Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Panu444

Cheapest Rconnect Mobile

Hi EveryBody,

I am from Bangalore and wanted to buy a prepaid reliance mobile with the Rconnect facility, so that i could use it for the Internet surfing also.

Please tell me some latest and cheapest Reliance handset for this purpose.

Thanks

Pankaj

In Handsets, Cheapest one is Nokia 6088 for Rs. 4650/-

But you can go for Reliance Netconnect Card For Rs. 2490/- Only.

Thats much cheaper than handset

If you want to purchase mobile for internet use then go for DATA card.

A friend of mine wants to buy reliance data card.

Is it possible to buy data card with SP 149 plan (http://www.rcom.co.in/webapp/Communications/rcom/Rm/circle/dl_l.html)

Or data card is available only with fixed data cards plans?

Regards

MG

If you want to purchase mobile for internet use then go for DATA card.

data card is now available with prepaid options also

SP149 Plan has been renamed to SP 149 New.

And Postpaid Data Card can be taken with SP 149 New plan too, But there will be a fixed rental of Rs. 149 with this plan.

By defualt, Data Card is configured with a Plan named RNJ149DATA in which Voice Rental of Rs. 149 is waived off.

The call rates in this plan are as follows:

Local Reliance - 99p

Local Others - 1.79p

STD - Rs.1.5 (As per new scheme)

In SP 149 New Call rates are as follows:-

Local Mobile- 50p

Local Landline - Re.1

STD - 1.5Rs.

It will be better to take a Local Mobile Pack of Rs. 50 with Default RNJ149DATA as Only Rs. 50 will be the Voice Rental (As 150 is waived off) irrespective of the Plan SP 149 New in which Rs 150 will be charged.

Secondly All calls will be 50p after taking Local Pack in Default plan, whereas in SP 149 New Calls to LL are Rs.1/min.

@ Amit

Thank you so much. This is a valuable information.

This morning I have a bought the data card for my friend. The lady, in Web World Express (I don't know the new name of webworld express) just opposite my lane, was quite helpful. She searched for the number I wanted. Gave me the data card (for Rs.2,600/-) with a temp number and assured me that tomorrow morning, desired number will be changed. Also, she will activate "SP 149 New" Plan and SMS60 Pack on the data card. (of course both these asked my me).

But after going through your reply, I think I should stop her from changing the default plan. Instead I should ask her for Mobile 50 pack+SMS60 pack only.

Thanks again. :)

Regards

MG

Is your Data Card been activated?

If yes, Then she must have entered SP 149 New Plan in UCS (The system for entering Form).

Now you will have to get it changed.

What I understood is,

1. Rent will be 149 in SP 149 New Plan. All local mobile calls @0.50 and landline @1.00 (or anything extra ? )

2. Rent will be 199 in RNJ149DATA + Local_Mobile_Pack_Rs.50 Plan. All local mobile AND landline @0.50

Data charge (per minute) will be same in both the plans.

I hope what I understood is right. :)

Regards

MG

No,

Rent will be Rs.50 in RNJ149DATA + Local_Mobile_Pack_Rs.50 Plan. All local mobile AND landline @0.50

Hi EveryBody,

I am from Bangalore and wanted to buy a prepaid reliance mobile with the Rconnect facility, so that i could use it for the Internet surfing also.

Please tell me some latest and cheapest Reliance handset for this purpose.

Thanks

Pankaj

If you have local requirement only, consider EVDO card by BSNL. I am going to buy it in AHmedabad on 15th (The day it will be launched) Then rimweb will have another section about it.

No,

Rent will be Rs.50 in RNJ149DATA + Local_Mobile_Pack_Rs.50 Plan. All local mobile AND landline @0.50

Dear Amit,

Just now I called up customer care at *333 to know the billing plan and he (Mr. Vaibhav) told me that it is Swift30 and the monthly bill will 300+149 Rupees. He said that this is the minimum billing option for data cards. He was unaware of "Pay as you go" and about RNJ149DATA, he said that it is applicable only for handsets and not for data cards.

Either this guy was not aware of all the plans, or reliance is making fool to sell their connections/data cards by making false promises. The lady in webworld express told me about the plans after asking somebody in reliance (may be reliance webworld) on the phone.

I will speak to the lady when the shop opens.

Please you also throw some light on it if you can. :)

Regards

MG

Hahaha, Very few Rel people knows properly about Data Cards.

Secondly you give me MDN of your data card, I shall check it.

Edited by @mitJ@in

Hahaha, Very few people knows properly about Data Cards.

