Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CUPIDON

Suggest Me The Best Nokia Gsm Handset

Please Suggest me a good Nokia GSM handset, Price Range Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 10000/- Iam not particular about music, should have a good camera, durable, want to gift it to someone

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Moved >>

Please Suggest me a good Nokia GSM handset, Price Range Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 10000/- Iam not particular about music, should have a good camera, durable, want to gift it to someone

I have seen Nokia 6233 which was symbian and for 7.5K, I think very good handset.

Whats so special in Nokia ?

Why dont u try Sony Erickson K790i or K810i with excellent 3.2 megapix camera along with real xenon flash (flash just like in actual cameras). durable & good looking with many impressive features. Price range 9k - 11k.

In Nokia you will get those N series phones (n70, n93) in this price range.

Edited by anuragz

I have seen Nokia 6233 which was symbian and for 7.5K, I think very good handset.

@kshah

Nokia 6233 is indeed a good handset but has series 40 platform not symbian. Moreover it does not have a camera flash.

Is it S40? I thought it is S60, coz I was told so, sorry for wrong information.

I think this is NOKIA CDMA Topic Only...

For GSM there is one more topic in forum

Thanks for the replies how is the Sony Erickson K7701

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum, Modz please shift the thread in the right forum

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Moved >>