Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kishorevl

Charging Through Usb Cable

I am getting almost double the battary backup for my Classic 731 by charging thorugh USB cable

:rofl_200:

^^^

@Kishore

My dear friend, it is not possible that you can get more battery backup by charging through USB cable.

Actually the battery will charge as per its maximum limit. Either you charge the battery through normal adapter or you charge it through usb cable. It will be charged only upto its maximum level.

Their is a chance that your normal adapter may be faulty. As it is not charging your battery upto the fullest. Thats why you seems to have been experiencing the enhanced battery performance after charging the battery through usb cable.

Check your adapter please.

Regards.

^^^

@Kishore

My dear friend, it is not possible that you can get more battery backup by charging through USB cable.

Actually the battery will charge as per its maximum limit. Either you charge the battery through normal adapter or you charge it through usb cable. It will be charged only upto its maximum level.

Their is a chance that your normal adapter may be faulty. As it is not charging your battery upto the fullest. Thats why you seems to have been experiencing the enhanced battery performance after charging the battery through usb cable.

Check your adapter please.

Regards.

It is not only my experience, my colleagues also tested and got the same result. I think the charges suppled by the company may not charge the battery fully.

It is not only my experience, my colleagues also tested and got the same result. I think the charges suppled by the company may not charge the battery fully.

What else can you expect from "Classic" brand

The brand Classic is owned by S.Korea major Telecom company, ZTE.... they are the ones who make phones for virtually anyone you can think off in the telecom world... the brand classic is targetted at low cost users.... i have been to their factory in Korea, and beleive me, they are a huge company comparable to Motorola, or sony ericcson for that matter...!! :)

Just to let u know more, ZTE are the ones who manufactured the PCMCIA Cards for the reliance network!! :)

The brand Classic is owned by S.Korea major Telecom company, ZTE.... they are the ones who make phones for virtually anyone you can think off in the telecom world... the brand classic is targetted at low cost users.... i have been to their factory in Korea, and beleive me, they are a huge company comparable to Motorola, or sony ericcson for that matter...!! :)

Just to let u know more, ZTE are the ones who manufactured the PCMCIA Cards for the reliance network!! :)

For the record, as already discussed earlier in this forum, CLASSIC is owned by Reliance only. This brand is used by them for primarily chinese sets sources from multiple vendors. The manufacturer can be identified from the series used.

100 series is for JINPENG

200 for ZTE

300 HUAWEI

400 TCL

600 ROSE

700 KINPU

further

01 to 30 is for B/W

31 to 60 is for COLOR

61 to 90 is for FM

91 to 99 is for camera

So Classic 731 would be

KINPU > COLOR

Hi, Can some one tell me how is its battery life? How much time I can talk continuously in a full charge?

Edited by Arun
<< Topic Merged >>