Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
paraspooja

Coolpad/dual Sim Phone Not Available In Ww

I wanted to buy a dual SIM phone (GSM/CDMA) - preferable CoolPad 288, but in the nearby Web World (Indira Nagar- Bangalore), the same is not available.

Where else can I purchase so that I get some warranty ? Also in the website for manufacturers of CoolPad I didnot see any service centre details in India, Any idea how after 1 year, if some problem arises, it can be repaired ?

Also, how is Spice handset D88n when compared to CoolPad (featurewise/warranty wise/company wise/after sales service wise), any idea ?

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Moved >>

I wanted to buy a dual SIM phone (GSM/CDMA) - preferable CoolPad 288, but in the nearby Web World (Indira Nagar- Bangalore), the same is not available.

Where else can I purchase so that I get some warranty ? Also in the website for manufacturers of CoolPad I didnot see any service centre details in India, Any idea how after 1 year, if some problem arises, it can be repaired ?

Also, how is Spice handset D88n when compared to CoolPad (featurewise/warranty wise/company wise/after sales service wise), any idea ?

"boss you are clearly wasting yuor money do you now days y mobile are cheap ! b'coz there maade up with thin circuit board and searching mobile which dont have service center in india yet"

Dear friends,

This handset is available in chennai ww. For cool pad hs authorised service centre also available in chennai.

After buying this set, Wap was not working.Contacted their indian dealer at Hydrabad, in turn they have re directed

to their service centre at chennai and they have upgraded my hs soft ware and now it is working. Cool pad hand set

is having service back up.

SIVASHANKKAR

If not CoolPad - can someone suggest any other better handsets with warranty etc ? How is Spice D88n ?

Any other models ?

Dear friends,

This handset is available in chennai ww. For cool pad hs authorised service centre also available in chennai.

After buying this set, Wap was not working.Contacted their indian dealer at Hydrabad, in turn they have re directed

to their service centre at chennai and they have upgraded my hs soft ware and now it is working. Cool pad hand set

SIVASHANKKAR

Does it mean we need to go to Chennai everytime for service ? I wont want to do that.

^^^

@paras

My dear friend, Spice D88n could be the better choice then Coolpad. As in Spice D88n both the sims Gsm+Cdma works at the same time.

Regards.

If not CoolPad - can someone suggest any other better handsets with warranty etc ? How is Spice D88n ?

Any other models ?

Dear friends,

SIVASHANKKAR

Does it mean we need to go to Chennai everytime for service ? I wont want to do that.

Well If U want A CDMA handset Then I suggest To Go for Spice C-810 with 10hrs Back Up for Talk Time.

Check this-: http://192.220.122.83/model_fer_C%20810.aspx

And If You Want DUAL Handset Then Surely Go For D-88n Check This-: http://192.220.122.83/model_fer_D%2088n.aspx :winko:

dual sim only 2 options are availbable for reliance , coolpad and spice ?

any idea whats are the prices ?

dual sim only 2 options are availbable for reliance , coolpad and spice ?

any idea whats are the prices ?

For Reliance, CoolPad and Spice are not the only two dual SIM options.

You can check out handsets from Samsung, Fly and Chinese-Indian phone brands like Magicon, Melbon etc.

i went to the webworld here in Chennai, they said only Coolpad is the dual sim handset which Reliance supports. Spice and Samsung they dont even sell, this despite the fact that Samsung dual sim is mentioned on the site itself.

So the chances of using handsets from Fly etc, looks very remote to me.

i may be wrong.

^^^

@Anirudh

My dear friend, you can still use Fly, Spice or any other Chinese phone for your Reliance connection. The only problem you may face is that you could not use Rworld or Netconnect on these handsets.

Regards.

^^^

@Anirudh

Yes my dear friend, I myself is using a chinese dual sim (gsm+cdma) handset. And I've no compatibility problems at all.

I don't use Rworld at all thats why I never tried too. And I think that you cannot configure Rwold and Netconnect for internet usage on these dual sim handsets. Thats only the con. Otherwise their is no problems faced at all.

Regards.

R World and R Connect can be configured on Spice Dual Handset.

Handset price is Rs. 7610/- Only.

^^^

@Amit

My dear friend, which Spice Dual Handset are you referring to ?

If it is Spice D88 then it is available at much lesser price in the market.

Regards.

Hi,

How do you configure rworld on d88n

coolpad service is available where it is being sold..it has service centers in mumabia , hyderabad and in chennai cities.

Hi,

How do you configure rworld on d88n

can u describe the wap settings for r- world in d-88