kkdeep

Nokia Handset With 3 Way Conference

Hi Group,

I want to buy a new handset with following requirements

1) 3 way conference calling

2) Good battery life

3) Headphone option

4) SpeakerPhone

I don't care about any of the other features. Even monochrome handset is fine with me. I earlier have bad experince with LG handsets So looking to buy Nokia this time. Please advise.

Thanks for your time

Kuldeep

3 Way Call Conference is not a handset feature..

Its Network, Service Provider based Feauture..Call Conference is available in Postpaid only in Rel

^^^

My dear friend, Call conference feature sometimes depends on the handsets also. Some of the handsets doesn't support call conference. Specially those handsets which have a single button to make a call and disconnect the call, like the old Nokia 3310 & 3315.

@Kuldeep

What is your budget my dear friend ?

Regards.

Thanks for the reply guys!!

>>@Kuldeep

>>What is your budget my dear friend ?

Since i do not want any high end features (Camera, FM, Audio player etc etc. ), I would go with cheapest available. I would settle for anything less than 5k.

Kuldeep

In Reliance all mobile phones, whether it is cheap or costly, All phones have 3 Way Call Conference Feautre.

All your requirements will be met by LG 3000, 3100, 3500 etc they have all the features you asked for and also you will save almost 3.5k (5k minus cost of LG) if you go for LG.

Nokia's ASC is rotten - you will be asked to leave your handset with them for about 20 to 30 days for the smallest problem also. Unless of course you are very well connected with RCOM, my sincere advice would be to not go in for Nokia.

Anyway the decision is yours.

All your requirements will be met by LG 3000, 3100, 3500 etc they have all the features you asked for and also you will save almost 3.5k (5k minus cost of LG) if you go for LG.

Nokia's ASC is rotten - you will be asked to leave your handset with them for about 20 to 30 days for the smallest problem also. Unless of course you are very well connected with RCOM, my sincere advice would be to not go in for Nokia.

Anyway the decision is yours.

Thanks for the reply guys. I had bad experience with 3 handset of LG i owned. I was just wondering if Nokia is better. I own a basic Nokia GSM handset and it rocks!!

I know Nokia is after sale is rotten. That is why i wanted to go for a basic handset. I will just throw it if it goes kaput.

Kuldeep

Don't go for Nokia basic models, as there are none good ones in reliance. Currently 2865 is good, and in B&W 2112 is god, but none other from Nokia.

Thanks Ani_meher

I will go and check the prices of these handsets. 2112 seems to fit my requirements.