Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Quality Of Customer Care

Please share your views/experiences regarding the Quality of Customer Service/Care that is provided by Reliance Communications.

All are requested to please mention there wait time at *333, Connectivity to *333 and Did you get the resolution in provided SLA/TAT (Service Level Agreement/Turn Around Time - For e.g 12 hours) for your query/request/complaints etc.

Edited by reliance.adag

^^^

My dear friend, now a days Reliance Customer Care is improved magnificently.

Also the hold time on *333 is reduced to less then a minute, atleast for me.

But still I think Reliance must consider for providing the quality Customer Care services for its customers. As I assume that their is lack of training in CC persons.

Regards.

I have better experience of CC in reliance than any other. My plan change, ISD problems, IR roaming problems all solved in few hours. Except one problem which took 8 hours (National roaming was deactivated for unknown reasons)

Getting thru takes 4-5 tries but then they resolve problem faster.

I too agree with Kamal. I am able to talk to CC rep in the first try on my postpaid connection. And guess what, I feel they have improved a lot... they do have answers for our queries(Which earlier was "our system is upgrading... please call back after some time"). :D

well connectivity is resolved a lot. most of the time wait time is few sec only or max 2 mins. but CC rep are still dumb. they don't want to resolve the issue. i asked the activation of itemized bill for my fwp they said it's not possible over phone. you need to visit to Web World. i tried next day guy took the request and activated it by next day. same thing for the ebill i requested for the ebill for my fwp they activated it over the phone but when i called to activate it for the mobile they said that i have to visit the web world.

My experience with CC has been fine too. Got itemised billing, activation of ISD, international roaming, billing queries... all activated with the same day. Also, the waiting time for a CC executive has come down to 30 secs, earlier it used to be anything between 10 mins to eternity. Looks like CC is improving.

Also, the quality of response depends on who picks up your call. Some of them are dumb and inexperienced, so it takes good communication skills and a lot of patience to hammer home your requirements :D

I would rate them at about 95%. They are intermittently good and bad. But all problems do get resolved - only thing is that you have to persevere with them and have loads of patience. The erstwhile complaint,' our servers are under updation' (they always say upgradation instead of updation) is still there but thankfully, it gets over fast. In the next call, the servers seem updated. Complaints do not get registered unless there is a strong case, all frivolous complaints do not get registered at all. They make you call them a number of times before it is registered.

All in all, RCOM's CC is better than other operators, I feel. I have tried BSNL, Airtel, Aircel and Voda in my circle, but RCOM is indeed best of the lot.

Never used the *333 option, but I have tried to contact via *369 to speak to customer care as I have a Prepaid connection, Many a times the phone just disconnects, after pressing the customer care option. this happens mostly during afternoon and evening. Mornings the connection is fast and it ususally takes less than a minute of wait time, before you are connected to the customer care representative

Reliance CC are the most useless people. I had a talk with their technical person for EVDO. I was in USA and I had complained asking why am I not getting connected to EVDO in USA? The person asked me what network was I connected to? In international roaming it only shows Digital roaming. When I told him that then he says I need to have the handset checked at the service station. The he asked me if I was getting 1X. I said I did. He sadi then that's no problem. Their network is hybrid so it would connect to EVDO. I asked why would it not show if connecting? He says it shows 1X but it connects to EVDO. I asked him how do i check that? I told him the speed I was getting was 67/75kb/s. He said this is very goos speed. He says in India they give 15/20kbps. This is funny. I told him in India I get the same speed. I told him that here people get 500-700kbps when on EVDO. I have run the test myself. He said once I'm back I should show them the handset.

How funny can people be? This was the responce of the technical person from Reliance.

I forgot something. I had posted that foreign handset can be activated on Reliance. Hetal gave me an ESN which I sent to reliance person. I was told it can be activated. It also said it was in their database. When Hetal sent it to them, they said that they cannot activate it as the ESN was not in their database. The backend team says it there, the same mail is forwarded for activation and the person says it's not in the database.

See how cool they are!!!

well i do agree overall RIM CC is much better then other operators. in Vodafone 1st they will never ever understand your problem. and always gave you funny solutions. same thing is true with the Bharti. and you have to wait for atleast 5-10 mins to talk to CC rep.in Idea you have to wait for 4-5 mins but you will not get funny solutions most of the time they will give you reasonable solution.

I can tell you one of my experience about Airtel BB that i am facing from last 2 years. in my Airtel BB my bill never gets updated on there website. and after complain to Appellate it gets updated in parts I have never seen the complete bill on the website. every month i need to log a complain. if I call at customer care they ask me to reboot the machine :D after that they reset my password. if i complain at appellate they do nothing just delet my id and re create it ( they take 2 week to do this) :D

in case of Vodafone and Bharti if you call more then 3 times on the customercare in a day then they block you access to customer care for 1 month. it's really pathetic. in case of Reliance and Idea atleast they don't block your access to customer care even if you call 10 times a day.

Whenever I call to *333 from Rim Prepaid, I always gets an engage tone, From Postpaid too I get engage tone.

After trying continously for 5-6 times call gets connected from Postpaid.

But from Prepaid it never gets connected..

Secondly, Whenever I try to get something done from CC, 90% of the time I get to Listen " Our systems are currently being upgraded, Please call us after some time"

Thirdly, If you try to ask anything they says "Please visit our nearest Web World"

Are you guys also facing such problem?

I used to use Airtel Postpaid Connection a year back, I was too much satisfied with there CC.

