Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tanveer

Accessories For Gtran

Guys, is there anyone who has got a cover for GTRAN 4020 or a leather case kind of a thing? The phone is too delicate to be exposed to all the wear and tear. Also where can we get the transparent tape kind of thing that is attached to the screen when u buy a new phone, that protects it from scratches. Kindly please tell if anyone knows

Tanveer,

I was facing this prob as well and i searched some mobile phone markets. Finally I found a leather cover for LG reliance Colour handset which fits decent on GTRAN.

So you can try that if you want. But the problem is that the external sub-Lcd position is different for LG than GTRAN and hence the LG cover has a transparent plastic near the top for viewing sub LCD whereas that of GTRAN is in the centre.

But the phone fits well in the cover. Just ask any mobile shop owner having reliance accessories to show you the LG colour handset leather cover.

that transparent thing, is called lamination

it's done in many street shops, for appros rs 20.

i am asking about the plastic transparent tapes that are attached on the screen when you get a new handset!

yes thats the cellophane thing. I asked a mobile dealer he said it is available in karol bagh in delhi, i ll try and find out if i go that side

GTran Korea website

http://www.gtran.co.kr/newhome/english/e_p...asp?code=100010

Enlisted following Accessories

External Camera, Desktop Charger, Hands-free Car kit, Hands-Free Headset,

USB/Data Cable, Leather Case, PC sync tool kit etc.

Can anyone tell location to get Hands-free Car kit, Leather Case?

As GTran has now become popular and same handset is being sold in international markets a camera with good resolution will surely be made available shortly.

Dear Tanveer,

I went to Karol Bagh. The tape is available there but in rolls. just like the cellotapes you get in the market. And the roll is priced at around Rs. 300/- I couldn't find any person selling the tape for in single or double. I didn't bring the roll as it didn't seem to be of the length mentioned by the shopkeeper. I think i'll take some more time and go there again to find out someone who is selling them in singles and also try to find out some genuine shopkeeper.

Hi gyzz. An SOS. Please let me know where i can purchase a BODY for GTRAN. The body that came along with the phone has literally gone to th dogs :clap: . Anyone knows where i can get a new one. By body i mean express on cover. Any advice???

Hi gyzz. An SOS. Please let me know where i can purchase a BODY for GTRAN. The body that came along with the phone has literally gone to th dogs  :) . Anyone knows where i can get a new one. By body i mean express on cover. Any advice???

16555[/snapback]

Hi

why dont you just ask any of the Authorised Service centers. They have these covers approx @ Rs 1500

Hi

why dont you just ask any of the Authorised Service centers. They have these covers approx @ Rs 1500

16583[/snapback]

:) 1500 !! Damn Original Accessories!

Keep looking for such accessories in Mobile Service Centers in ur town. We've found enuf things for LG sets in Mumbai for cheap rates. Keep looking. U'll definitely find things if ur eyes n ears r wide open :D

In case of Gtran, u have to buy original accessories. Duplicate accessories are not available. Reason being that till date reliance has sold about 10,000 GTran handsets whereas number of lg handsets sold is much larger than this. Therefore ASC has to be your final decision.

If you visit ASC pls do enquire about Car Charger and do let me know it’s price.