Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Anupe

Getting Error Code While Trying To Connect To Net On 6900

I can't connect to the Net from the 6900. I keep getting "Error Code:1012, Could not prepare Vision services", message when the phone tries to connect to the Net. This happens 99% of the time. Sometimes once in a day it manages to connect though. What could be the issue?

I am running on dharvey's ALMOST OEM 6.1 Sprint Vogue ROM **V.2.1** with Working GPS/Rev A from ppc geeks, but I dont think the ROM is the issue, as I was getting the same errors when I used Hetal's ROM vers. E

download hetal ex-rom and run cab file 1).reliance mobile world 2).Reliance settings 3).Reliance 3a and you are abel to link the internet

download hetal ex-rom and run cab file 1).reliance mobile world 2).Reliance settings 3).Reliance 3a and you are abel to link the internet

With the following cabs from Hetal already installed on my present ROM I was getting error I had mentioned:

1) Reliance Mobile world

2) Reliance Mobile world-NP

3) Reliance Net Connect

4) Reliance Settings

5) The Reliance 3a

Under Settings/Connections/Connections/Advanced/Select Networks 3 Reliance connections are shown

a ) Rel NetConnect

b ) Rel MobileWorld-NP

c ) Rel MobileWorld

Which is the one I should use/tweak?

None of them are working for me :NOTriste:

Edited by Anupe

use Rel MobileWorld

use Rel MobileWorld

Tried that, didn't work ....

post-13740-1211913506_thumb.jpg

Because you re Using Sprint ROM and IOTA (Over the Air Activation of Sprint is Pending) Try my Latest ROM and then my Cab

OR

Manually delete IOTA References from Registry which is Very tough to Explain

Because you re Using Sprint ROM and IOTA (Over the Air Activation of Sprint is Pending) Try my Latest ROM and then my Cab

OR

Manually delete IOTA References from Registry which is Very tough to Explain

Thank you Hetal, I'll switch back to your ROM and try once again.

@ Hetal: Boss, how do we delete the default Sprint settings completely from the "Select Networks" settings in the Advanced tab of Connections???

Even if I manually delete the Sprint PCS dialer from the list, it keeps coming back.

I would like to run my phone on the original leaked ROM without any of the other apps like icontacts or Spbmobile shell, etc which are there on your ROM, that's why I have not installed your ROM, which works magnificently!!!

My requiremnt is just the phone usage and net connectivity :)

Thanks in advance.

@anupe

I also need same for my mogul i am like original sprint rom.

Same for me... :huh: am running original Sprint ROM - need Hetal's extended cab to work for R World and R Connect. ^_^

I think some registry enteries are needed to Run the extended ROM from the Memory Card and not the loaded Sprint ROM.

One bypass to this is that to reflash your phone with the Sprint ROM and after the screen comes to Tap Screen/set date etc., it says in 3 seconds extended rom will be loaded. Reset at that point to stop it from loading the Sprint extended ROM. After it restarts you could manually load hetals extended rom only, one by one.

But please note that I have not tried this and you should confirm from hetal/karki if this will work. However if it does not work you could always go back to what you have done earlier and restore your phone.

I think some registry enteries are needed to Run the extended ROM from the Memory Card and not the loaded Sprint ROM.

One bypass to this is that to reflash your phone with the Sprint ROM and after the screen comes to Tap Screen/set date etc., it says in 3 seconds extended rom will be loaded. Reset at that point to stop it from loading the Sprint extended ROM. After it restarts you could manually load hetals extended rom only, one by one.

But please note that I have not tried this and you should confirm from hetal/karki if this will work. However if it does not work you could always go back to what you have done earlier and restore your phone.

I've tried that procedure not once, but about 10 times already. It does give you Hetal's Reliance settings but even after they get installed to the phone, the Sprint PCS network dialer takes precedence over all the other settings and acts as the default connection for connectivity to the Net.

What you mentioned is right, you are supposed to not let the Sprint customisations run, which is what happens if you dont soft re-set within 3 seconds of the initial settings after flashing to the Sprint ROM. But that does not solve the issue of totally getting rid of the Sprint dialer on the phone. As Hetal mentioned earlier in this thread, the IOTA registry settings need to be edited/deleted to disable Sprint PCS dialer from being the default Network dialer.

I hope Hetal will be able to leave a quick tutorial on how to edit those settings, but he did say that it seemed pretty complicated to explain it.

The other hope I have is Hetal would be able to cook up a very basic Reliance ROM for us, without any additional softwares but the bare basic ones like Office, and the GPS softwares. Then everybody can use that ROM and build their phones up using what ever other softwares they want on it. :D

For the time being, till I can get proper Net connectivity, I'll just show off my Touch Today screen running on the HTC Diamond theme ^_^

post-13740-1212400357_thumb.jpg

post-13740-1212400366_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anupe

yes..... either the instructions on deleteing IOTA references from registry are needed or a very basic clean reliance rom needed from hetal..

HETAl please listen to us and help.

thanks

Or Hetal could extract the registry setting so that we could upload it through registry editor into the Mogul ^_^

Why dont you all send some donations to him so that he will listen to you and also to us to make a clean basic ROM for Mogul with optional softwares attached in seperate cab files which one can load on one's own whim and fancy :P

Looks like that's the only option left now... BTW Dhiraj, were you able to use the extended ROM and make RWorld and RConnect work on Mogul?

@Rajat

Download hetal bhai g rom u able to connect r world an net also

Hi Vijay, the GROM has got too many softwares which I do not require and might slow down my phone. So didnt instal that. Anyway, I think I will finally do that now so that everything works. Thanks!!

@rajat

Right now I am on Hetal's G ROM with Hetal's EXT ROM and everything is working. RConnect, Rworld, GPS except for some issues which I have posted in the G ROM Topic

The user Interface snapshots of Hetals G Rom have been posted by him in the G Rom Topic under HTC. You can have a look there.

In fact it is much better than the Sprint original ROM. It has got HTC Home screen like that on the HTC Touch but with different fonts on the clock (which can be customised by the HTC Home Customiser free software). It has also got a fully customisable UI including iPod like Spb Mobile Shell 2.1.

It may be sober but its not better. Dal without the tadka (for diabetics)

Eureka!!!! The Net connection problem of the Sprint dialer has been fixed!!! :D

This is the procedure:

Install Hetal's Reliance cabs and make sure they're seen in your network settings.

After that use Resco Explorer to first delete the IOTA folder from inside the Programs folder.

Now create a dummy text file on your computer desktop called HTC_CM_Guardian.exe . Copy it to your SD card and then using Total Commander (Mobile version) copy and replace the file by the same name in the Windows folder of your Touch.

Go to Connections Manager and delete the Sprint Dialer and make the RelianceMobileWorld dialer your default dialer.

Soft reset.

You will now be able to connect to the Net using Internet Explorer or Opera from your PPC.

:Contento:

This procedure worked perfectly for me, I hope it works for you guys too!!

I am using a temporary solution - Under Settings -> Connections -> Connections -> Sprint, I have added the RConnect settings. So under Sprint -> Manage Existing Connections, I have 3 options - Autopick, Sprint PCS and RConnect. When I choose RConnect, it does not default to Sprint on dialling internet. ^_^

But the IOTA issue remains - maybe Anupe's solution can work :)

Mine's more of a "permanent" solution bhai :P

If you try it, let us know if it works for you as well :)

@anupe

I am not find the HTC_CM_Gaurdian.exe file in window directory