Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Panu444

Cheapest Rconnect Mobile

Dear Amit,

As I told you that I got 2 SMSs on 8th July,2008

1. "Dear Reliance Mobile Customer. as requested Tariff Plan has been changed to SP149NEW effective 08-07-2008 .Reliance"

2. "Dear Reliance Mobile Customer Your new Data Tariff plan is RNC_VALUE with an effect from 08-07-2008. Reliance"

Today I got the bill and it is upto period of 13-07-08

I have been charged Rs.1.79/minute local M2M (did not try M2L)

I was out of Delhi on 12th and 13th. Can u believe my outgoing call charges while roaming are 1.50/minute for M2M and M2L which is cheaper than local M2M. and incoming calls were 1.00/minute.

Monthly Rental Charges-RNJ149 08-07-2008 to 13-07-2008 33.68

Advance Monthly Rental Charges-RNJ149 14-07-2008 to 13-08-2008 174.00

*Reliance Netconnect Subscription -SWIFT30 04-07-2008 to 07-07-2008 38.71

SMS Pack Rental -SMSPACK60 07-07-2008 to 13-07-2008 13.55

Can you please check what is happening with reliance. Is it for this month only, if it is so than I don't mind paying this time extra because I hate talking to illiterate customer care people otherwise I will have to do so. :(

Thanks for your help as always. :)

Regards

MG

Yaar, These things happens when you disturb your account alot., As changing plans many times create confusion, as Rental is charged, Advance Rental is charged, then it gets deducted n all.

The best of taking plan is to take the fresh plan at the time of subscription only.

Anyways you may call me, I will check it online and will suggest you to what to do, or will do online.

Ya, I know... maybe its my fault but with data card, I was told that this is the only option. I will have to take this plan initially and then it will be converted.

But thanks for your understanding and hope to solve it your help on yahoo messenger. :)

Regards

MG.

Yaar, These things happens when you disturb your account alot., As changing plans many times create confusion, as Rental is charged, Advance Rental is charged, then it gets deducted n all.

The best of taking plan is to take the fresh plan at the time of subscription only.

Anyways you may call me, I will check it online and will suggest you to what to do, or will do online.