Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

Rworld On Gtran

I think only Himachal Pradesh numbers have changed. The schedule is there on the site. As and when the change is applicable in your state/circle, the option will be made available in R-world. Better still, they should change all the numbers first and then provide the option so that no numbers in the phonebook are left unchanged.

Now it has been a long time that MMS is not available on GTran. Even ICICI bank and MCoupons are not available.

I have complained many times to the chairman office but they give simple response of assurance to provide soon but no action is visible till date. To me the action will mean result.

Do you think Reliance will help us or we have to continue like this?

I am now really frustrated with Reliance.

Is there any other link by which we can complain to some higher authority or TRAI or Media-Newspapers or Consumer Court?

Rail reservation facility is now available in other mobiles. I saw it in LG RD5130. Its not available in GTRAN yet. Its a new application. They should have developed it for GTRAN also.

Bring this to notice of Chairman office. they will take necessary action. soon all applications on other handsets will be made available on gtran. i got this assurance from Chairman office. but u must complain to them on your part.

I sent another mail to the chairman and here is what i got in reply

This is in reference to your mail addressed to the Chairman.

In response to your mail regarding Rail booking facility, the same has been

launched from 9th September 2004 for the Delhi, Reliance IndiaMobile

colour handset users.

However, currently Rail booking, ICICI Bank and M- Coupons, these

facilities are not available for the G TRAN customers. Our technical team

is working on this matter. The same shall be communicated to you through

Contact Centre medium whenever facilitated.

Further, to your concern regarding MMS facility, as conveyed to you earlier

currently the facility to send and receive MMS is available for Reliance

IndiaMobile to Reliance IndiaMobile subscribers only.

We assure you that the Chairman’s Office is looking into customer

grievances and we are working towards delivering world-class customer

service.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you on this subject.

We  are  constantly trying to improve our services. Looking forward to your

co-operation.

For  further  details, you can visit our web-site www.relianceinfo.com. You

could  write to us at customercare@relianceinfo.com or fax us at 3033 6565.

You  can  also call Reliance Customer Care at 3033 3333 or by dialling *333

from your Reliance IndiaMobile.

Yours sincerely,

Rajiv Thakkar

Customer Service

Chairman's Office

Further, to your concern regarding MMS facility, as conveyed to you earlier

currently the facility to send and receive MMS is available for Reliance

IndiaMobile to Reliance IndiaMobile subscribers only.

why don't they understand the real problem regarding MMS. tell them you are talking about MMS already received from RIM users.

saurav................they understanding everything................Reliance guys have the habbit (may be a Corporate policy) of not understanding the problem and confusing the issues.

Keep reminding them until they understand the problem and sort it out.............Dont let them go away................

Whenever you complain to Reliance regarding Rworld on GTran also include the name of the applications that are not being made available on GTran. Repeated complain to Chairman’s office is the only way by which we can hope to get the solution.

Following are the applications which are not available on RWORLD on GTran:

Airline Info, Travel guide, Cocktails, Health Calc, City Guide, mcoupons, ICICI and Rahukalam, Rail booking, Update phone book (Sub option in All about 93).

Inbox of the MMS does not open. Whenever inbox has a message and try to open it the Rworld application hangs. I have to exit the Rworld application.

city guide is presesnt in my GTRAN and so also is the Update phone book, I think i gave saurav the details of how to reach it? didnt u get it?

i think the update pone book option is not yet available in all the circles. Only Himachal Pradesh numbers have changed and it might be available ther. somebosy from himachal pradesh should tell. I am in the delhi circle and its not available here. But, yes, my friend has an LG RD5130 and its available in his phone. Infact Rail reservation is also not available here in delhi despite that its available in LG and Samsung color sets.

city guide is presesnt in my GTRAN and so also is the Update phone book, I think i gave saurav the details of how to reach it? didnt u get it?

Update phone which u told is just in help book not as an option where u can get ur phone book updated.

i saw on some handset option to update phone book as following submenus:

New Arrivals/All About 93

over here r 3 options

get number

update phone book

Help

u cna check this even from relianceinfo.com

names of sub menu may not be exact. i have just named them according to their procedure.

Problem of ring tones is again here. Whenever I try to save ring tones it gives error RWORLD not ready. It’s now almost a month that MMS is not available. It’s again the time to get red hot with chairman office. Otherwise they will never try to resolve these issues. Send your earlier emails again to CEO office.

I think our complaints act as a tonic for Reliance to run its RWORLD services properly.

Send emails to CEO but don’t forget to post the replies you receive as email or as a phone call.

Hi all

This is regarding icici bank on gtran --------- it is finally here!!!!

One less complaint against GTRAN -------- and one of the most useful feature needed by me on rworld!!!

I have no more complaints about rworld on GTRAN and the handset in general since the feature which i wanted is finally here. My only complaints now are against the billing of relaince!!!! (hope this too is rectified soon)

Maybe this feature coming on gtran is thanks to concerted efforts of complaining to the chairman by the unofficial moderator of this forum saurav. :)

Thanks a lot!!!

Regards

Ananth

there are still many applications which r not available. like MMS, Railway reservation, in guides we hv 6 options while others have 10 options, you are unable to save ringtones etc.

A few more complaints to the chairman and these too will be sorted out --- especially MMS which seems to be on the cards after icici bank ------ as far as ringtones are concerned none of the ringtones in rworld are good and it is possible to save latest ringtones through he pc sync.

acc to me rworld on GTRAN is almost useless when u compare it with that on 2030.

GTRAN also has a battery problem for mobile users

I hope they come up with citibank and other banks as well, so that it becomes easier for all of us. and hey anyone found yahoo messenger on their GTRAN, some people mentioned they are able to see the section but it does not work. I am unable to find it on my phone, if anyone has any idea please tell me

Edited by Code

Today an executive of Reliance said we trying to upgrade the technology. I don’t know when these people will get this new technology implemented.

Were they sleeping when they launched GTran handset?

even i got a call from 30333333 but i could not attend the call and there were three missed calls, maybe they were going to convey the same thing to as they did to saurav

I hope they come up with citibank and other banks as well, so that it becomes easier for all of us. and hey anyone found yahoo messenger on their GTRAN, some people mentioned they are able to see the section but it does not work. I am unable to find it on my phone, if anyone has any idea please tell me

16301[/snapback]

Link to Yahoo! messenger is no longer seen even on RD 2030 ...though it was there sometime, couple days back...

I want my fav MMS or free SMS to be available soon. when will Reliance act on my complaints?

today few more applications hv been activated.

MMS is still not available. Matrimonial and mobile shopping is also not available. a few more emails to CEO are required.

Edited by Saurav

I can see railways with reservation options in the hot n new on my GTRAN, could not try it as it said that the service is available only till 100 pm, wicll check tomorrow. however other deficiencies have not been corrected in GTRAN r world

I can see railways with reservation options in the hot n new  on my GTRAN, could not try it as it said that the service is available only till 100 pm, wicll check tomorrow. however other deficiencies have not been corrected in GTRAN r world

20804[/snapback]

Yahoo! thanks tanveer. I could log into the system easily. Checked my booked ticket history also. Great!