Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kunalpande

Regarding The New Micro Usb In Lg Phones

I recently purchased a LG 3600. It has the future standard Micro USB slot for charging. For data transfer, what is required is a USB to Micro USB. Even a USB to mini-USB cable with a mini to micro usb converter attached should do.

NOKIA (CA 101 used with the 5310/5610 express music phones) as well as Motorola (Razr2 V8 & V9 cables) already use such a configuration. Please search for internet if you want to know the difference between using 4 or 5 pins.

The original cables for these are for 900 INR which I find absurd since the phone is for a mere 1700 INR. Plus, there might be a problem if either of these cables use 4 pins, in which case, I might be able to charge the phone via USB but not use LG PC Sync.

LG service centers in Delhi and NOIDA do not have the cable in their stock, and neither is one listed in their invoicing systems.

Has anyone purchased such a non OEM working cable in NCR and if yes, what was the cost and where from did you buy it ? Details would be extremely appreciated.

This cable has been accepted as a future standard by Nokia & Motorola as well.

Try on ebay.in. You may get all you want there. or on ebay.com.

^^^^

Here is the link

Hope it helps....

Try on ebay.in. You may get all you want there. or on ebay.com.

Thanks guys, but not possible for me to buy from ebay.com. There is no listing on ebay.in. I don't have a paypal account.

Thanks for the link. But, I am unable to buy from ebay.com. I don't have a paypal account.

I have found the cable at Hongkong Plaza in front of Gaffar Market, Karol Bagh, New Delhi

All I had to do was ask for the cable for Nokia 5310 (CA 101)

It cost me INR 110

(The Phone does not have a modem. The cable is only for PC Sync)

Hey, sorry for bumping old topic, but I recently bought a LG 3500, and was wondering whether there is any USB charging cable. This was helpful info. BTW does a mini USB to micro USB connector exist and available?

I have found the cable at Hongkong Plaza in front of Gaffar Market, Karol Bagh, New Delhi

All I had to do was ask for the cable for Nokia 5310 (CA 101)

It cost me INR 110

(The Phone does not have a modem. The cable is only for PC Sync)

Hi Kunal

Just wanted to confirm that you asked for Nokia 5310 (CA 101) cable, and that is able to connect your LG RD 3600 to PC using BitPim. right?

I am also looking for option to connect my lg 3600 to pc.

Please let me know

Thanks

Hey, sorry for bumping old topic, but I recently bought a LG 3500, and was wondering whether there is any USB charging cable. This was helpful info. BTW does a mini USB to micro USB connector exist and available?

in chennai it costs 175/= INR

also pcsync works fine.

modem not tested

link to pc sync

http://www.rcom.co.in/webapp/Communications/rcom/Rm/software/RCZip/RD3600_Sync.zip