lostjournal

Free Unlimited Reliance To Reliance Std For Rs. 440 !

56 posts in this topic

HI,

Just now checked reliance has finally launched most awaited R-R unlimited STD pack for Rs. 440. :Sorprendido::Contento:

I have no further details.

Reliance announces unlimited free STD call scheme

Mumbai, April 28

IANS

Anil Ambani-promoted Reliance Communication Ltd Monday announced a plan of "Unlimited Free STD" calls between Reliance to Reliance mobile phones across post-paid and pre-paid services. The post-paid customers of Reliance can enjoy this benefit at a monthly rental of Rs.440 while Pre-paid customers can opt for the Rs.496 (inclusive of service tax) scheme, the company said in a statement. It will cost Reliance Hello customers Rs 525 per month.

Speaking on the occasion, S P Shukla, president of Reliance Communications, said, "Our announcement of 'Unlimited Free STD' will permanently re-define customer calling habits and abolish state borders - this is One India, in true essence and spirit."

Earlier, Reliance had announced unlimited free local calls for its customers.

The new announcement comes close on the heels of rival Airtel's decision to slash local, long-distance and roaming call charges. Earlier in the day, Airtel announced that it has reduced STD rates to Re.1.50 per minute from the earlier Rs.2.65 a minute for both home area and roaming.

^^^

Now thats the great news my dear friends. Unlimited onnet std in postpaid @ Rs.440/- per month is really beneficial to many subscribers.

Regards.

Great Plan. Details awaited.

Is this a PACK or PLAN..?

Can I get it activated with My DAPO PLAN...?

I called CC but they don't have any Info regarding its activation...!

Kindly Let me know?

Great plan. Has anyone managed to get more details about it?? When I called CC, they don't have any information about this plan.

Its FANTABULOUS plan.

For Prepaid the details are clear Rs 496 STV but for the post paid no one have any clear idea.

What we have to pay in post paid (Regular Monthly Charges + Rs 440) or only Rs. 440/= + Service Tax.

Deails are awaited?

I think Roaming charges are still very high in Reliance. They will also get reduced by the Airtel onslaught. Because I think this 496 STV does not work when you are roaming. Anybody has any ideas about that?

Just called customer care, the RIM to RIM free STD plan is for 440 monthly rental

Local ofnet calls @99 paise and STD ofnet@2.65 paise the plan can be activated

only on and after 1st of may.......

Eagerly waiting ........

Postpaid Mobile - Plan 440 is being launched for existing as well as new subscribers w.e.f. 0000 hrs of 1st May 08.

Mods please move this topic to Reliance Mobile Postpaid from Miscellaneous.

post-2504-1209469878_thumb.png

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >> & << Topic Moved >>

HEY THIS IS A WONDERFUL OFFER GUYS..... but i wish even reliance hello could have been brought into the free calls list....

i am having plan 700 of hello , shall i switch over to this plan , also tell me will it work in roaming

ie outgoing calls frr to RIM while roaming ?

robby

i am having plan 700 of hello , shall i switch over to this plan , also tell me will it work in roaming

ie outgoing calls frr to RIM while roaming ?

robby

If you switch

Advantage

1. Greater mobility > Mobile instead of Landline

2. Lower monthly cost

Disadvantage

1. New number

2. Hello 700 gives unlimited to ALL (not just mobile) on-net no. plus free TT for Off-net No. with cheaper off-net STD

Friends Kindly let me know if i could activate this 440/- Plan with My DAPO plan or i have to switch over to this plan separately or either i should buy a new connection....

Thanks And Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Friends Kindly let me know if i could activate this 440/- Plan with My DAPO plan or i have to switch over to this plan separately or either i should buy a new connection....

Thanks And Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Please read post #10

Its a self-contained plan.

So switch-over is required

Hi..

Launched New 440 Plan is good ones for new one's

The Old customer using Rs.770 plan shuld not swtich to this plan..

since they already use Plan 770 with bouns talktime available..

call CC for more details !!!

Regards,

SAnket Lalka

I have changed my plan NJ199 to this new 440... nice one

STD CHARGES TO OTHER THAN RELIANCE HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO 1.49 INSTEAD OF 2.65 IN THE NEW 440 PLAN WHICH ENABLES REL TO REL MOBILES FREE STD

PRAVEEN

^^^

The Airtel effect, I suppose.

Elsewhere someone had commented that RCOM will keep 1 paisa lower than Airtel to show to the world that they are cheaper. It appears to have come true. HA Ha Ha

One more problem for Chennai customers is that RCOM treats Chennai and Rest of TN for this plan, as paired circles, so all calls to RoTN landlines are treated as STD calls and charged at Rs 2.65 pm. (maybe now it is Rs 1.49) And if it was Re 1 as STD to all offnet calls (as in Plan 525 for FWPs), this plan would have surely rocked.

How come RCOM is allowed to treat one plan as paired circle and for other plans as single circles? Something is fishy here. AFAIK, Chennai and RoTN are a single circle ad not paired circles like Mumbai and Maha or Kolkata and WB. Correct me if I am wrong. Maybe someone should complain to TRAI.

Edited by KumaarShah

Well in 525/- R To R unlimited. for FWP

Calls Are free to any reliance mobile or Hello Phone or Reliance LandLine.

Call Charges 1/- Per Minute any network local or std.

NOTE-: THERE IS NO FREE USAGE.

Edited by vikasmahajanz

no std is 1.49

I don't understand why the hell they do not update their website with new plans & packs ???

SPECIAL PACKS OF 48 AND 98 IS GOING TO BE LAUNCHED FOR 440 PLAN BENEFITS ARE

48 PACK, ALL LOCAL CALLS OTHER THAN RELIANCE WILL BECOME 49 PAISE

98 PACK, ALL STD CALLS OTHER THAN RELIANCE WILL BECOME 99 PAISE

THE ABOVE PACKS ARE LIKELY TO BE LAUNCHED WITHIN A WEEKS TIME

ENJOY MY UNLIMITED 440 EVEN MORE NOW.