these tweaks as Sadik can do it for you before dispatching the cellphone.

I'm also a Tata customer and using HTC Touch and also configured three more sets on Tata network, never found an issue as Tata don't bother about outside ESN nos. compare to Reliance.

If you have still any doubt you can make double surity from the seller for your satisfaction, rest we all are here.

breg,

S@N

Does this method unlock handset or Lock it with TATA?

After using this method can I use TELUS windows 6.1 ROM?

Pls help

Hetal , Sadik, Ashok pls help..

Hi ,

I have completed the steps , and phone also registered over TATA network.

But when i tried to make call , it says to check the dialed number.

Even i can't receive incoming calls too..

Can you please give me any solution available with u.

Waiting for your reply , it's urgent.

Thanks.

well i guess ur nam settings r not proper ......check them again .....as tata have updated their prl ...ask other emebers in forum who have recently activated their phone on tata......check out the treo therad there r a few members who have recntly activated their phones with tata......confirm the nam settings and prl with them

Is it possible to make HTC s720 work on VIRGIN? If yes pls guide me settings.

(Tab CDMA) (NAM1)

Will Same work for Virigin??

What if somebody wants to convert a vogue or mogul, which is now working on reliance, to tata?is the process same or different?also what are the charges if one connects to internet through tata zone?

What if somebody wants to convert a vogue or mogul, which is now working on reliance, to tata?is the process same or different?also what are the charges if one connects to internet through tata zone?

u can just change your esn to the original one and then go to tata..they will accept the esn

Hey Amit, don't bother about mobile service compatibility issue with these HTC models, if you are purchasing any model from Sadik then you won't be doing these tweaks as Sadik can do it for you before dispatching the cellphone.

I'm also a Tata customer and using HTC Touch and also configured three more sets on Tata network, never found an issue as Tata don't bother about outside ESN nos. compare to Reliance.

If you have still any doubt you can make double surity from the seller for your satisfaction, rest we all are here.

breg,

S@N

Dear sir,

M using tata where to get HTC phones in delhi which can get or be made compatible with TATA ,u mentioned SADIK,where is he located in delhi.Can I get good phones in TATA please I need your help.Do help me

i am using tataindiacom Ruim on P3000 and also unlock p3000 with Ruim(sim card) but i am not able to send Sms to anyone but i receivce SMS

Plz Help My

Rishabh SInghvi

Edited by rishabhsinghvi

I am Using Tataindicom Conection On HTC P3000 with Sim Card i am not able to send Text Messages to any one but receive sms

plz help me

rishabh singhvi

Is it possible to convert it back to Reliance.

I need to upgrade to windows 6.1/ 6.5

HI there...

i am having (Sprint) HTC EVO 4G .. it was working very fine with (TATA INDICOM).. but unfortunately i uploaded a file to sd card (CM-EVO_Radio-2.15.00.12.19_PRI-2.33_WiMax_NV) from http://forum.xda-developers.com/ and flash it. after that i m having network issue.. wifi working alright. but it's SIM LOCKED , connect to 4g... please help guys

I belongs to India Delhi and it was working on TATA INDICOM CDMA..

need your help urgently ... please please help me ..

will be highly obliged.

Thanks 9810401247

please tell me the full procedure.