Ya.... It seems so.. :)

Can u suggest a solution for it please ?

Regards

MG

Edit: Sent u a PM for the MDN. Thanks.

Edited by mgdelhi

As per the current billing cycle, Your plan is RNJ149DATA + Swift 30.

If you had requested any change in Plan, Then it will be showed after next billing cycle only.

Solution:- If you havent requested any plan change, Then your Plan is RNJ149DATA, Just take a Local Calling Pack of Rs.49. Thats it.

Dear Amit,

Thanks for your reply. :)

As I told earlier, I had requested for SP149 New and the lady in WWE was foolowing it up and today I got an SMS "Dear Reliance Mobile Customer, as requested Tariff Plan has been changed to SP149New effective 08-07-2008. Reliance".

It was fine till then but after 2 minutes I got an SMS "Dear Reliance Mobile Customer, your new Data Tariff plan is RNC_Value with an effect from 08-07-2008. Reliance"

I could not find any details of "RNC_Value" when I searched for it.

If possible, please tell me what will be my monthly commitment and what are the call/data rates.

Regards

MG

As per the current billing cycle, Your plan is RNJ149DATA + Swift 30.

If you had requested any change in Plan, Then it will be showed after next billing cycle only.

Solution:- If you havent requested any plan change, Then your Plan is RNJ149DATA, Just take a Local Calling Pack of Rs.49. Thats it.

RNC VALUE is 60p/min in Day and 30p/min in Night.

Dear Amit.

Thanks for your reply.

I hope that RNC_Value has zero rental so my monthly commitment will be Rs.124/- + 25 clip = Rs.149/- as per SP149New Plan.

My M2M local call will be 50p/minute

My M2L local will be Rs.1/minute

My STD will be Rs.1.50/minute

My internet usage will be 60p/min in Day and 30p/min in Night.

Please correct me if I am wrong. :)

Regards

MG

RNC VALUE is 60p/min in Day and 30p/min in Night.

Absolutely correct.

In between I also saw that you had taken a SMS Pack, But didnt checked it.

Your SMS Pack Rental will also be added.

Yeah,

SMS pack also I had requested but forgot to mention. So my monthly commitment will be be Rs.209/-.

Many thanks for clearing my doubts. :)

Regards

Mukesh Goel.

Absolutely correct.

In between I also saw that you had taken a SMS Pack, But didnt checked it.

Your SMS Pack Rental will also be added.

But Mukesh, Dont you think that you did a mistake in taking all these plans?

According to me, You must have taken this device with 2 Month Unlimited Free Internet Usage, You must have read the Posters/Brochures/AD in Delhi.

In Delhi, a Scheme is going on in which you take Data Card for Rs. 2490 and a Postpaid GSK For Rs. 330/ i.e Total Rs. 2820. You get two months Unlimited Internet free (Worth Rs. 3320/- 1500X2 + ST)

You also could include Local Pack and SMS Pack.

After 2 months you would have changed your plan. :)

Am I Wrong?

In fact this data card is only for emergency as I have WiFi broadband at home, at my office-1 and office-2.

So this data card will be used rarely for data. But I wanted to have one.

And the best part is I am going to use this number for Voice/SMSs even without a laptop or PC. (Thanks to these HTC Touch & Moguls) ;)

It could have been vice-versa also that I take a voice plan and program it on data card, thats why I asked you for an un-activated data card which you could not give because of policies (May be any WW/WWE would not give). No complaints.

I am saying that in good spirit, pls don't mind.

So, I knew exactly what I want, hence this plan. :P

Regards

MG

I hope, there is nothing offensive in this message otherwise pls suggest I'll modify it or MODs can modify it happily.

But Mukesh, Dont you think that you did a mistake in taking all these plans?

According to me, You must have taken this device with 2 Month Unlimited Free Internet Usage, You must have read the Posters/Brochures/AD in Delhi.

In Delhi, a Scheme is going on in which you take Data Card for Rs. 2490 and a Postpaid GSK For Rs. 330/ i.e Total Rs. 2820. You get two months Unlimited Internet free (Worth Rs. 3320/- 1500X2 + ST)

You also could include Local Pack and SMS Pack.

After 2 months you would have changed your plan. :)

Am I Wrong?

Okies..I just gave suggestion/advice to best of my knowledge. But the decision is solely Subscribers only.

It may be OT, but is this the only offer, that 2 month free internet? My usage is going to be very low, hardly 20-30hrs, <1gb per month. Is there any other offer combining free minutes/data with the data card, other than the one giving 2 month free internet access?