Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sumit80785

Melbon 888 Dual Cdma-gsm Phone

:Sorprendido:

I am glad to tell all of you about this handset. melbom 888 which is available here in Delhi

its a very nice phone with all features. 2 MP camera,touch screen dual mode workig at the same time

Edited by sumit80785

Brother these are all chinese handsets, which come under different brand names, I know a importer in Mumbai, who had imported such sets in quantity about 6 months backs, the landing cost that time was around Rs. 4500 bucks a piece

:Sorprendido:

I am glad to tell all of you about this handset. melbom 888 which is available here in Delhi

its a very nice phone with all features. 2 MP camera,touch screen dual mode workig at the same time

Give me details

Is it possible to install any pim manager for these phone so that you can sync it with outlook

The website for this is www.melbon.com

Price is 8200/-

Available throughout NCR

comes in with 256 mb card Far better than Spice D88n withy bluetooth and dual speakers

Melbon has also tied up with Reliance, As I got official mail from Reliance Distribution Head regarding this Melbon handset, prices, features and specifications.

Melbon has also tied up with Reliance, As I got official mail from Reliance Distribution Head regarding this Melbon handset, prices, features and specifications.

better if u can share the details regarding this as i am not getting any more information regarding this from market :GirandoOjos:

Yaar, Cant share information, As we received a official E-mail regarding this Melbon handset 2-3 months back, and that time we didn't read it thoroughly and deleted...

Still, What I remember is that, It is being imported by a Company from Delhi, and which has tied up with Reliance in order to boost there sales in Delhi.

A Reliance Lifetime Connection worth Rs. 299/- is also free with this handset.

i am using this handset it is good but not able to use r world and net connection

let me know if u know hoe to do it

it will be helpful

r.shankar