They never guided me to visit there Outlet for anything, They did and resolved all my queries on phone.

Even they terminated/migrated my number on phone. Provided waivers on phone too.

In Reliance you cant think of waivers, termination, migrations on *333

Reliance CC ****

every operator has positive and negative sides. in case of reliance you have to talk to one customer care it's not circle specific. in case of other operators if you visit outside your circle you have to face lots of problems. they can't give you full support of you are in some other circle. Also to get rid of the sentence you just need to ask "Is your system upgraded so that i can tell you the problem. if not then tell me after how much time i should call" you will get better support. i always ask them same thing. in case of reliance another good thing is that you don't have to wait for long to get attended by the CC rep. most of the time it's less then a min.

also *333 is for post paid customers and *369 is for the prepaid so no wonder that prepaid users are not able to call on *333

and also CC don't block you for calling at helpline evenif you call 50 times a day but in other operators if you call more then 3 times in a day your access to CC will be barred for next one month and it's true for Airtel and the Vodafone. this is there policy. so it's like that neither they will solve the problem and restrict you to place the complain. and there is no way to get unblocked before 30 days unless untill you talk to very senior person like avneet or victor in vodafone.

My Postpaid Mobile numher has been blocked for last 2 months.

Whenever I try to call at *333 from my number, I get engage tone...thats it..

Can anyone here help me? My Reliance Mobile Number is 09310031004

I have a postpaid connection but never get connected to *333. It always gives me engage tone at any time throughout the day. I am always using *222 to connect to CC.

The experience with CC is not too bad till date. I have always got satisfactory response from the CC reps.

My Postpaid Mobile numher has been blocked for last 2 months.

Whenever I try to call at *333 from my number, I get engage tone...thats it..

Can anyone here help me? My Reliance Mobile Number is 09310031004

blocked in what sense.

i mean access to CC or something else

if access to CC has been barred from your no then you have to give request from some other no.

in case *33 giving engage tone then try dialling 0113033333 from your post paid no. connectivity to this no is better then the *333

*222 do not works in Delhi SDCA (Short Distance Charging Area)

In Delhi *333 is only Customer Care Number.

For Reliance Prepaid the Customer Care Number is *369>>Then Choose Option 4

But many times after choosing the option 4, It didnt get connect to CC, engage tone comes and call disconnects. :(

Anyone here also facing this problem??

Yes its true many times either the phone gets disconnected or u get engage tone. Reliance CC is horrible. If we call CC & tell them we need to talk to their seniors coz to elevate the matter, they just tell be on hold & i am transferring. But we need to be on hold for more than 5 or 10 min. then again we need to explain the problem & they tell us i am checking be on hold. this would take again 5 or 10 min with no resolution for your problem.

Some executives dont even know how to talk to customer . they just pickup the phone & say "reliance". in such a way that they r not interested in talking with us or even solving our problems.

anyways but we dont have any option untill number portability comes so that we can choose the operator of our choice but the number wont change, till then enjoy useless CC of reliance.

Reliance CC is worst CC in India and managed by totally unskilled and untrained people. CC executives are not aware of the plan and information about the product. And the information provided by them mostly unuseful. My experiance with reliace is vary bad. I m currently using reliacne Mobile and one Broadband connection and not satisfied by both the services.

I have taken Reliance post paid mobile connection on 14th august 2007 and after repeating complaints about more then 50 times by call, mail and personal visit to webworld I don't get any solution from them regarding my billing issue and finally I converted my no to prepaid on 21st dec 2007 and till date I never give any revenue to RIM and I dont make any call from MY Rim no . I used totaly for incoming. for outgoing I have Taken Vodafone postpaid which is compratively much better then RIM services.

another instace on my Brodband connection. I have taken my brodband connection on 24th May 2008 and since day One I am facing one issue that Brodband not woking after power cut and I have made so many complaints but got no solution and finally I made request for termination of my services but no one till date contact me regarding quality of services or for my problem. But as and when My bill is over due I got so many call from the reliance CC and personal visits by the executive. But for my problem solution I dont receive any calls or personal visit of any executive till date.

Agin I would like to mention that Reliance CC is worst CC in India and managed by totally unskilled and untrained people.

Edited by vineet_saini

Agin I would like to mention that Reliance CC is worst CC in India and managed by totally unskilled and untrained people.

Reliance Customer Care Services have been imroved a lot. As a whole Reliance CC is now powerful (I am taking about whole CC Team not only *333)

Remember the services before 4-5 years and compare it with today's services, you will realize an improvement at all.

Still, Reliance needs to improve services alot.

Remember the services before 4-5 years and compare it with today's services, you will realize an improvement at all.

^^^

Actually a lot of old staff has now been replaced by the new staff. So their is not much improvement in their CC till now. They have to work more on it.

Regards.

4 - 5 years ago, RCom was with MDA! Things were in fact much better that time!!!

^^^

Probably if MDA still had control of RCOM, maybe it would have been far worse. This is primarily because of the CC churn in the industry. If someone offers a couple of hundreds or so more, they migrate there. This is nothing that MDA or ADA can control.

Other operators CC are even worse than RCOM. Try them out and you will know. This does not mean in any way that RCOM CC is better. I only want to draw the attention of all to others' CC. Some CC are very good, some are excellent and most of them are only nincompoops. This situation is present everywhere.

in my opinion *333 is very bad service esp at night . i cant image how have they hired such people . i myself hve complained at *333 of around 5-6 of their executive in last 3 month because they didnt give me info or were rude or to the extent disconnected the call