Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
andydesai

Htc P3000

Can anyone let me know whether you can edit ms word and excel in p3000, the operating system is windows mobile 6.0 professional, i have nokia 6265 i am planning to go in for htc p3000 is it a good handset

And if anyone is bought HTC P3000 please give me a feedback how the handsets and its feature's are??????

I just found out from a dealer of htc the rate of HTC p3000 is 15400/- but reliance is selling at 16500/- at there outlet why so?????

I Have finally bought HTC P3000 its an amazing handset...... :D

Edited by andydesai

Could I recommend you the HTC P 6800 - it does read Word and Excel 2003 as well as 2007 files very well ... no issues at all.

Cheers

Karki

it should be editable as it is Windows Mobile 6.0

Don't forget to get the update for Office Mobile as well, so that you can run Office 2007 based formats.

I have ordered the handset htcp3000 hopes so its a good handset. And one more thing when they first decided to launch the htc p3000 it had windows mobile 5.0 ppc edition but now on the website they have mentioned windows mobile 6.o professional so i am confused what they are ofeering as whether 5.0 or 6.0 pro

Thanks for your reply

Smartphones / PDA without key board is pain. If you are vivid SMSser or emailer, you will realize its waste of money. Rather choose one with sliding key board, I think 720, but there you can not edit documents as its not supported.

However if you try Documents to Go, you can do it even on Smartphone edition. (WM5, smart phone edition / WM6 standard)

http://www.dataviz.com/products/documentst...bile/index.html

Smartphones / PDA without key board is pain. If you are vivid SMSser or emailer, you will realize its waste of money. Rather choose one with sliding key board, I think 720, but there you can not edit documents as its not supported.

However if you try Documents to Go, you can do it even on Smartphone edition. (WM5, smart phone edition / WM6 standard)

I bought p3000 it is wm6 and all office files can upload from pc and edit. media player 10 can b loaded. qwerty key boad and camera is verygood . 10x zoom and u can download music from net and play. edit all office files and netis surprisingly fast. cute andvery big screen. lots of personalisation etc.

I bought p3000 it is wm6 and all office files can upload from pc and edit. media player 10 can b loaded. qwerty key boad and camera is verygood . 10x zoom and u can download music from net and play. edit all office files and netis surprisingly fast. cute andvery big screen. lots of personalisation etc.

HTC 3000 does not hv qwerty keyboard

he must be talking about the on-screen one.

One can download the virtual spb querty key board.it works full screen.so texting will not be a problem at all.

he so you have bought the htc p3000 is it do you have the soft copy of the manual or can please brief me about the features of the handset and does it have wi-fi,

There are no real reviews on this phone.

When Googled, i found no reviews of P3000 but most references to P3000 point to one article which compares XDA Orbit with P3300.

Also found this post about confusion on HTC P3000

@andydesai- Can you tell me where is this dealer who is selling at a lower cost than Reliance?

Hey go to htc website and click where to buy and check out for a dealer in your city call him up and find out.

One can download the virtual spb querty key board.it works full screen.so texting will not be a problem at all.

Does the touch screen work only with Stylus or can we use it with fingers like iphone ?

You can use your fingers too ... but the phone is really not designed for fat fingers :) (I'm looking at my fingers :D )

cheers

karki

Hey go to htc website and click where to buy and check out for a dealer in your city call him up and find out.

I went to all dealers i could find in my part of Bangalore, (listed on the HTC site and unlisted too). None have heard about HTC CDMA phones.

Only Reliance WebWorld at CMH Road has P3000 and S720 at 16500 and 19000 respectively.

^^^

@Amit Jain & @Puneet Gupta

My dear friends you must be knowing that their is a separate forum for BUYING & SELLING (Buy / Sell Bazaar) on our beloved Rimweb. So please post all your SELLING & BUYING needs their only and keep this thread clean.

Regards.

can someone help me with contact to buy HTC P3000 in Mumbai. I cant find it anywhere.

I can give it to your for 18000, else wait for stocks which is expected by 2nd week of June

Praveen

HTC P 3000 isnt available anywhere :( now...

HTC P 3000 isnt available anywhere :( now...

Dear Mr. Amit,

Can u plz. post the complete picture of the HTC P3000 Box pack items and accessories that are included in the box

Regards

Alok Jain

Planning to buy HTC p3000 request review on the phone

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

Hello Team,

Is GPS also available in HTC P3000?

I am asking this question because In Start>>Settings>>System

There is one Icon for External GPS In which there are COM Ports Settings and Baud Rate Settings.

Does it mean that HTC P 3000 have In built GPS ?

Please clarify Ashok, Hetal and Sadik.

I am using htc p3000. It s a good phone

i connect it wit the pc using the usb cable provided with it.

All contacts are manged better on the pc using mocrosoft outlook.

In the m.s.outlook there is a provosion to dial the number of the contact. When i give the command to dial my pc uses the modem avilable on the computer insted of htcp3000. How do i define my pc to use the htcp3000 as the source to dial number?

Can anybudy help?

Use Jeyo Mobile Companion