Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sougatadc

Tata Is Going To Introduce 4 New Postpaid Mobile Plans

Tata is going to offer 4 new tariff plans for its mobile postpaid subscribers.

The basic plan (Honest 150) with a rental of Rs 150 will carry a free value of Rs 50 and all calls (local or STD, mobile or landline) will cost 90p/min.

The second one (Honest 275) will have no free value, but all calls will cost just 50p/min on-net or off-net, intra or inter-circle.

The third one (Honest 440) is a copy of Reliance 440 plan, where all on-net calls will be free nationwide. Other local calls will cost 50p/min and STD off-net will be Re 1/min.

And there will be one new Business plan named Business 299, which will carry a free value of Rs 249 making effective rental Rs 50 only. All local calls will be 50p/min and all STD calls will be Rs 1.50. This will be a significant improvement over the Business Silver plan which with a rental of Rs 224 offers a free value of Rs 150 and local mobile calls cost 50p/min, landline Re 1/min and STD is impractically costly, Rs 2.65/min.

^^^

My dear friends, Honestly it seems that the Honest 440 Plan is the only good plan out of all the above plans

Regards.

^^^

My dear friends, Honestly it seems that the Honest 440 Plan is the only good plan out of all the above plans

Regards.

But my dear Honest (Kamal), it is not at all honest on the part of Tata Teleservices to copy a plan directly from Reliance and giving a nomenclature `Honest 440'. :Sorprendido:

I am hardcore std user (thanks to my GF :) ).... i feel the second one, honest 275 would work out better for me... but i am a reliance user... hope reliance has a plan to conterfiet tatas.... lets hope for the best...

:)

To me the plans are outdated comparing to Dial a postpaid from Airtel.

^^^

I too agree that Honest 275 is very good because it offers all India at Re 0.50 pm.

What about roaming charges? Is it still the CDMA standard rates of 1.40/1.75 and 2.40?

All in all good plans from TATA even if Honest 440 is a lift off from RCOM. So what, even RCOM copies TATA at times.

:previous: about the copying part, it feels that the cdma players will be running in sync with each other... maybe we as customers might not have a choice but to play in their tunes... :)

Its same with all operators. Tell me except for 1 or max 2 plans, all operators has almost similar plan.

I dont know why people have problems if a company copes the tariff plans from its rivals!!!

What should matter is the affordability!

All STD calls at 50 paise would be a steal!!! I hope the information is true so that others M/s Rcom, Idea and airtel can copy!!

tata website does not shows these new plans. although there are some new plans added in the website like 'Value 299', 'value 224', 'Platinum 349' but these plans are not as attractive as the "Honest" plans. I wish tata soon starts giving these plans to its subscribers.

What about roaming charges? Is it still the CDMA standard rates of 1.40/1.75 and 2.40?

In all the four plans Roaming incoming will be Re 1/min, and outgoing local will be Re 1/min and STD will be Rs 1.5/min.

tata website does not shows these new plans. although there are some new plans added in the website like 'Value 299', 'value 224', 'Platinum 349' but these plans are not as attractive as the "Honest" plans. I wish tata soon starts giving these plans to its subscribers.

Yes, I am also waiting eagerly for Business 299.

Tata is going to offer 4 new tariff plans for its mobile postpaid subscribers.

The basic plan (Honest 150) with a rental of Rs 150 will carry a free value of Rs 50 and all calls (local or STD, mobile or landline) will cost 90p/min.

The second one (Honest 275) will have no free value, but all calls will cost just 50p/min on-net or off-net, intra or inter-circle.

The third one (Honest 440) is a copy of Reliance 440 plan, where all on-net calls will be free nationwide. Other local calls will cost 50p/min and STD off-net will be Re 1/min.

And there will be one new Business plan named Business 299, which will carry a free value of Rs 249 making effective rental Rs 50 only. All local calls will be 50p/min and all STD calls will be Rs 1.50. This will be a significant improvement over the Business Silver plan which with a rental of Rs 224 offers a free value of Rs 150 and local mobile calls cost 50p/min, landline Re 1/min and STD is impractically costly, Rs 2.65/min.

What is the source of this information

Honest 275 is best plan..

All calls at 50p/min...

Tata Indicom launches 3 new tariff plans for postpaid subscribers

TT Bureau | | 10 Jun 2008

Tata Teleservices, launched three new tariff plans targeting its postpaid subscribers, viz. Plan 150, Plan 275 and Plan 450.

Under Tata Indicom Plan 150, customers at an 'effective' rental of Rs.100 can make STD, local calls and send SMS to anyone anywhere in India at the rate of 90 paisa per minute. And the Plan 275 enables customers to make STD, local calls and send SMS at 50 paisa per minute to any number, at rental of Rs.275.

According to Tata Indicom Plan 450, customers on monthly rental of Rs. 450, can make local or STD calls to any Tata Indicom number out of cost. While STD and local calls to other network mobile or landline will be charged Re. 1 and 50 paisa per minute respectively.

While commenting on the newly launched tariff plans, Mr. Vineet Bhatia, COO Delhi and NCR, Tata Teleservices said, "Customers are always at the focal point for the company and whenever we launch new tariff offers it's just not for customer acquisition but also designed keeping in mind the current customer spend and their growing needs."

Courtesy: Telecomtiger.com

Mods/Admins: If the above topic is similar to the topic: http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...c=13555&hl=, please merge this topic.

50 paise a min STD.... man this is gonna create "The Indian Telecom History"...

way to go TTSL...!! :)

Confirmed with cc, these plans are available for Delhi/ NCR subscribers but not available in Mumbai.

Confirmed with cc, these plans are available for Delhi/ NCR subscribers but not available in Mumbai.

All the four plans are now available nationwide (Mumbai may be an exception, courtesy TataTele Maharastra). I have already migrated from Business Silver to Business 299 plan. But the cosmetically facelifted website of Tata Indicom is yet to boast news of the new launches. The IVR also is not providing details of these plans when contacted.